Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Best University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria (20585 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best University In Nigeria by jeorey(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2007
wink cheesy hello everyone i'm new here and i'm bringing up this topic to know your views about C.U
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Donchyke: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
Concider futo it's d best in nigeria
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by opocrown(m): 5:19am On Jan 20, 2007
Which school do u expect? It's the greatest LAUTECH
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by flints: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2007
I really can't agree with ya. The Skool is Uniport!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by flints: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2007
I really can't agree with ya guyz. The Skool is Uniport!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by daapussc: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
bowen university is the best try come that skul and see stars like daniel dapussy t mac and others una go trip without those boys entertainment is nuttin in that skul.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by kayjasi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
cut d crap dear, dont u no every1 will love 2 say theirs is d best.
i attend a polytechnic but FUT MINNA is still d best.

1 Like

Re: The Best University In Nigeria by lalaboi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
olorun olodumare uni, oou, osu. lmao grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by jeorey(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2007
U all have said something. I wld like to know wat u like and wat u don't like about C.U
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Juniorroged(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2007
I must say dat futo & futmin re d 2 best. Cos they re cool. But futo is hmmm correct sha,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2007
So everyone says his or her school is d best, so why the topic? O ma se o! It'll be appropriate to use school rankings then or is't what university is bubbling? Cos most of u are viewing from an entertainment angle,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by esto(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
from my own opinion o,i don't think there is any best university here in nigeria, people lets stop decieveing ourselves,we all know dat.even d schools most of are or went to,be it the private ones,there is no best among them.

Check them out urselves.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by badyru(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hey!!!!! esto my man, I been following you around from room to room, can you give me some quality tiime, like private? kiss kiss cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by badyru(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2007
ESTO!!!! U FEMALE? aahhhhh!!!!! NOW i KNOW I'M DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by badyru(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by OLADEZY(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2007
if u really want 2 knw, try OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU)
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by busygirl(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2007
It's BABCOCK UNIVERSITY! wink
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by muyeskin(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2007
I don't know why u people are being sentimental. For once can't Nigeria be realistic. December 2006, The ASUU Brought O.A.U out as the best federal university in the year 2005 & 2006. Why are u not mentioning Great Ife then. Its not easy to be a student of that school my people.

Re: The Best University In Nigeria by samsondavi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2007
The best university in Nigeria is university of Ibadan. AKA UI.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by myssfyne(f): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2007
The best univercity in nigeria is offcourse my school MADONNA UNIVERSITY OKIJA.hello to all madonnites.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by jeshua(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
samsondavi:

The best university in Nigeria is university of Ibadan. AKA UI.

I am not sure of some things especially with all this new mushroom Universities with outrageous names, well since there are only two universities in nigeria, i think it is better to start there.
1. University of Ibadan
2.Other universities.

Now lets vote, going going, sorry time up
Election results
University of ibadan- 180 million votes[color=#006600][/color] NIGERIA DON VOTE FOR YOU
Other universities-0

Greatest Uites forever
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by jeshua(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
OLADEZY:

if u really want 2 knw, try OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU)

oLABUSO WHAT? I thot you were Osu before now you don change name. wetin, how i go try OOUUUUU wen it is clear that i still need my life and nigeria needs me. Go to OOUUU and be shot by angry indegenes? NO NEVERRRRRRRRR
thanks for the offer sha, if want to do your next degree go to UI-ibadan and first register for social studies so as to adjust to the civilized society.
Greatest UI
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Ezinwannem: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2007
does Nigeria really have a best skool? every1 here is just saying his/or her skool is. in what sense are they the best? is it cuz it is known as party skool which every uni. in Nigeria is cuz datz wat goes on there on a daily basis
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by busygirl(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
I'm not being sentimental, BUT BABCOCK UNIVERSITY iss aplace to be!
Any B.U student on nairaland?
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by ican(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2007
Hi, how come nobody has mentioned the real best school. The school that has collected this award for 2 years now. The school is GREAT UNAAB. UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA IS THE SCHOOL. Its not easy to be a student in that school, if you dont know, come and ask graduates of the school like me. cheers
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by creamyice(f): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2007
Its not easy to be a student of that school my people
Without any doubts, IFE is the BEST smiley

@ Muyeskin
Great--est Ife! Great!
Great--------est Ife!! Gre---------at!!
Great------est of the Great-----est of the Great------est Ife!!!!!!!!!!! Gre-----attttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kpa won! gboza!
Aluta continua, Victoria Assata!!! grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by oghos2k(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2007
i guess why you guys are still having problems with this topic is cos you havent seen this publication http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/niger_delta/nd222122006.html
Uniben is still the best so far even academic wise.Uniben has the largest curriculum so far.I guess that settles the thread>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2007
I would be honest with you, d best school is Unilag it well recognised in africa n in d world. where unilag has reached in the world no school has gotten there. This is a fact. Greatest Akokites!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by uchetobi(f): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
you wish
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by Elgaxton(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2007
Y are we deceiving ourselves, the truth is simple OAU or UI no more no less!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by awoof(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2007
Before you guys forget,  the great Univerity of Ilorin is the best wink wink wink
Re: The Best University In Nigeria by tunrexdj(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2007
the greatest university in nigeria is ''''the great ife''.thats the oba  awon universities.apologies to alumnis of mushroom universities like madonna,covenant,oou,babckok or whatever there name is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Releases 2011/2012 Foundation & POST UME Merit Cut-off List And Results / Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? / Civil Engineering Vs Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.