Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Leverage Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Daily Devotional (531 Views)

The Leverage Daily Devotional / The Leverage Daily Devotional / The Leverage Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Daily Devotional by DrBookie(f): 9:05am On May 18, 2017
*Love Surpasses Knowledge 1*

May 18, 2017

Ephesians 3:19
“And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.”
1 Corinthians 8:1-3
Today’s opening Scripture talks about knowing the love of Christ that passes or surpasses knowledge. Here, we see two kinds of knowledge; one is the knowledge of the love of Christ, which is supernatural or spiritual, and the other is natural knowledge. Natural knowledge is domiciled in the five physical senses but spiritual knowledge is of the heart. This was what Paul referred to in Ephesians 1:18 as the eyes of your understanding being enlightened.
When the eyes of your understanding are enlightened, the knowledge of God’s love in your heart will shine brighter than the hurts and offences hurled at you by the devil. The light or knowledge of God’s love surpasses natural knowledge; it surpasses scientific knowledge. It is deeper, higher and bigger than the scope of sense knowledge. The light of the knowledge of God’s love is that of the glory of God. This knowledge is light years ahead of natural knowledge.
The knowledge of hurt, agony, disappointment, pain, regret, and the likes, is natural knowledge; this knowledge is surpassed by the love of God. This is the reason why you must always respond to the love of God in you, and not to the emotional feelings of hurt or disappointment. Every time you respond in love, you are responding according to a higher kind of knowledge; that which surpasses natural knowledge, and when you do this, it means that you’ve set yourself to live the higher kind of life that dominates this natural world. Higher life in Christ is only possible in the realm where the light of God’s love shines. This realm is matchless and incomparable to others; it is the realm of excellent outshining of God’s glory.

My Solid Front (Confession): In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I receive strength in my heart to love by the Holy Spirit. I go by the higher knowledge of the love of God, therefore I am positioned to live the higher life that dominates this natural world. Amen.

FURTHER MEDITATION: JUDE 1:20-21; 2 THESSALONIANS 3:5.
Re: The Leverage Daily Devotional by DrBookie(f): 2:13am On May 19, 2017
*Love Surpasses Knowledge 2*

May 19, 2017

“And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.”
1 Corinthians 8:1
The spiritual knowledge of God’s love surpasses the natural knowledge of hurt and disappointment. This is the reason why the unbeliever finds the way of love strange, impossible and unattainable. The unbeliever finds it difficult to understand the reason why the believer forgives willingly. The unbeliever also finds it difficult to understand why a believer lets go of a grudge he should have kept or held on to. The unbeliever finds this difficult because he is only a natural man.
1 Corinthians 2:14 says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” . This knowledge is too high for the man outside Christ, but to us in Christ, it has been given unto us to know and understand the things of God’s kingdom. We walk by the light of God’s love that is too high for them to perceive, unless they get born again.
The unbeliever finds this love way difficult because he does not have the energizing ability of the Holy Spirit within. The believer loves by the energy of the Holy Spirit and by the flow of God’s love from his heart. In the believer, the emotional feeling of hurts, disappointment and things pertaining to offences are deleted from the mind by the love of God. This is because the love of God is operating from a realm which is higher than the realm of the soul. So, when the love of God is flowing, it overwhelms the soul because that love surpasses the knowledge domiciled in the realm of the senses. This is the mystery of God’s love at work in the believer. Hallelujah! Let the love of God flow in, and through you, always.

My Solid Front (Confession): In Jesus Name, I walk in the higher level of God’s love. I refuse to stoop low to hurts and disappointment. In and through Christ Jesus, love has won the victory and that victory is mine! Amen.

FURTHER MEDITATION: 1 CORINTHIANS 13; 1 CORINTHIANS 14:1.*Love Surpasses Knowledge 2*

May 19, 2017

“And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.”
The spiritual knowledge of God’s love surpasses the natural knowledge of hurt and disappointment. This is the reason why the unbeliever finds the way of love strange, impossible and unattainable. The unbeliever finds it difficult to understand the reason why the believer forgives willingly. The unbeliever also finds it difficult to understand why a believer lets go of a grudge he should have kept or held on to. The unbeliever finds this difficult because he is only a natural man.
1 Corinthians 2:14 says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” . This knowledge is too high for the man outside Christ, but to us in Christ, it has been given unto us to know and understand the things of God’s kingdom. We walk by the light of God’s love that is too high for them to perceive, unless they get born again.
The unbeliever finds this love way difficult because he does not have the energizing ability of the Holy Spirit within. The believer loves by the energy of the Holy Spirit and by the flow of God’s love from his heart. In the believer, the emotional feeling of hurts, disappointment and things pertaining to offences are deleted from the mind by the love of God. This is because the love of God is operating from a realm which is higher than the realm of the soul. So, when the love of God is flowing, it overwhelms the soul because that love surpasses the knowledge domiciled in the realm of the senses. This is the mystery of God’s love at work in the believer. Hallelujah! Let the love of God flow in, and through you, always.

My Solid Front (Confession): In Jesus Name, I walk in the higher level of God’s love. I refuse to stoop low to hurts and disappointment. In and through Christ Jesus, love has won the victory and that victory is mine! Amen.

FURTHER MEDITATION: 1 CORINTHIANS 13; 1 CORINTHIANS 14:1.
*Love Surpasses Knowledge 2*

May 19, 2017

FURTHER MEDITATION: 1 CORINTHIANS 13; 1 CORINTHIANS 14:1.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Say To Someone Who Says I Don't Care What Happens To Me After I Die? / Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You / Why My Prophecy On Anambra Governorship Election Failed – Popular Ebonyi Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.