Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (60272 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by blueflowers(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Ah, everton, not even a mention. I just stumbled on the part two yesterday. I'll comment later when I finish reading.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by mercy9684(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
na wa oo,everton u dey fall my hand oo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by domido(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by machiavelli22(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
where everton go now..? Nawa ooo where everton go now..? Nawa ooo where everton go now..? Nawa ooo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by mercy9684(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
am tired of waitin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by mercy9684(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
abi dem don ban everton again ni
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by AlamienDagash(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh my GOODNESS!!! pls did sum1 here knows what happen to everton4life
errday i refresh this page buh oll dsame
Ikombe u got any clue bout this?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ikombe: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Oh my GOODNESS!!!
pls did sum1 here knows what happen to everton4life

errday i refresh this page buh oll dsame

Ikombe u got any clue bout this?
After my boiz thrash am 3-1 i no sure say im get hand to update cheesy

As of this nite im dey type new update during manchester united game. But as man u collect draw from dem, im no gree type again grin

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by mercy9684(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
i knw ikombe na man u fan
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ikombe: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2017
mercy9684:
i knw ikombe na man u fan
Wetin concern me and Man Shit United
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenshamsiya: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
i don't think its right that u started a story snd left it half way
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=everton4life post=54346572]EPISODE 1

A black maria zoomed along the highway in the late night, it’s noises loud enough to disturb the peace and serenity of the evening. The front and passenger seats were occupied two policemen who were gisting away, while the back was occupied by criminals who had just received judgment and sat in handcuffs. The air was filled with gloom as none of the criminals made any sound, each to his own thoughts.
“I swear to God, Arsenal na the most useless team I don see for my life” The cop who was driving cursed as his face squeezed in anger.
His comrade laughed hysterically as he beat his chest to steady himself. “ Na now you just know?”
“ Just to beat common Everton!!” the driver cried out. “the useless team throway the lead come lose again. Make wenger just commot that club jare. Him own don too much. After all, him no be the only coach wey exist. Other coaches dey available. Every season, them go give am correct transfer budget, he go dey buy useless players. Every season na the same story. Them go dey win match in the beginning of season. When December reach, then go come dey do like fools.”
“O boy, you dey vex o” His comrade laughed again at the pissed off look of his friend. “But you no be arsenal fan, na. why the tin dey pepper you for body?”
“THE FOOLS SPOIL MA TICKET NA!” The driver cried out angrily. “ 2.7 million naira for that matter. Them be the last team for my ticket”
“Say God” His friends eyes went wide at the sound of the amount. It made sense now. “Oh boy, that kind thing dey burn chest.”
“Na me you dey tell?” The driver turned at a bend and zoomed on, The road was now free and there were thick bushes by either side.
“Why you think say I dey vex since” he continued as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. He was about to add another remark when he suddenly pressed his feet on the break making the vehicle stop abruptly. His sudden actions was caused by a figure who had suddenly emerged from the bush and stood in the middle of the road, blocking any further movements from the vehicle.
It was Luke.
And the smile on his face definitely signaled trouble.
“Who be this idiot wey block road, na? see as he almost cause accident” The driver said angrily as he pressed the car horn repeatedly to get ward luke off, but luke didn’t budge.”
“Shey, oya werey ni” The other cop spat as he jumped off the vehicle. He pulled out his gun and moved towards Luke who shook his head in mock pity.
“Mortals and their guns” He mused as he saw the approaching policeman.
“Oga, wetin dey worry you na?!!” the policeman shouted as he stood a few inches away from Luke. “ Shey you drink, ni? Commot from this road jare before I blast your head.”
Luke said nothing, the smile still plastered on his face.
“You think I dey play?” The police was angry now, he cocked his gun. “ If them send you, just know say..”
That was his last words. Before he could finish his sentence, and faster than the speed of lightening, Luke delivered an earth shattering punch to his skull. The punch took his head clean off his body and sent it flying into the bush.
“JESUS!!” The driver screamed in horror as he watched his comrade’s headless body collapse into a useless heap by luke’s feet. In a mode of panic, he alighted from the vehicle and pointed his gun at Luke.
“FREEZE!!” His voice betrayed his pathetic act of bravery as it was shaky. “ Put your hands in the air and don’t move”
Luke raised an eyebrow. “ Seriously?”. He shrugged and walked towards the police man. The policeman fired a warning shot at the ground near luke’s feet. Luke ignored it and continued moving towards him. The policeman fired again, this time hitting luke at the his left thigh and stopping him momentarily. A red spot appeared on luke’s jeans signaling the flow of blood. Luke smiled and took out the bullet from his thigh, throwing it away. He stood upright and glanced at the policeman who was stunned.
“Ouch, that hurt” Luke pouted, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “ Are you done?”
The policeman in panic, turned to flee but suddenly ran into Chris who appeared from nowhere, a little too late. Chris swiftly punched a hole into his chest and brought out his heart. A loud gasp was heard before he fell down, lifeless.
“Oops” Chris chuckled, throwing the heart away. “That was so ‘HEARTLESS’ of me” He laughed hysterically at his own pun.
Luke rolled his sighed at his son’s childishness. “ You know, there is no pleasure in a swift death. It’s more fun when you watch the fear in your prey’s eyes before you take his life.”
“But you just swiftly took down the other guy” Chris replied dryly.
Luke ignored that and the duo moved to the back of the van. Luke nodded to his son and Chris ripped off the door in one swift move. The inside revealed the criminals who had panicked looks on
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wetin be this
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by psalmorado05: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Waiting dis one dey post self!!?

All dis I go drive myself......#lmao

ARE YOU A LEARNER??

Make una see waiting Everton4life caused now...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by psalmorado05: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=ernesty20 post=55360467][/quote]
I think someone needs attention here #brainwash
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Francischuxx(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=ernesty20 post=55360467][/quote]
Bros na like this we go de dey?

Its better someone(you I mean) continue the story. You can to it.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Francischuxx:

Bros na like this we go de dey?

Its better someone(you I mean) continue the story. You can to it.
i dnt know why someone will be starting a story and later later leave us the readers hanging
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where are you Everton4life?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
queenitee:
Where are you Everton4life?
upload your unedited pic, i wanna check something
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Francischuxx(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2017
ernesty20:
i dnt know why someone will be starting a story and later later leave us the readers hanging
That is what I meant...
Let somebody continue from where he stopped.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by AlamienDagash(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can someone here tell me the truth bout everton4life disappearance?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kevwe10(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
where is Everton4life,it has been long o,may God help him wherever he's.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
I think i should take up this story... Be expecting an update by 9pm
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
hiss#
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Can someone here told me the truth bout everton4life disappearance?
yee! 'Told' haba!

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
LOLZ
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by supizino(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Missperfect28:
yee! 'Told' haba!
hmmm buh remember that nobody is perfect o
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by smizel(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
ernesty20:
I think i should take up this story... Be expecting an update by 9pm
broz, 9 don pass o.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Bollie29(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wow, dis is amazing, I actually stumbled on this in the morning and i went back to season one so as to get a better understanding of the story and up till now I've not been disappointed. There ase writers n there are amazing writers and you are definitely an amazing writer. You are too much bro. Please don't leave your readers hanging o,updateeees
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by psalmorado05: 4:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Bollie29:
Wow, dis is amazing, I actually stumbled on this in the morning and i went back to season one so as to get a better understanding of the story and up till now I've not been disappointed. There ase writers n there are amazing writers and you are definitely an amazing writer. You are too much bro. Please don't leave your readers hanging o,updateeees
Hope you carry ur bed along ......
Cos you are looking for a crab to blink an eyes! #singing Mario song for u
Con ask me hw many months have been waitin for an update.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nostradamus: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
expect an update from me soon, everton4life can continue from where i stop wenever he's ready.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
ernesty20:
upload your unedited pic, i wanna check something
What is it you want to check?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.