Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (20138 Views)

Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by helphelp: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Una go leak una thing una sef to see people reaction, something is worrying you people
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Spells(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
The phone na free ne? If it's not free I don't give a fu*k
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by coolcharm(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Informations kwa? Which Mod no sabi English like so? @ topic title
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Consumerism! The bane of the modern world. New phones every year, new cars every year, will kill myself? angry
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by NobleRomm(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Where is the finger print ooo
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Awoo88: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
kolexis:

Plastic?? For a flagship you must be Kidding, the mi5 is ceramic, mi5s is metallic
Ceramic? If the thing fall nko
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by DollarAngel(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Chinese will just be milking Nigerians like Kilode
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by okonja(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
I won't say this was leaked, rather intentionally released to have a glimpse of what's coming....All na Marketing Strategy grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by woodboi(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
coolcharm:
Informations kwa? Which Mod no sabi English like so? @ topic title

Pity d op nah.... Op pls remove d "s"
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by texazzpete(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyindebrah:

This image of the next TECNO PhonePad somehow made its way online before its official release and the design is nothing short of stunning. When zoomed closely we observed the body had tiny lines in the form of a wiredrawing making the phablet look even more unique.

That is called a 'brushed metal finish' and is not unique. Please don't use the phrase 'form of wiredrawing' again.

Oyindebrah:
If speculations are right, this is a massive statement from TECNO with the 13MP back camera and Fingerprint sensor, not forgotten the much more improved RAM size as well.

Having a fingerprint sensor and 13MP camera cannot be called a 'massive statement' by any stretch of the imagination. This is 2017 and these specs are quite generic these days, even in Shenzhen devices.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Broda09: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2017
They leak deliberately to get opinions before final release
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Greenbullet(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Xhaka:
Can't wait wink
xhaka ni baba, badest DM ever liveth.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one , so many tecno phones in waiting for 2017 , Phantom http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/01/tecno-phantom-7-phantom-7-plus-release-date-news-rumors.html is one of such
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2017
I even doubt the presence of a Fingerprint sensor , if there is , where is it located? Home button?
texazzpete:

That is called a 'brushed metal finish' and is not unique. Please don't use the phrase 'form of wiredrawing' again.

Having a fingerprint sensor and 13MP camera cannot be called a 'massive statement' by any stretch of the imagination. This is 2017 and these specs are quite generic these days, even in Shenzhen devices.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2017
We can pardon Him, He is learning ,just like we all learn everyday

texazzpete:

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by HyDef(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
texazzpete:

Wiredrawing. grin A real unique design is the hypercut diamond finish on the back of the Huawei P10 (the 'Dazzling' colour variants).

I don't see how a fingerprint sensor and a 13MP camera are a massive statement either.
It's not like the camera will have unprecedented performance or anything, I'm sure we can foresee that. And unless the fingerprint sensor unlocks faster than the Huawei Mate 9, not an achievement in 2017.

Anyway, generally, I'm not a fan of tablets. Apart from being bulky and providing not much additional functionality over a phone, the specs are usually somewhat bland. Not my type of device.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
a 7 inch phonetab will only make sense and be fun to use if it comes with a bezelless design.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by 2uung(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2017
kolexis:
The design is obviously taken from the almighty Xiaomi mi5s, this one is just enlarged, Tecno sha grin
xiaomi who stole most of their ideas frm iphone. xiaomi sha grin
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
missslimzy:
This one is beauty oooo.
The device is truly beautiful
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2017
2uung:
xiaomi who stole most of their ideas frm iphone. xiaomi sha grin
I am not even mad because anyone copied anyone,there's competition everywhere, it's not bad to copy someone,just make sure it doesn't look the same,its okay to re-define someone's idea and make it more innovative..about tecno copying xiaomi?its not new to copy something and make it look more stylish and finer...most phones now looks like an iPhone 6,so that's not new
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
a 7 inch phonetab will only make sense and be fun to use if it comes with a bezelless design.
although the specs are still the leaked ones,we don't know if it will be smaller like 6inches or bigger like 8inches..but it sure will come out this month,hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
HyDef:

Wiredrawing. grin A real unique design is the hypercut diamond finish on the back of the Huawei P10 (the 'Dazzling' colour variants).

I don't see how a fingerprint sensor and a 13MP camera are a massive statement either.
It's not like the camera will have unprecedented performance or anything, I'm sure we can foresee that. And unless the fingerprint sensor unlocks faster than the Huawei Mate 9, not an achievement in 2017.

Anyway, generally, I'm not a fan of tablets. Apart from being bulky and providing not much additional functionality over a phone, the specs are usually somewhat bland. Not my type of device.

Well everyone isn't like you,I'm a fan of tablets because it helps me with study..like PDF files are larger and better on it even my video lectures are superb..I'm a big fan of tablets or phablets..anyone is okay for me..moreover the PhonePad 3 is a phablet not a tablet..tablets don't really have much specs like this nah.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
gadgetsngs:
I even doubt the presence of a Fingerprint sensor , if there is , where is it located? Home button?
maybe...who knows?
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Spells:
The phone na free ne? If it's not free I don't give a fu*k
is your present phone free?you bought it !except if you're a thief grin and I doubt so...
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Ioannes:
Consumerism! The bane of the modern world. New phones every year, new cars every year, will kill myself? angry
lol kill yourself ke..God will provide don't worry..the device will not cost a fortune,its around 50k-60k I heard...although I don't know oo,but its a good thing that the dollar is decreasing,the price will also be cost effective ..
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
NobleRomm:
Where is the finger print ooo
It should be on the screen,it got me wondering too..and it will be so fine to have it on the screen grin what do you think?
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
woodboi:

Pity d op nah.... Op pls remove d "s"
LOL I didn't even see that...I seriously wanted to be the first person to spill this on nairaland and I rushed and ended up pluralizing information grin forgive me sir
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
But I hope you know that this is a leaked image,you don't know if its a teaser sef grin why not wait before concluding?and everything written up there was based on what was in the photo..zoom it and see for yourself
texazzpete:

But its rare for tablets to have a fingerprint sensor nah,its not a PHONE,maybe its really a massive statement after all embarassed
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
When its out,this will be finanlized,as for now I have no idea at all and we shouldn't argue this for now..a review will be made
HyDef:

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2017
shiftback:
i honestly didn't know Tecno's got a phonepad series.
Yeah they launched one sometime last year,PhonePad 7E or so..
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oscarpraise(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Hopefully I can get it when it's officially out, but for now, lemme continue using my itel S31

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Mtn To From Deducting Your Money Along With Data While Browsing Now / BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS / How Do I Identify Original Chargers? Fakes Everywhere, Pls Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.