Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139284 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
'oh, thanks. I completely forgot about the pan. Thank God i didnt set the house on fire though' She chuckled.

'instead of using oil, why not make use of butter. Thats how i love my eggs. I prefer butter or margarine'

'i've never tried that before'

'should i do it for you?'

'but...i thought you're late for work and...can you cook?'

He threw his head back in laughter and she thought it sounded rich 'i'm a good cook. Try me'

He removed the frying pan from the fire and placed another fry pan on the gas cooker 'where's the butter?'

'what are you trying to do?'

'frying my special kind of eggs for you. Its nice. Where's the cucumber and carrots? In the refridgerator?'

'i...well, lemme get them. It seems you're not up for work this morning'

'i am my own boss. No one questions me and i answer to no one'

'here' She handed him a cucumber and a carrot.

'pass me the butter please. And break three more eggs please'

'alright'

He scooped a spoonful of butter into the fry pan and waited till it melted.

'who taught you how to cook?' She asked.

'Dora'

'really?'

'yeah, surprisingly. She tried teaching me and i learnt the little i could'

'wow'

'and so we were saying something. How are you going to handle those things my sister said to you? Are you going to confront your mother?'

She sighed heavily 'i'm confused myself'

'what about your sister, Mia or whatever?'

'i...i havent heard from her since she left here'

'mind telling me a little about her? Well, she looks like a little spoilt to me'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Gizy20(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
Dedicated to Nnnena who also confirmed my
voice sounding like that of a child. I'm not a child
oo, if you see my face, you'll know i'm a mother
of five, lol.
Ma your voice ehn i envy it. i wish i have your type of voice you know. The thing is only fat people normally have thin voice i wish am fat too don't get me wrong ooo am not saying mummy chumzy is fat oooo. pls chumzypinky can you borrow me your voice

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
I'm back. Did anyone miss me?
Now the story is getting more interesting.

***** singing in falz voice while dancing azonto***** 99 days for the thief, one day for the owner. One day monkey go go market en no go come back.

Well keep em coming. Three gbosas for you chumzypinky
Waiting patiently with my warm ice cream and freshly boiled sharwama.

And before I forget how are the cute little adorable ejimas.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 09, 2017
Nnnena:
of five, lol.
Ma your voice ehn i envy it. i wish i have your type of voice you know. The thing is only fat people normally have thin voice i wish am fat too don't get me wrong ooo am not saying mummy chumzy is fat oooo. pls chumzypinky can you borrow me your voice

You can get it at the nearest Google play store or app store close to you.

***** flies out of thread in his jetpack*****
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Wow!!!! Three for today chaii mama ejima don very x biko, if ejima dey sleep go make you dey update,

send your address come mak ah come do babysittergrin

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by anneboy02(m): 4:08am On May 10, 2017
Seems d almighty Dike is in luv
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:17am On May 10, 2017
Nnnena:
of five, lol.
lol, come take na. I dont even like it. People mistake me for a child. And i'm not fat neither am i slim
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2017
welcome back dear, thanks 4 d update, how is gabriel nd gabriella?, hope dey r doing fyn, kiss dem 4 me
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
anneboy02:
Seems d almighty Dike is in luv

am telling you, evening trying to deny is not an option to him

everybody gooding beautiful morning ooo,
IYA beji ah hope say our twins are bouncing dis morning ,
abeg help me trowey kiss for ELLA 4head, and GABRIEL cheeks,

infactah dey come masef, come do am grin cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, come take na. I dont even like it. People mistake me for a child. And i'm not fat neither am i slim
lol anytime we see we would surely swap voice
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:30am On May 10, 2017
do4luv14:

am telling you, evening trying to deny is not an option to him
everybody gooding beautiful morning ooo, IYA beji ah hope say our twins are bouncing dis morning , abeg help me trowey kiss for ELLA 4head, and GABRIEL cheeks,

infactah dey come masef, come do am grin cool
lol. I'm preparing ofe aku awaiting ur arrival
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. I'm preparing ofe aku awaiting ur arrival

wow!! Ah dey airport now, ah go still show no wahala,
licking ma tongue hmmm OFE AKU chaii, be lik say nah jet ah go use land sef grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
do4luv14:

licking ma tongue hmmm OFE AKU chaii, be lik say nah jet ah go use land sef grin grin
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
do4luv14:

I just dey observe you nowadays

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2017
ikombe:
I just dey observe you nowadays

observe me ke,
ah be trophy, abegi comot maa see texi to see mama ejima jare, cos nah her OFE AKU dey sweet pass cool cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
tanchu for the updates
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU SO PLENTY grin grin grin grin

DUN ASK ME Y WHY AM THANKING!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Next update comes up shortly with elaborate details of how to fry egg using margarine/butter, cucumber/carrots. Dont ask me why, lol. Because someone just called and said he wanted to fry eggs for his wife using carrot/cucumber and margarine/butter, funny right?
And i promised to expantiate more in the next update. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
talk2saintify:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU SO PLENTY grin grin grin grin

DUN ASK ME Y WHY AM THANKING!!! cheesy cheesy
why are u thanking me?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Igyeseh(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Next update comes up shortly with elaborate details of how to fry egg using margarine/butter, cucumber/carrots. Dont ask me why, lol. Because someone just called and said he wanted to fry eggs for his wife using carrot/cucumber and margarine/butter, funny right?
And i promised to expantiate more in the next update. Lol
Yessss. Patiently waiting.
Re: Tradition - A Story by adebriana(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

all my kids starting from birth has always been heavy sleepers, Gabriel and Elle sleep 12hrs out of 24hrs a day. That gives me time to clean just my bedroom since my mum and mother-inlaw are still around. I dont have to cook or prepare d oda kids fo skul or even wash my clothes because they do it for me, so u see? I'm a bit free except times when i have to rest or breastfeed kids or be with my husband. But by the time my mums leave by next month, hmm *In Tekno's voice* Yawa go dey, see gobe, baby yawa go dey. Cos only me work belleful, aje... Lol
Lol... That's good. I pray for such kids o. Don't worry, the Lord will strengthen you when that time comes.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nuellaluv(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
NYC work mummy sorry for not commenting all these while luv u to the moon u r the best.Biko kene umu ejima GI ooooo.ikombe and co abeg Una too much u guys are making me to fall in love with nairaland I dey hail Una ooooooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2017
The smell of the fried eggs wafted round the kitchen and Shiv inhaled. She was dying to taste it already. She watched in delight and amazement as he fried the egg with expertise.
It was simple.
He just scooped a spoonful of margarine and dropped it in the hot and dry frypan, waited till it melted before adding the sliced carrots and cucumber, he allowed it fry a little before pouring the eggs after adding a pinch of salt into the fry.
It was nice but the eggs wasnt flat. It could pass for egg sauce if tomato had been added into it.

They settled on the chairs and table in the kitchen. He dished a little for himself, bread and latte.

'my sister and i used to be very close when we were younger' Shivani swallowed 'growing up as a child, i noticed the preference of mum being me. And even our dad before he died. My parent's marriage wasnt a very happy one. My dad always accused my mum of infidelity and he doubted the paternity of Mia. He claimed he wasnt the father and as such didnt really treat Mia well. I was the princess of the house, receiving both mother and father's love. I had the best dresses, chocolates and toys. And of course i shared them with my sister. I hated seeing her sad and i did my best to make her happy. We were very close. Then my dad died after he had a terrible fight with my mum concerning Mia and he had stormed out of the house angrily. The next call we recieved was, he got involved in a ghastly motor accident and he died on getting to the hospital. He had accused 11-year old Mia of sleeping with a random boy in the neighbourhood and told mum Mia was just a carboncopy of her and that was what led to the fight. Surprisingly, my mum stood up for Mia. She wouldnt let dad hit her neither would she let dad say anything against her that day. That was when Mia fell terribly ill and she almost lost her life. I think i saw mum shower her with much love that time. But then, Mia had partial amnesia. She lost some part of her memory, the things that happened recently. She forgot about the recent 1yr of life. And then i left the country after dad's funeral'

8 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 6:38pm On May 10, 2017
Nuellaluv:
NYC work mummy sorry for not commenting all these while luv u to the moon u r the best.Biko kene umu ejima GI ooooo.ikombe and co abeg Una too much u guys are making me to fall in love with nairaland I dey hail Una ooooooo
Nairaland is a home for all. And am happy u love nairaland. grin

Don't forget to hail oga seun for creating this platform too wink
Re: Tradition - A Story by Skimpledawg(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
Coman continue o... Mama with soft voice
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
Chumzypinky:

why are u thanking me?

for updating

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2017
poor shiv
Re: Tradition - A Story by mercyymai(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
Mummy Twins, thks 4 d update, i never any update until after a month or there abt
Re: Tradition - A Story by lovefunke: 8:12pm On May 10, 2017
Nice work Ma'am.I have to comment today, u are really doing a great job. Also congrats on the safe delivery of the twins.May God protect and keep them.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:19pm On May 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Coman continue o... Mama with soft voice
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by segunkass(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2017
Congratulation on your delivery ma' .....a writer indeed ....* comments reserved*

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.