Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja (2237 Views)

R Kelly For Star Mega Jam 2010 / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 / Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
9ice's performance @ the Star Mega Jamz that featured Ludacris & Busta Rhymes on the 12th of December 2009 in Abuja was unexpected and boring to his fans. Back stage after his performance, he was about to join his crew in the bus waiting for him when a yuong man walked up to him to ask for money as a regular tip. 9ice got angry at him and complained the guy comes around everywhere his performing to ask for money. The guy uttered a lot of provokative words though, it seemed they knew each other from the way he expressed himself to 9ice. 9ice did not deny this fact. At a point 9ice became angry and hit the guy severally on the head with a table water plastic container he was holding. He later joined his crew and zoomed off while the guy ran after the bus threathening 9ice. 9ice became more angry, came down from the vehicle with two guys from his crew guess what? They bounced on this guy and beat him up. He was rescued by the securities but still insisted on his threat. The funniest thing is that the hugeness of this guy is more than the combination of that of 9ice & his two crew members. Hmn!!! grin

Infact, why star dey fight for public?
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
''Give me the ganja, pass me the lighter'', thats nice for you.
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by FBS: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
Source?
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by punchlinee: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
very funny
he be like say the guy know know say 9ice fit break bottle for him head, person wey never chop belle full wey dey ask person for settlement
. serves the guy right,make 9ice beat am well well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by rockyfela(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
k source abeg, wont believe till i see a link to the news.
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by bigrod1: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=16pt]9ice na area boy b4 now.i am not suprised.carry area boy go london,area boy still be area boy[/size]
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by WarfyBoy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
9ice is a human being
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by tosinaded(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
pls change the topic jare!!!!

9ice no fight anybody.
he beat up a f.ckn asshole grin
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by punchlinee: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
have u seen where these area boys are trying to collect money from an artist, they can even break ur car windscreen sef, and snatch ur chain. especially if you are very popular, they will just be waiting for u to finish ur performance .lmfao
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Source?

I was @ the Jamz myself, i witnessesd the whole show live and direct!!! It all happened back stage when Paul & Peter (P-square) were performing
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by khanye(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
9ice dey vex grin
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by slimshay(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
and gradually the same type of campaign of calumny instigated against TuFace is being built up against 9ice. . . .*shakes head*
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by eldee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2009
slimshay:

and gradually the same type of campaign of calumny instigated against TuFace is being built up against 9ice. . . .*shakes head*

Nah . . . this is so cool.
Infact, I'll respect him for this . . . this is how to get pple off your back. grin grin

Hope there's no question about 9ice street cred now grin grin
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by bigrod1: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=16pt]@slimshay,
they easily killed off tuface cos he is not yoruba.lets see how far they will go with 9ice the area boy
[/size]
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by coolguyz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
must this be tribalised? angry
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by Phony200(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
coolguyz:

must this be tribalised? angry

This is NL. Everything is a tribal issue. cheesy
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by freshbuoy: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
this is shocking. . .tho i heard he also fought area boys the very first day he moved into his new residence. . .guy is getting fame drunk and pressure is killing him
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by slimshay(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2009
@big rod, well lets not make it tribal. Though id disagree they killed of Tuface. He's still much around. Maybe not as before.

On this one, they are building up slowly, challenging his songs, challenging his person, challenging his character. And sadly naija populace are negative gossip fiends!

Well let them try. Like 9ice himself said in one of his new tracks

'God that answereth by fire, He's there for me
O ni ki n bi won se won le kiri iyo ninu ojo'
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by MrCrackles(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2009
"He did shocked shocked shocked shocked
Source please. . . . .
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by chrisical(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2009
Serves the jackass right.
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by aldon: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
9ice is a human being 4 God sake,he gets angry too.4 d fact dat, he has been so nice to people wit money,rechargecards etc.now they r taking it 4 granted.they were not present when he was crackin his brain drop 'gongo aso'.he owes nobody nuffin.
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by dhikson: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
wetin u fink ogbomosho guy 2 do. him b tout. dats all i expect 4rum him
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by backbelle: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2009
u should av posted it to the joke section,the gist sucks.
Re: 9ice Fought @star Mega Jamz Abuja by akinsadeez(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
9ice d heavyweight boxer.

(1) (Reply)

Young Money Vs Mo'hits: Who's Hotter? / Chuddy K- I Am Me(debut Album) / Olamide – Motigbana (AUDIO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.