Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139426 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Lolsd: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
its becoming unnecessary long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Johnsown1:

Lol, is he blind or is he brain drain for u to be telling him on what to do
jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own?? grin
Johnsown1:

Lol, is he blind or is he brain drain for u to be telling him on what to do
jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own??
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oyindawealth:
jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own?? grin jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own??

Lol,y should i
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
nice update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Sparkling2(f): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
that shiv of a girl is gonna learn d hard way...mama twins u do well o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oyindawealth:
jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own?? grin jealousy.....jealousy na wetin come be ur own??
please ooo.
No more chitchats in this story abeg
Re: Tradition - A Story by EvaJael(f): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chumzypinky please I need a small favour. I want to be the one that will give Shiv a confam thunderslap with enough lightening to quicken the dead cells in her brain and eyes
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:
Chumzypinky please I need a small favour. I want to be the one that will give Shiv a confam thunderslap with enough lightening to quicken the dead cells in her brain and eyes
Do u wanna kill the remaining cells in her confuse life
Re: Tradition - A Story by EvaJael(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Johnsown1:
Do u wanna kill the remaining cells in her confuse life
It's almost better than having her alive
Re: Tradition - A Story by Skimpledawg(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
What's with the needless chit-chats all over this thread. It would have been better if they were related to the story at hand.

Abeg, let's act civil here.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:

It's almost better than having her alive

Let's just give her second chance
Re: Tradition - A Story by LilySopi(f): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oh God! I cant take it anymore. Damn it!
U r so so good. Infact, i cant get enough of this story. More longer updates please.
Ghost mode deactivated
Re: Tradition - A Story by EvaJael(f): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Johnsown1:

Let's just give her second chance
*sighs deeply* okay then

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by meneski(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. I wasnt banned oo. Abi have they unbanned me by theirselves?
.......i must say, a wondaful write up u gat here.....so about my offer to you.....waya think?....please come and join our "write along" it gana be fun.....great writers like u r needed over dia u knw
Re: Tradition - A Story by divasplash(f): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]i've bin reading in ghostmode...chumzypinky,i rily badu ur writeup..wow! I nid more...lest I forget how are my twin babies?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Bolanlera(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Mummy twins bravo,this is really good,i mean this story is just like watching movie, i really luv it.

my regards to the twins.

Pls this is my first comment,still expecting more update.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ElajRita(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Bolanlera:
Mummy twins bravo,this is really good,i mean this story is just like watching movie, i really luv it.

my regards to the twins.

Pls this is my first comment,still expecting more update.

Welcome
Re: Tradition - A Story by Stlomo1s(f): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
well done........more blessings coming ur way
Re: Tradition - A Story by Lankyannie(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm
so mama pinky eyaff born pikins you no tell me bah? isorite,continue. but that won't stop me from singing and dancing oooooo. ngwa osetigo:
Chumzypinky don born pikin, na Godu win
she no give us one but two, na Godu win
how she managed born them, na Godu win
I hear say one be boy, na Godu win
the other izza girl na Godu win
mama pinky Don born pikin na Godu win oooooo na Godu win oooooo na Godu win ooooo.
may oluwa in heaven guide, protect and secure this new souls through out their stay on this planet earth(100+years is all am asking on their behalf) .
Father Lord Abeg, don't let recession lead them into been like this two stubborn twins we have here(i no call anybody ooooo) and grant Chumzypinky and hubby the money and strength to train this children into becoming the president and first lady of biafra.
may they never have a cheating blood like mama pinky E-hubby(still didn't mention names oooo)
finally finally more scoring of goal for Chumzypinky cus we still need more twinny.
a big congratulations to you ma'am you really made us proud. I double tap on this marvelous blessing on behalf of my sisters,more strength, wisdom, power, money and grace to you I pray.
ps: if you really love vengeance, you will let mia meet her daughter first but if you are the mama peace I thought you are, you will let Freda meet the girl first.
I reserve my comment(mbochi ozo Ka anyi chuo n'owerri nchi)
udo diri unu.

5 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lankyannie:
Hmm
so mama pinky eyaff born pikins you no tell me bah? isorite,continue. but that won't stop me from singing and dancing oooooo. ngwa osetigo:
mama pinky Don born pikin na Godu win oooooo na Godu win oooooo na Godu win ooooo.
may oluwa in heaven guide, protect and secure this new souls through out their stay on this planet earth(100+years is all am asking on their behalf) .
Father Lord Abeg, don't let recession lead them into been like this two stubborn twins we have here(i no call anybody ooooo) and grant Chumzypinky and hubby the money and strength to train this children into becoming the president and first lady of biafra.
may they never have a cheating blood like mama pinky E-hubby(still didn't mention names oooo)
finally finally more scoring of goal for Chumzypinky cus we still need more twinny.
a big congratulations to you ma'am you really made us proud. I double tap on this marvelous blessing on behalf of my sisters,more strength, wisdom, power, money and grace to you I pray.
ps: if you really love vengeance, you will let mia meet her daughter first but if you are the mama peace I thought you are, you will let Freda meet the girl first.
udo diri unu.
lol. Thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lankyannie:
Hmm
udo diri unu.

Do u know that ur troublesome why on earth would u call
Wizsolzy and ma man ikombe stubborn kids that recession is not being merciful with while lankyannie added more salt and water to the garri "that they are needed to be chained.. "cry
And u never finished their but u have the audacity,guts,morale and effontory to call the blessedman a cheat
I weep
Re: Tradition - A Story by ElajRita(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
No update? No update? No update?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Lankyannie(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Johnsown1:

Wizsolzy and ma man ikombe stubborn kids that recession is not being merciful with while lankyannie added more salt and water to the garri "that they are needed to be chained.. "cry
And u never finished their but u have the audacity,guts,morale and effontory to call the blessedman a cheat
I weep
Amebo Toyo, where is your prove to backup the claim eeh.
y0u are the trouble finder sef cus you called innocent people that are busy hustling to survive.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Johnsown1:

I weep
she didnt mention anybody's name oo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

she didnt mention anybody's name oo

But it is so unfortunate that she is indirectly referring to them
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
Amebo Toyo, where is your prove to backup the claim eeh.
y0u are the trouble finder sef cus you called innocent people that are busy hustling to survive.

Wizsolzy and ikombe where una dey she has said another
Re: Tradition - A Story by gal10(f): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lolsd:
its becoming unnecessary long
i agree...but then what can we do?
Re: Tradition - A Story by supizino(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
abeg where art thou 'oyindawealth'
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
supizino:
abeg where art thou 'oyindawealth'
missing me already? I was on 'behind her veil' thread.but I'm now back.thanks 4 d observation dear.
Re: Tradition - A Story by supizino(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oyindawealth:
missing me already? I was on 'behind her veil' thread.but I'm now back.thanks 4 d observation dear.
yeap am missing u my love buh behind her veil has been completed since all this days nw
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
supizino:
yeap am missing u my love buh behind her veil has been completed since all this days nw
I just saw d thread some days ago, na so i con say make I check am.But it got me hooked.anyways,I'm through wit it now... How're u?
Re: Tradition - A Story by supizino(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindawealth:
I just saw d thread some days ago, na so i con say make I check am.But it got me hooked.anyways,I'm through wit it now... How're u?
am fine dear how waz ur day

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.