Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59336 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
E be like say naija police don carry everton4life go cell bah.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by machiavelli22(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2017
Akinwale14 :
Everton wetin happen? why u no complete ur story nah.
long story. I was banned by spambot for trying to advertise one of my other stories. it was the fourth time and I got frustrated. secondly, I have a lot on my hands for now. sorry.
Akinwale14 :
long story. I was banned by spambot for trying to advertise one of my other stories. it was the fourth time and I got frustrated. secondly, I have a lot on my hands for now. sorry.
Akinwale14 :
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
machiavelli22:
Akinwale14 :
Akinwale14 :
Akinwale14 :
Meaning?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2017
Where's everton4life nah?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
Where's everton4life nah?
Am sure u just see this story today,Am i right?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
Akinwale14:
Am sure u just see this story today,Am i right?
No, we started the story together
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:

We Dnt Entertain Noise Here Please. Berra Go Back To Ur Useless Tarasha
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:
Ok
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
ernesty20:
We Dnt Entertain Noise Here Please. Berra Go Back To Ur Useless Tarasha
Excuse me, I didn't just get here, we started together and just so you know, Tarasha is a cool thread and if you are pai.ned, please don't transfer your frustra.tion to me. Please don't quote me anymore, I didn't talk to you in the first place and I'm not interested in talking to you.
I Wonder why people like making a f.ool of themselves. What have I said that result to making noise? You and I never had a fight or an argument before, so I see no reason why you should be rude. Even if I'm disturbing the peace of the thread, it's a thing you can correct me gently and earn a thank you instead of quoting me and typing tra.sh, showing just how d.umb you are. Frustrated fellow
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:

Excuse me, I didn't just get here, we started together and just so you know, Tarasha is a cool thread and if you are pai.ned, please don't transfer your frustra.tion to me. Please don't quote me anymore, I didn't talk to you in the first place and I'm not interested in talking to you.
I Wonder why people like making a f.ool of themselves. What have I said that result to making noise? You and I never had a fight or an argument before, so I see no reason why you should be rude. Even if I'm disturbing the peace of the thread, it's a thing you can correct me gently and earn a thank you instead of quoting me and typing tra.sh, showing just how d.umb you are. Frustrated fellow
Kilode
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
Akinwale14:
Kilode
Ehn nah? What have I said before he quoted me and typed that non.sense?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:

So U Have Forgotten P-thug, How U Insulted Me Because I Complained How Sluggish Oyin+prince Was? U Never See Sumtin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Akinwale14(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:

Ehn nah? What have I said before he quoted me and typed that non.sense?
Sha take it easy
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by queenitee(f): 4:46am On May 19, 2017
ernesty20:
So U Have Forgotten P-thug, How U Insulted Me Because I Complained How Sluggish Oyin+prince Was? U Never See Sumtin
Oh, now I understand what's really pain.ing you. Sorry but you lost already
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ernesty20(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2017
queenitee:

Oh, now I understand what's really pain.ing you. Sorry but you lost already
how did i lose?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by JohnGainsville(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pray this story will be completed one day *sighs*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
na wa o! so this is hw a good story was abandoned?
smh.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by selebobo10: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mbok oga Everton u get plenty fans here ooo..i started reading today frm seasn 1 uptil 2 and plsss mbok we re waiting for the conclusion....tnx and God bless
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Daniyomex(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Everton4life, a cool story you got here. But you need to come and update.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Jane1234f(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Everton wherever you are come and update, I mention myself here since nobody mention me
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by pyro10(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2017
to be sincere I really love your grammar not an eng student thou....... biko bia updatee anyi

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by cyberprince8(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Since July bro .... we waiting sha
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by triplecs: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
guy you no go like continue the story, why you start waiting you no fit finish Abeg do fast jare
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by triplecs: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
guy no vex when you go finish the story Abeg
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Solomondan(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
we still day wait everton4life
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kindheart1234: 1:12pm On May 18, 2018
kingofcasting:
sad everton4life has been banned again.
Why do they keep banning him every now and they? it beginning to annoy me o.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by itsandi(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kindheart1234: 6:10pm On May 27, 2018
I love your write up man. u are the “BOSS"
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
cry i can't believe such a good piece will go to waste
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
kindheart1234:
I love your write up man. u are the “BOSS"
Thanks bro.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO MY FOLLOWERS

Gosh. i dont know where to even start now. But first and foremost i just want to say im really sorry to the people i left aboard this thread. I know sorry is not enough to dwindle the disappointments in your hearts but im hoping i can make it up to you. Some of you are wondering why im posting on this thread after leaving for two years. Truth be told,i embarked on a personal rehab to purify myself as i fell into depression. I had way too many problems on my head that i had to handle. But to God be the glory,im gradually getting on my feet. DARK MYSTERIES SEASON 2 will continue henceforth.I know some of you have forgotten the storyline but please bear with me.I also know some are still angry so once again i apologize a thousand times if thats possible(lol). Please you all should come back,im desperately begging you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.