Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138678 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lmao!!! Omg!! Dike u're the man....i luv what u've just done!! Triple Shame on u Dora!! Chumzypinky weldone!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
mehn!dike is super crazy.nice update mama ejima.we need maw frm u
Re: Tradition - A Story by yim(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dikeeeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy
Dora tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
So funny but the best punishment for Dora
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nickibeauty(f): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mama dis update is dope good for Dora how is the twins doing .
Re: Tradition - A Story by estluv(f): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
dike...DAT is too much for Dora to bear. it means u re going to bring out d real devil in her.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lmao Dora ntoh tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pricelessangel0(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cant stop laughing at this episode but iya ibeji its small o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chumzypinky...!!!!
Let Doron crawl and Dike ride her like horse
And also to whip her bum with koboko while crawling
Yeye girl.....mba... grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Healer007: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol... Funny update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Slimzjane(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol..i feel for dora tho it is love that made her act that way,wen u are in love u can do and undo
Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol. this dike funny ntorr for dora, shiv no cry 2 much,
9ce update mummy chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by PrexyD(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Saves you (Dora) right miss crusher

very funny

ride on
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
But to be sincere and realistic why is shivani angry when she is not the only wife that dike married? and if not that dike is an asshole and treating the wives with favouritism all this wouldnt have happened.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
The European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecast (ECMWF) has predicted that the biggest flood in Bangladesh could occur in the last 200 years.

The organization has provided such information in the forecast for the next 10 days of rainfall this month.

The ECMWF data is expected to cause severe flooding in Bangladesh in the next few weeks.

They have been told that water is increasing in Brahmaputra basin since Friday and this water flows towards the downstream till 19 August.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
In the history of over 200 years, the flood level of Brahmaputra basin will be the worst.

The European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecast (ECMWFF) predicts that in the next 10 days, Brahmaputra will increase water in India and Bangladesh part. The southern part of the Himalayas can cause more than 200 millimeters of rainfall and this will increase the water.

Gowhar Naeem Wara, a teacher of the Institute of Disaster Management and Vulnerability Studies at Dhaka University, said that the current rains are currently underway. Meanwhile August 21 new moon. On the other hand, being a major wild in Assam. It will take three to four days to get this water down. Again, water is growing in our Brahmaputra and Padma basins. Although the water of the Padma is not yet crossed the danger zone, the water can increase beyond this limit by 19th. The two rivers are growing together.

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
A constable of the Armed Police Battalion, Mustafizur Rahman (20), died due to a train cut in the city's Uttara train.

Constable Mostafiz was walking on the railway track at Uttara Butcherbari area at 2:20 pm on Sunday. He was killed on the spot while leaving behind a train of Dhaka.

According to witnesses, Dhaka Railway Police SI Ali Akbar said that the train was whisked from behind but Mostafizur Rahman was uncomfortable.

He did not care if the people around him called him. As a result, he fell dead on a train and died.

Armed Police Battalion Assistant Superintendent of Police Tariq Ahmed said, Mostafizur Rahman joined the APBN three months ago. He is the son of late Rafiqul Islam of North Dharmapur village of Gobindaganj upazila of Gaibandha.

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
The High Court has directed the Foreign Minister to resolve the complexity of the pilgrims visa within 48 hours.

At the same time, it has been instructed to send the hajj in the right time to those who have already hired the aircraft whose flight was canceled.

Justice Syed Md. Dastagir Hossain and Justice. The High Court Division Bench comprising Ataur Rahman Khan gave the order after hearing a writ petition.

Besides, the mismanagement of sending pilgrims to Hajj and why the inability of the administration to be declared illegal will be asked. The rule has been asked to respond to the rule within 4 weeks.

Five secretaries including Secretary of Religious Affairs, Civil Aviation and Tourism Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Haj Association of Bangladesh (Hab) Mahasikis were asked to respond to the rule within four weeks.

Advocate Manzill Murshid, a Supreme Court lawyer, filed the writ on Sunday in response to reports published in different newspapers about the mismanagement of Hajj.

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
In the forefront of the eleventh parliamentary elections, talks between local voters started with Habiganj-1 (Nabiganj-Bahubal) seats. The party candidates are surrounded by various accounts. Candidates have been busy with lobbying with the center as well as increasing contact with the Trinamool to get the nomination. In order to give the candidacy to the candidates, there are some candidates who are maintaining contact with the constituency. Last elections were held in this constituency. Analysis is going on whether the next election will be held individually or jointly. If allotment is done then all the accounts can be changed. Locally it will become a factor. Last time Awami League released the seat to the Jatiya Party. Jatiya Party's central organizing secretary MA Munim Chowdhury Babu won the election without boycotting the BNP election boycott. He is also optimistic about the upcoming election. From now on he has increased the activity. He has ordered the ministry.

This year, the number of Hajj pilgrims in government and non-governmental organizations is 1.72 lakh and 198 people. However, due to visa complications this year huge number of Bangladeshi pilgrims have become uncertain, sources said. Already 30 flights canceled.

Hajj pilgrims arrive in Saudi Arabia on July 24. Last flight 28 August The return flight will begin on September 6 and the last return flight is October 5.

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
But the names of many Awami League nominees are heard in this seat. Rahim Hossain Chowdhury, MP, Advocate Amtul Kibria reserved seats for women Keya Chowdhury, Advocate Alamgir Chowdhury nabiganj Upazila Parishad Chairman, Canadian expatriate Major (retd.) Suranjana Abdul Mukti Das, and a member of the Central League's name is heard involved. Besides, former Finance Minister late Shah AMS Kibria son. Reza Kibria's name is also in the discussion. But there is a debate among the party about its role during the 1/11 government led by military-backed Fakhruddin Ahmed. His father and former finance minister Kibria picked up from Habiganj Sadar but their house was in Nabiganj. Some seats have been formed in the Awami League. The chairman of the current district council and the president of BMA is headed by a section. Mushfiqur Hossain Chowdhury. A group is active under the leadership of Shahnewaz Gazi Milad.

This year the Hajj will be held on September 1.

Re: Tradition - A Story by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tibet's top Buddhist religious leader Dalai Lama has said that no party can win the war between India and China.

In a conversation with the media in a program in Mumbai on Monday, Dalai Lama said this comment.

He reminded the two large powers to be in harmony with each other as neighbors, and he reminded the old slogan 'Hindi-sugar brother Bhai'.

Friendly co-existence is the only way forward between India and China, like the Dalai Lama.

"At present, the situation in the border, India or China, nobody will be able to defeat anyone. The two countries are militarily strong. "Commentary Lama Lama

Minor incidents can happen on the border, maybe firing may take place, but it should not be declared war against each other for these two large powers.

On the other hand, China-India relations can be improved in any way, in the context itself, Dalai Lama said that he thinks.

Dalai Lama said, "We must understand that Chinese Buddhists are actually following the Indian Buddhist religion, which is derived from Nalanda and Sanskrit."

'India should arrange a pilgrimage for the people of China. They can come to Bodh Gaya and can come closer to India mentally. '

The Tibetan spiritual leader reminded on this day that China Communist country is right. But there is no shortage of Buddhism in Bangladesh.

Re: Tradition - A Story by sageblaze(f): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't understand. Am I in the wrong trend? I thought this is literature trend and not political trend

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
What kind of rubbish is this? Go to bookshop and get a diary so you can write them down for your future purpose. @Abdurrahim76

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by wonderfulchild: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
sageblaze:
I don't understand. Am I in the wrong trend? I thought this is literature trend and not political trend
My dear, I am equally surprised. It's Chumzy's thread,but I don't know again. Abi, Mama Twins, what is happening?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by HelenBee(f): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Haba...who is as confused as I am here

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who is this person? I even thought they were updates o

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bia ABDURRAHIM76, what is wrong with you. are you high on something or you miss road?.
For Christ sake why the derail of this thread. why can't you open a thread or better still a blog to pass across your message instead of derailing this thread. can you IMAGINE. I even thought it was an update.
My friend you better not repeat this expensive play next time, if na joke stop am.
.......and I wonder why the anti spam is yet to ban this guy.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
***laughing in Swahili***
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe.
you never chi chumchin @Dora.

Na so you wan take train pikin @Mia.

Fifteen Gbosa for you @Chumzypinky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mia's eyes glittered when she saw her sister walk in. Setting eyes on her sister made her realise how much she really missed her. She looked beautiful. And fresh too.

Tears pooled in her eyes when she remembered she had tried to assasinate her very own sister. She ran to her in tears and they embraced.

They cried in each other's arms.

Freda wept in her own corner. Truly, there was an end to everything. She felt sorry for every single thing she ever did to any human on earth that was wrong. Starting from her late husband. For cheating on him. And the Igwe too, for almost ruining his home and using him to her advantage. Then to Ngozi, for betraying her and stealing from her.

She realised her problem was her desire for materialistic things.

But then, was she to be blamed? She practically grew up in a home where they could barely feed thrice a week. Things were so bad that her own father encouraged her mum sleeping with other men.

Once, there had been a chief who met with her dad and offered him so amount of money just for him to get her mum on his bed. Things were so tough at that time that he had no choice but to agree.

And when he had let her mum know of his plan, her mum had adamantly refused.

Her dad hadnt forced her. But he pleaded 'Nkechi, if you truly really love and care for this family, you'll do this. Just this once Nkechi. We need money to feed and care for ourselves. Very soon we'll walk naked in this town. Nk, please'

'Okolo no! I'll not stoop so low to sleep with that man because of money. What kind of a husband are you? What has poverty turned you into? That you'll want me to sleep with that randy fool because he gave you five thousand naira! Five thousand Okolo!'

That was such a long time ago. And five thousand naira then was equal to a hundred thousand naira then.

'stop saying five thousand naira like we can easily afford it with just a blink of an eye'

'if only you'll work hard and be a man like your mates are being, just maybe we'll afford it with a snap of a finger'

'meaning what Nkechi?'

'go fvck the old man if you care so much about the money Ibe, because i, Nkechi Gertrude Okolo, will not!' And she stomped out of the house.

Freda had watched her family turn upside down from that time. And she had sworn never to suffer from poverty again.
And then in her naivety, she had met and fallen in love with Okoro-oma Ibe. Truthfully, she never had plans to marry him, she just loved him then because he was nice and very jovial. She had just wanted to date him. As at that time, marriage wasnt in her agenda.

And she loved him. But not to the extent of managing poverty with him again.

She could remember that at that time, she normally gave him N20 for bike fees for him to be able to go his capentry shop which was a bit far from the very small house he lived in.

But it happened and she took in. Having a child out of wedlock hadnt been in her plans. So even when her parents kicked against it, she still insisted on marrying him.

That, she believed, was where all her mistakes started from.
Because the love couldnt stand the test of time. Because when hunger began to crawl in, the love gradually reduced and reduced, till it finally disappeared like it never happened. Her hatred for Okoro-Oma couldnt be compared to no other. And that was where all her mistakes started.

But now, as she watched her two daughters, one her daughter, and the other, a daughter of her friend and rival, embrace, she understood that life wasnt all about wealth and riches. For they would all fade with time.

Ngozi had been Okoro-Oma's ex girlfriend. They had been pretty serious until Ngozi was married off against her wish to the then crown-prince, currently the Igwe.

Ngozi, even though she wasnt happy, had cut short the relationship and Okoro-Oma had been heartbroken for he really loved her.
To Freda, she felt he used her in getting over his heartbreak with Ngozi. Yes, maybe he loved her in his own little way or even cared her. But love was never enough for Freda.

Money was. She regretted everything.

She would have remained faithful to Okoro-Oma. She should have strived hard to make something useful for their family. Okoro-oma wasnt a lazy man, even though she never hesitated to call him that, but deep down, she knew it wasnt true.

If only she had borrowed money and started something useful, then maybe she wouldnt be where she was today.
She pushed Okoro-Oma to his death.
People always say that the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is marrying a bad woman for a wife.

She had been a bad woman. She had been a bad wife. And she was a bad mother.

She wept bitterly.

TBC

19 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Dyoungstar: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Attention seeker

You can say that again.
Re: Tradition - A Story by herosakin777(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Me too I want my own attention too...... Nice work Chumzypinky more grace to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.