Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design (22197 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by meetgaya: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
OK sir

stancydg:

Guess you are requesting for a cost effective design that can fit that budget. Will look at it but you may spend a bit more these days.

Please reach me on whatsapp line 07034643328 so I can send you a sketch. Its faster.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by kuma007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
I intend to build a four bedroom flat bungalow on a plot of land. The four rooms should be ensuite. There will be a master bedroom. There will be spacious kitchen, store, a mini palour with visitors toilet before the main palour. Also i would like to know the cost implication. Thanks. My email is oyinmufty@gmail.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
kuma007:
I intend to build a four bedroom flat bungalow on a plot of land. The four rooms should be ensuite. There will be a master bedroom. There will be spacious kitchen, store, a mini palour with visitors toilet before the main palour. Also i would like to know the cost implication. Thanks. My email is oyinmufty@gmail.com

Will reach you soon
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
kuma007:

Please look me up on Whatsapp line 07034643328 so I can send you a sketch. Its faster via Whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month design landers. Your dream home will come alive this month. Simply state what's on your mind here and get a sketch of it. Quicker correspondence always via Whatsapp line 07034643328. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Happy New Week folks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make your request now. Get it in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
And we are back. Your design solutions one stop shop. Phonecalls or Whatsapp 07034643328. Request a design now.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
State of the art designs. Request for yours now.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Happy New Week everyone.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
You have the chance now. Request for your dream home.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Looking to go commercial? Take a look at the floor plan of this 2bedroom block of flats(3units per floor), that sits comfortably on a plot of land. The number of units you eventually have depends on the number of floors you decide to have. It will be in multiples of 3. Ask for more details via phonecall/Whatsapp on 07034643328.

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Freebie for someone who needs a 2bedroom bungalow. Details available on request via phonecall/Whatsapp on 07034643328

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ask for anything in my Name, and I will do it.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Its your time to manifest. Take a step of faith.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday folks.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Make the move now.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Join the fray quickly. Keep the PM's coming.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Join the fray quickly. Keep the PM's coming. Whatsapp is the best best or direct call. 07034643328.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Badgers14: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
stancydg:
Join the fray quickly. Keep the PM's coming.

Will you be kind to give me a BOQ if I sent you my building plan.

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Badgers14:

Thank you.

We are architects sir. A quantity surveyor (QS) is best suited for that. We can at best give you a material, labour and cost schedule (MLP), based on site experience.

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Badgers14:

Thank you.

We are architects sir. A quantity surveyor (QS) is best suited for that. We can at best give you a material, labour and professional cost schedule (MLP), based on site experience.

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by QSFemi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm a Quantity Surveyor. I can help you prepare BOQ.
Badgers14:

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Badgers14: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
QSFemi:
I'm a Quantity Surveyor. I can help you prepare BOQ.

Oh ok.. That's very kind of you. So what documents would you need from me to prepare the BOQ?
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Badgers14: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
stancydg:

We are architects sir. A quantity surveyor (QS) is best suited for that. We can at best give you a material, labour and professional cost schedule (MLP), based on site experience.

Thank you.

Thank you
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by andaxon: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Send a mail if you need a quote on Quality Aluminum Windows, Doors, Partition, Cladding and Curtain Wall.
andaxon.o@gmail.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by princejones(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
princejones:
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Good thought, but there is a class of people who control what happens to them. The world was framed by Gods word. He has said, so that we can say...Now, that's control.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by QSFemi(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2017
You need to send me a copy of the architectural working drawings, I. e, The drawings tha have dimensions.
Badgers14:

Oh ok.. That's very kind of you. So what documents would you need from me to prepare the BOQ?
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Happy New Week Designlanders
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wouldn't you rather build with us?
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ask for your design now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Documents Required For Property Transfer In Nigeria / Re-modeling Of 7bedroom Old House (ogun Water Side LG) Abigi By Rotecch 77 / 2 Children Die In House Fire In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.