Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design (22244 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Eu24(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
5Shops for sale in Alimosho area of Lagos. With survey plan

usiness needed in this area.
Super market, Restaurant, Automobile center, Car wash, medical Lap, Bar/Club, warehouse, building of 2/3 story for rental, or Offices.. many more business is good to go on this location. Buyer if u are wondering.. Go check lagos map.. Alimosho is close to Abule-Egba, Ikeja Airport, Oshodi, Etc on a major road Abeokute Express Way. Ve 5Shops on this land ever thought they old. But on a Strategic location with Conner piece measuring 113,740Sqmtrs. Address 2 Abeokuta street, Oko-Odo Pleasure bus/Stop. Lagos

Title
deed of assignment
Survey Plan

Asking price is 4.5m buyer can make me offer after visiting this place, Call me., 09 032200405, 08145969654

Do not mind the picture we can visit this property for serious buyer. Thanks n God bless
Mr EU Ezeani

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
Eu24:
5Shops for sale in Alimosho area of Lagos. With survey plan

usiness needed in this area.
Super market, Restaurant, Automobile center, Car wash, medical Lap, Bar/Club, warehouse, building of 2/3 story for rental, or Offices.. many more business is good to go on this location. Buyer if u are wondering.. Go check lagos map.. Alimosho is close to Abule-Egba, Ikeja Airport, Oshodi, Etc on a major road Abeokute Express Way. Ve 5Shops on this land ever thought they old. But on a Strategic location with Conner piece measuring 113,740Sqmtrs. Address 2 Abeokuta street, Oko-Odo Pleasure bus/Stop. Lagos

Title
deed of assignment
Survey Plan

Asking price is 4.5m buyer can make me offer after visiting this place, Call me., 09 032200405, 08145969654

Do not mind the picture we can visit this property for serious buyer. Thanks n God bless
Mr EU Ezeani

Please the thread says drop your architectural drawings. This is the problems with some Nigerians , we like to violate rules. If you want to advertise your business, go to newspaper houses.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by yak(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2017
Flashmove:

Please the thread says drop your architectural drawings. This is the problems with some Nigerians , we like to violate rules. If you want to advertise your business, go to newspaper houses.

he can open a thread and advertise
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Eu24(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Am sorry sir i do not understand English that much
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by lordmayor4(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
stancydg:
Simply state your brief. Get a design.

2 mini flat (room, sitting room, kitchen, bath and toilet) on a land measuring 58/29.
Please can I get a sketch of it?
Thanks
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
stancydg:

Ok, will get back to you via mail. Cheers.

Hello sir, I know you are very busy, Just to know if you have forgotten me...... am still waiting for the sketch . dis.trmichael @ gmail . com

God Bless You.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
lordmayor4:

2 mini flat (room, sitting room, kitchen, bath and toilet) on a land measuring 58/29.
Please can I get a sketch of it?
Thanks

Please leave your email so a sketch can be sent to you asap or look us up on Whatsapp line 07034643328 to make it even faster. Cheers.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
yak:

am happy to hear u are busy at work because I had wanted to ask how u get paid wit the free work u do on this platform

Thank you sir. We appreciate your concern from a kind heart.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Flashmove:

Hello sir, I know you are very busy, Just to know if you have forgotten me...... am still waiting for the sketch . dis.trmichael @ gmail . com

God Bless You.

Trying to attend to you now but realised you didn't provide any floor plan for the 2bedroom bungalow. Do we come up with one for you?
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
stancydg:

Trying to attend to you now but realised you didn't provide any floor plan for the 2bedroom bungalow. Do we come up with one for you?

The drawing is for Duplex and Bungalow. the pointed bungalow area is the extension of the Duplex. I want the approach view

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Flashmove:

The drawing is for Duplex and Bungalow. the pointed bungalow area is the extension of the Duplex. I want the approach view

The bungalow floor plan has just come into view now. Will get back sir. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
stancydg:

The bungalow floor plan has just come into view now. Will get back sir. Thanks.

Thanks sir,
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Flashmove:

Thanks sir,
Will send it to your friends Whatsapp handle sir. That's faster. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by lordmayor4(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
stancydg:

Please leave your email so a sketch can be sent to you asap or look us up on Whatsapp line 07034643328 to make it even faster. Cheers.

adonispeniel@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Ggee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good day, kindly help with 4 bedroom duplex, all rooms ensuit, visitor toilet, laundry, study, Gate house. Land is 1300 sq m. Thanks. gg2002@ureach.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ggee:
Good day, kindly help with 4 bedroom duplex, all rooms ensuit, visitor toilet, laundry, study, Gate house. Land is 1300 sq m. Thanks. gg2002@ureach.com

Sure you have been attended to via whatsapp
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
lordmayor4:

adonispeniel@yahoo.com
pls check your mail sir. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by lordmayor4(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
stancydg:

pls check your mail sir. thanks.

Received and reverted back
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
lordmayor4:

Received and reverted back
Seen. Just reverted too.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by MrRitchie: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
I don't get it
stancydg:

sent. pls check your mail
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrRitchie:
I don't get it

You contacted us for a building design sketch sometime ago. We did it and forwarded it to your mail. Please check it. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrRitchie:
I don't get it

You contacted us for a building design sketch sometime ago. We did it and forwarded it to your mail. That post was meant to notify you. Please check it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by MrRitchie: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, I've checked my mail but couldn't find anything relating to that, maybe you should try re send if you can, thanks
stancydg:

You contacted us for a building design sketch sometime ago. We did it and forwarded it to your mail. That post was meant to notify you. Please check it. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrRitchie:
Yeah, I've checked my mail but couldn't find anything relating to that, maybe you should try re send if you can, thanks

Will do that. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
stancydg:

Will do that. Tnx.

Master, I was told that you went to USA to take a fresh air...... You need the rest so that when you comes back you will give us American Designs.

Welldon .....Sir
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Flashmove:

Master, I was told that you went to USA to take a fresh air...... You need the rest so that when you comes back you will give us American Designs.

Welldon .....Sir

Lol, something like that sir. Will be back soon.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by meetgaya: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please assist me with 2bedroom ensuit on a plot 50by80 budget 1.5m
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2017
meetgaya:

Instead of using 1.5 for two rooms, use the same 1.5 for 3 rooms. But I know it will not go much. Things are expensive now. I have not worked on my own since 1 year ago due to high prices of materials
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by meetgaya: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Flashmove:

Instead of using 1.5 for two rooms, use the same 1.5 for 3 rooms. But I know it will not go much. Things are expensive now. I have not worked on my own since 1 year ago due to high prices of materials
Can N1.5m build 3 rooms? I have spent not less than N3m on 3br o and have not completed it though depends on size, location (area) and quality works
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Flashmove: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2017
meetgaya:

Can N1.5m build 3 rooms? I have spent not less than N3m on 3br o and have not completed it though depends on size, location (area) and quality works

Drop your WhatsApp. I will see what we can do. Though am not in Nigeria now.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by meetgaya: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Flashmove:

Drop your WhatsApp. I will see what we can do. Though am not in Nigeria now.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
meetgaya:

Guess you are requesting for a cost effective design that can fit that budget. Will look at it but you may spend a bit more these days.

Please reach me on whatsapp line 07034643328 so I can send you a sketch. Its faster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

2 Children Die In House Fire In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Re-modeling Of 7bedroom Old House (ogun Water Side LG) Abigi By Rotecch 77 / Can I Be Forced To Sell My Inheritance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.