Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139299 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

whatever happend to ur story dear? It just occured to me that you were writing one before you stopped to prepare for JAMB. JAMB is over nau
I'll update soon. I promise.
Re: Tradition - A Story by dammyluv911(f): 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Mac2016:

dammy, you are so endowed..wont mind to know u more (like we share common interest; literature and i also appreciate ur pic
am married oo n am a mother too

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Matrycx(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
vickyviolet:
nice story mama EJIMA more ink 2 ur pen
U look dope, come sit bsyd me oya take ice cream
Re: Tradition - A Story by hormobolanle: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
wao
dis story is leading to a complicated issh
mama ejima I dy hail o. I hear say u dy near OGA Biko make ejima grow small bfr anada 1 go land fa
#WeldonMa
Re: Tradition - A Story by donteanz(m): 1:16am On May 19, 2017
Gagaaaan!!! The battle line is drawn. Expecting some few death records, based on logistics.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2017
dammyluv911:

am married oo n am a mother too

lolzzz chaii,
madam DAMI you don spoil the guy market!!!! Ayakata!!!!!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by angelliza(f): 8:49am On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:
they're doing fine. They send their regards
My regards to them too
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 8:57am On May 19, 2017
*yawns*
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2017
oh yeah!i am finnally back.so much has been going on in my absence.i'll start with madam chumzypinky:Words alone can't express my sincere gratitude for your commitment to your fanz.u're a one in million writer.i pray God continue to bless you.thumbs up!keep it up. @oladim001:i understand your plight concerning the issue but as human being,dere sumtinz we just have to let go. @theblessedman:great write up on your story.i luv d way u handled the oladim matter.u showed sum level maturity by trying nt 2 use insultive words.thumbs up to you too.nd b4 i go:are you madam chumzy's husband for real?i mean real life?expetin ur answer promptly.#GGMU. hadampson:u no try at all o.u for handle d oladim/theblessedman matter as the king of NL na.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:07am On May 19, 2017
Queenakande:
wow. congrat Honey. tell the twins I love them so much. and I will get to see them one day. yea I need to confirm that voice too ur number please
lol. My voice sounds like that of a fourteen year old.
Here's it 08177971589

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:16am On May 19, 2017
boffinjay:
oh yeah!i am finnally back.so much has been going on in my absence.i'll start with madam chumzypinky:Words alone can't express my sincere gratitude for your commitment to your fanz.u're a one in million writer.i pray God continue to bless you.thumbs up!keep it up. @oladim001:i understand your plight concerning the issue but as human being,dere sumtinz we just have to let go. @theblessedman:great write up on your story.i luv d way u handled the oladim matter.u showed sum level maturity by trying nt 2 use insultive words.thumbs up to you too.nd b4 i go:are you madam chumzy's husband for real?i mean real life?expetin ur answer promptly.#GGMU. hadampson:u no try at all o.u for handle d oladim/theblessedman matter as the king of NL na.
no oo. TheBlessedMAN (who's a hopeless flirt) cant be my husband na. He's my NL hubby and i love him that way
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:20am On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

no oo. TheBlessedMAN (who's a hopeless flirt) cant be my husband na. He's my NL hubby and i love him that way
ok then.tnx 4 d enlightenment.
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2017
Like Mia Like Freda

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:33am On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

grin. Na your NL hubby you dy call flirt ni. Mummy mummy!!

Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 11:18am On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

chisos me a hopeless flirt?? What phrase is that? Wait make ah go see my dico for answers. Chumzy just pray say ah no see ans o, or else! We are having another twins this year as punishment of your twins provocative words

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

like seriously..
I thought his Ur real husband oh
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
like seriously.. I thought his Ur real husband oh
No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

grin. Na your NL hubby you dy call flirt ni. Mummy mummy!!
yes na. Lets call a dick a dick

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
chisos me a hopeless flirt?? What phrase is that? Wait make ah go see my dico for answers. Chumzy just pray say ah no see ans o, or else! We are having another twins this year as punishment of your twins provocative words
i am ready to give more than ten sets, just say the word and snap the finger
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

yes na. Lets call a dick a dick
if you no wan call a dick a dick, wetin person fit call am? just asking ni o tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
Oladim001:
No wonder!!!
lolz no wonder what na
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 2:30pm On May 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i am ready to give more than ten sets, just say the word and snap the finger
hmmmm....my bad! Never knew you are now addicted to Twins!
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
That wouldn't be a punishment. It'd be a blessing.
Re: Tradition - A Story by dorin27(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
What an interesting story....weldone madam chumzypunky. More ink to your pen.
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
LitQueen:

That wouldn't be a punishment. It'd be a blessing.
ah don even talk am finish b4 i realise say na big blessing ah won dash her indirectly.

Any idea on how ah fit punish her? Abeg tell me.

Chumzypinky dear! Bia please, come and continue the Freda and Lolo story wey u dey gist me. Please...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by kingofcasting(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2017
Chumzypinky:
'watch this video' Chinny handed the phone to Shivani who was happily chatting with Dora. Since Dora came into the picture pretending to be Shiv's friend, it had caused a strain in their relationship.

Chinny didnt know what Dora had told Shiv but what she knew was that Shiv avoided her like a plague refusing to even associate with her.

At first she had felt bad but consoled herself with the fact that human beings were generally the same everywhere. You help them today, you become their all and all. Someone else comes into the picture, they forget you even exist.

She had decided to stop advising Shiv. And even when she saw the look of hatred and eyeing Dora shot at Shiv when she turned around to get something, she pretended not to see it.
Her eyes had met with Adanna and she knew she had also seen the look.

And when both Shiv and Dora had left the kitchen to God knows where, Adanna had tugged at her arm.

'i thought Shivani's your friend? Tell her to be careful of that snake called Dora. She's going to ruin her'

'eh, did you see that look? Nawa oo, human being sef. I thought Shivani was Dora's favourite now' Edna joined in the conversation.

'what look is that?' Benita asked a bit confused. She hadnt been in the kitchen when it happened.

'Dora and Shivani were jisting and blending tomatoes, but immediately Shivani turned to get more tomatoes from the refridgerator, Dora gave her a kind of look that shows "you're not my friend at all"' Edna said immediately.

'that Dora eh, she no be better person. Make Shiv dey follow am upandan. Na she sabi. I was even expecting Chinny to talk to her as they were once close' Benita chipped in clearly not surprised by Dora's attitude.

'my dear,' Chinny sighed and shrugged 'they say, fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave. I've talked to her, heaven knows i have. But now she sees me as a bad person. She thinks i'm just trying to castigate Dora for nothing. Cant you guys see she's avoiding me now? I, Chinny, wont talk to her concerning that matter again. My people say seeing is believeing. When her eyes become open, nobody will tell her again. A word they say, is enough for the wise'

'what video is that?' Shivani asked hesitantly. What did Chinny have to show her.

'maybe you should just check before staring at me as if i'm dirty and what i'm holding in my hand is not a phone but a piece of trash'

Shiv sighed and cleaned her hands with the napkin, took the phone from her and played the video.

'what!!!!' She screamed loudly 'how did this video enter U website?'

Freda's hands shook as she placed the phone on her ears. She was ruined. She felt it.

'hello sweet mum' Her daughter's cheerful voice sounded and Freda didnt know whether to feel hatred towards her or not 'how are you doing?'

'Mia what was that for? Why did you post that video on U website, even going as far as pasting it on Youtube' She swallowed.

'i didnt post any video on Youtube. I havent even gone there today. But talking about U website, yes i've been online all day and i even posted a video there' She laughed.

'Mia...' Freda's voice shook 'you knew about....about...it?'

'by "it" you mean? Oh! Your frivolous affair with the Igwe? Yes i did. Is there anything i do not know about you? I keep tabs on you mum. Because i'm supposed to'

'Mia how could you do this!!' She screamed not caring if the world thought her crazy or not but she was fast losing it 'i am your mother! What did you stand to gain in releasing that sex video'

'i just wanted to show the whole world how good you are with cow girl reverse mum. Its actually something to be proud of. Did you see the way your ass kept slapping the Igwe's thighs? Mehn! You had it real deep mum. That must be one of the factors why dad died on time' Mia chuckled wickedly.

'will you stop saying those dirty words to me?!' Freda snapped.

'it wasnt dirty when you kept screaming "Igwe! I wanna feel your shaft deep inside of me. Fvck me hard!!!" I'd always known you're a loud moaner though. When you wanted to tear my ears with your loud scream whenever dad was banging you'

'Mia!'

'you're a sex monger mum. Even at this age, you still know how to do all kinds of positions without even batting a lid. I want to be like you when i grow up'

'Mia my God will punish you. You'll never have peace in life. Be lest assured that whatever you do to me is waiting for you. Your children will do same to you. Listen to me and listen very good Mia, you have five minutes, five good minutes to delete that video from U website and Youtube. Because if you dont...if you dont...'

'if i dont whats gonna happen?'

Freda swallowed 'i'll kill your child'
cheesy
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2017
Ok Mia u can kill them. kiss killing approved..

NB... y'all yaf spoil from my bae bimberry1307 to mi sister preetyhurts eyaf spoil...
Wen I told Mummy chumzypinky to stay away from theblessedman she didn't berieve moi..

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2017
bimberry1307:

if you no wan call a dick a dick, wetin person fit call am? just asking ni o tongue

U can call it Dickson if u like

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:29am On May 20, 2017
wizsolzy:
Ok Mia u can kill them. kiss killing approved..

NB... y'all yaf spoil from my bae bimberry1307 to mi sister preetyhurts eyaf spoil...
Wen I told Mummy chumzypinky to stay away from theblessedman she didn't berieve moi..
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
'its true' Angela looked up from her laptop 'the Fatavelis do have a daughter, 12years of age, goes by the name Kelly Fataveli and adopted. From what i was able to gather Mrs Veronica Fataveli has a womb disease and her womb cant hold a child. Kelly has a sibling, Churchill and it was also gathered that her dad had an affair with another woman and she bore him a son, Churchill. Here are pictures of Kelly in a photo album with her parents and brother' She shifted the laptop so Mia got a good view of it.

Mia saw the picture and tears fell from her eyes. She recognized the small dark patch on Kelly's lower jaw. Mia had seen it when she carried her as a child and the nurse had teased her about the child carrying an identification mark from birth.
Asides the birthmark, the resemblance was there. The girl had taken her eyes, puckered lips, and dimples.

The young girl who had grown breasts a little too big for a girl of twelve looked happy in her bikini as she placed both arms of her mother and brother, with her head rested on her dad's shoulder. She looked very happy.

And Mia cried the more. The girl didnt even know who her biological mother was. And she was happy with someone else.

She couldnt control herself. More hate towards her mother and sister grew. If she had had plans not to kill them before, she just changed her mind. Because they were all going down.

Dora hissed when she saw the caller. It was Frank. Her ex-boyfriend.

'hello, why are you calling me?' She snapped.

'Dora i miss you. I miss you so much' His voice was sobber 'you dont know how much i'm hurting right now babe. I want you back'

'you want me back warming your bed and screwing your balls out or what?'

'Dora its not about the sex. Its about what i truly feel about you. I love you. I never realised i loved you this much till you left me. Dora now i understand the saying of you dont know the value of something until you lose it. I love you so much Dora. My life is incomplete without you'

'i'm so sorry dear loverboy. But you know i'm married. I cant cheat on my husband'

'that a bloody lame excuse Dora! You've been fucking me with his notice all this while and no one remembered you were married. Dora, Dike doesnt love you. And whether you Bleep the whole guys in Umuzulu, he doesnt care. He doesnt give a Bleep about you'

'just stop using the F word when talking to me'

'alright i'm sorry' He sighed 'but i want us back together babe. I'm so hungry for you'

'thats just what it is to you. Hunger for sex. Your bulls are itchy and you need something to calm them down. I'm sorry but i'm currently not available. The hole in between my legs belongs to my husband and him alone'

'does he fu...sex you now?'

'yes. Harder than you can ever imagine'

'thats it right? Thats the reason you broke up with me? Because he now satisfies you. You forgot about the person that was with you when you were sex-starved'

'for your enlightenment dumb Frank, there's a punishment for any man who sleeps with a married woman. I dont know if you know bit know now. And when i say punishment, i actually mean spiritual punishment. Even the good book says so'

Then Frank began to laugh 'i never knew you were this churchious Dora. That obviously skipped your memory when you kept bouncing ontop me screaming for more. And it seems you skipped the part where the good book says there's also punishment for any woman who commits adultery. Stupid girl!' He hung up quickly.

Dora threw the phone away and hissed. Frank was just a loser that needed to be dealt with one way or the other.

She stood up and dusted her green peplum gown. Then she strolled out of her room and headed towards Shiv's.

When she got there she found the door a bit ajar. She heard sobs. And she paused. Was Shiv crying? What happened?

She placed her ears on the door and listened.

'Mia did this i'm sure' A sniff 'and i dont really blame her. After how badly we treated her, she's out for revenge. Who knows whats going to be my own punishment' Another sniff.

Dora wondered who she was talking to but it was shortlived when she heard his voice.

'i've told you not to be too hard on yourself. Such things are bound to happen no matter what. And i told you to let Mia apologise to you. You deserve an apology after all the hurtful words she said to you'

Dora froze. What was Dike doing in Shiv's room and since when did they start conversing like friends? She imagined them being unclad and having a heart to heart session and she froze. She raised her hand to push the door open when....

'you better dont do that if you know whats best for you' She heard a voice say.

She turned to Chinny 'stay out of this!'

'no. You stay out of this' Chinny grabbed her and pulled her along amidst her protests.

TBC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Oloniyan(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
wizsolzy:

U can call it Dickson if u like

Madman grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Samexdx(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
Chinny the trouble maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.