Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma (21464 Views)

Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma McDermott Cover Wow Magazine / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
funny comments
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
idbami2:
These ladies shld learn how to leht their breasts breathe.. ..

Are they your breasts? You should cultivate the habit of minding your business too.
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by idbami2(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
MsDelilah:

Are they your breasts? You should cultivate the habit of minding your business too.

And have yyou minded yyour own business by quotin' me?

Come here, leht me pray for yyou.. ..

PS: Do they have to be my breasts fr me to pass a comment on them?
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by Jennifer89(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
kennygee:
What is Chioma wearing?
hmm me seff dey wonder grin
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by euchariadavid(f): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pretty Chioma and Ufuoma.. Pretty Empress Njamah looks like white lady now
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
MsDelilah:

Hey what's up? Been a while
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
gustalnov:

Hey what's up? Been a while

Hey, what's good? Been a long time. You've been silent on your thread.
Re: Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
MsDelilah:

Hey, what's good? Been a long time. You've been silent on your thread.
Yeah, yeah. Went on some long trip that got me busy.
Waiting for the season to start. You been watching testing? I know you love Hamilton sooooooooo much, but Mercedes may not be up for it this season.

How you been? What you been up to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Rocks Natural Hair In New Adorable Photos / Actress Chacha Eke Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.