Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (36320 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by davidif: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I'm totally agree with reason for getting married but the product of love and companionship are fruit of womb. I stand to be corrected. Thanks

Not always. There are lots of people who love each other are in a committed relationship who chose not to have kids.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
hopeforcharles:

You are a hypocrite and a wicked fellow, don't you care that the man is in need of an offspring, didn't u read where he has tried both medically and otherwise?
Will you say this if the case was the other way around ?
I mean if the man is the one that is impotent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why not divorce the man after 5years of marriage and doctor says there's nothing wrong with both couple ...divorce jeje and marry another man that could impregnate her. Instead of waiting a whole 13years .. And see the consequence .
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
ifyalways:
Hilarious.

Stubborn Ngozi.

Why the man sef go marry sweet sixteen aka onu ugu from villa and expect Ngo-baby to be happy? cheesy
the man messed up, you don't tell a woman your plans, she will kill you with the plan
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2018
emilyone:
Why you sef go marry second wife?

What happened to for better for worse,
You are lucky she didn't poison you.
if it was specified that he is impotent, will he ask her to go marry a second husband or look 4 1 for her? that's when they will preach 4 beta 4 worse.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Acme45: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Ngokafor:

...Some men are funny indeed...I know a man who left his wife twice in 5years because they did not have Children...He tried as much as he could to impregnate another woman,all to no avail because the truth finally came out that he is sterile and cant impregnate a woman..

...As we speak,he is back with his wife.afer almost two years of grovelling ang begging..now they have adopted two cute girls..Truely man is not God.

..Ngo big ups to you biko..second wife indeed.
pls tell your brothers to adopt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.