Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV (64369 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Ajuri Ngelale Dumps AIT For Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Rasputinoid(m): 4:30am On Mar 07, 2017
mexxmoney:
Good, I saw it coming. He is the only good interviewer among the three of them. Chamberlain and Maupe are more interested in asking questions than getting answers from the people they are interviewing. The programme cast was suffocating sulai and not allowing him shine through. I lost interest in sunrise daily a long time ago. YOUR VIEW on TVC is show that is working for me now

I swear, you took the words out of my mouth, Chamberlain and Maupe are more interested in getting questions asked than actually getting responses. They should actually rebrand the show if not death is eminent, Na so AM Express take die o,
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Honestly these guys are poorly paid I got to know this because I worked with Alphabeta Consulting and I did their electronic tax clearance non of them earns up to 1.2 million per annum as at 2014 to 2015 in fact Maupe earned 880k per annum I don't know of cos I have left
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by suyamasta(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2017
lekibraky:
Honestly these guys are poorly paid I got to know this because I worked with Alphabeta Consulting and I did their electronic tax clearance non of them earns up to 1.2 million per annum as at 2014 to 2015 in fact Maupe earned 880k per annum I don't know of cos I have left
For a big band like channels tv thats truly poor
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Sirwallace(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:
TVC loading..... Channels sunrise daily has become so irritating with maupe and co droning on and on about their personal opinions... Like we care...

like seriously, I thought I am the only one with that observation. the show has become so boring that I had to switch to your views on TVC.

the problem with channels is, they don't keep their best broadcaster. so they leave us with the second fiddle one. how I wish deji badamosi and that Mrs ajetumobi were still with them.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Sirwallace(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2017
henrixx:
Some ppl no dey watch this program but dem go come here dey comment like say dem no dey miss am

like me....wen i tune to channels and see something like sunrise i no give a furckkk. I just change am to something dat needs my furckkk like supersport

one of the reason why you remained dumb, ignorant and passive to issues that affect you.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by TinaAnita(f): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow. I like that dude
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by henrixx(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Sirwallace:

one of the reason why you remained dumb, ignorant and passive to issues that affect you.
do you know me?

How do you know im dumb ignorant and passive?

Do you know wether it is that i watch other similar programs but not this particular?

However you are a perfect representation of a modern day fool. Talking baseless on social media on what you dont know
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
tolajay:
cool Joke of the year!

What's Arise News still doing sef? Nduka is only using that one as a face lift nau. Even Seun won't be cowed into leaving Channels for Arise.

Count Arise' staffers and tell me how well they're fairing.

You need some insight into the dynamics of media operation in Nigeria.
You will be surprise.....
Arise staff are pay in dollars.
Thy pay higher than Channels...
Take it or leave it

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Duru009(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
tolajay:
cool Joke of the year!

What's Arise News still doing sef? Nduka is only using that one as a face lift nau. Even Seun won't be cowed into leaving Channels for Arise.

Count Arise' staffers and tell me how well they're fairing.

You need some insight into the dynamics of media operation in Nigeria.

You will be surprise.. ...
Arise staffs are pay in dollars...
Take it or leave it.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by haulforte123: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
EXPORT FOOD ITEMS WITHOUT STRESS.

It is common for importers and exporters of food products to be concerned about how
their goods would be handled. This results from the fear of incurring additional costs or
a change in the quality of taste.

However, to eliminate this worry, it would be good
to let you know how it has always been done.

Here is How Your Food Cargo Gets Separated From Other Cargo:

1) Perishable Goods: These are the goods that reduce in their quality as
a result if factors such as temperature. An example of such is fish which
needs to remain frozen, to retain its quality.

2) Live Stock Goods: Live Stock is treated differently, by keeping them in air
conditioned environment, with varying degrees depending on the animal. For
Goats and chicks need different environmental temperature.

These are the ways your food items are treated, to prevent damages or loss.

We hope You Found This Helpful

Please follow this link to have a live chat with us: www.haulforte.com

E-mail us at: info@haulforte.com
Call us on: 08121362702.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tolajay: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Heard Sulai is now with ARISE.

Oga, show us the map nau, we sef won dey see things and go places.

Duru009:
He is heading to "Arise News"......
Bros, na true oooo. Your position has turned out to be true.

[quote author=Duru009 post=54356511][/quote]
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by bizzibodi(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2019
buhari media center.It is one of buhari paid media group who come online to attack critics of his government and defend every wrong policy of it.Like sarrki and co.They are paid 250k per month.Google it.
How do one apply,I am ready to leave PDP wailers & join them.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by efechris(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
tolajay:
Heard Sulai is now with ARISE.

Oga, show us the map nau, we sef won dey see things and go places.

Bros, na true oooo. Your position has turned out to be true.

He Is now with TVC I saw a programe he anchored last night on tvc
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Arise news tv is owned by who?
Which countries view that channel?
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Jaywestyw: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2019
llm95415@zwoho.com

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Ayobami7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.