Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. (792 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Vangalee: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please help me,Am always very Scared,it do show all over my face and voice,when am under pressure,project defence&talking in public..I speak well,But it's gonna be obvious am not calm.Do they @the consulate,judge me with thati'll answer the questions currently but with fear.i inherited that from mum..
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by FleetAdmiral(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
At least you know where your problem is from grin...since you know you have a problem...the solution is not far fetched...just try be calm, face your fears and conquer it...always tell yourself to "CALM DOWN"...YOU CAN DO IT angry

1 Like

Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Vangalee: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
FleetAdmiral:
At least you know where your problem is from grin...since you know you have a problem...the solution is not far fetched...just try be calm, face your fears and conquer it...always tell yourself to "CALM DOWN"...YOU CAN DO IT angry
thanks boss
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vangalee:
Please help me,Am always very Scared,it do show all over my face and voice,when am under pressure,project defence&talking in public..I speak well,But it's gonna be obvious am not calm.Do they @the consulate,judge me with thati'll answer the questions currently but with fear.i inherited that from mum..
You should read through this thread, it will help you tremendously provided you still have enough time before your scheduled student visa interview
https://www.nairaland.com/3586207/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Torontoparrot(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vangalee:
charge ursef with a drink , energy drink preferably , few minutes before entering , you will feel relaxed , you need to be confident before your interviewer , it's necessary , best of luck
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by mavinc4u(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Torontoparrot:
charge ursef with a drink , energy drink preferably , few minutes before entering , you will feel relaxed , you need to be confident before your interviewer , it's necessary , best of luck

grin
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Torontoparrot(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin
yeah
Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Go there with contentment written all over you. It's not a do or die affair, after all, if you are really a genuine student you will be helping their economy by the funds you are going to use for school fees and other expenses

Raise your head high, straighten your shoulders and look at the ECO with a confident smile on your face but before all this, say a short prayer, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Am Going For A U.s.a,student Visa Interview,but All My Life,am Always Scared. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
used to be like you bro most people didn't even notice it but when it was time to speak in public I'd start having runny stomach and sweating profusely with my voice sounding like a broken record

anyway since I'm an introvert and a chronic loner i started talking to myself still do

you can check my videos on YouTube Isabella Ibeji see the way my mouth is running like tap

that's practice bro

(1) (Reply)

Airtime Giveaway On AUTOJOSH.. Which Country Were These Police Cars Spotted? / THE JAMBOREE TAGGED @NURTW #CORRUPTION ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION / Which State Is The Best In Terms Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.