Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10181 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2009
Mamagee is that you in your profile picture?
No be only. Who dash monkey banana?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by rosiggy(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2009
God provided a job for me. cheesy
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kason121(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
I been a CHOSEN is the greatest that have happend in my life and it happened this yr
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kason121(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
I been a CHOSEN is the greatest that have happened in my life and it happened this yr
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by reka(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
God has been good.despite my unfaithfulness,he has been good,
its been a very good year.i made more this year than i made from 2001-2008 combined,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
reka:

God has been good.despite my unfaithfulness,he has been good,
its been a very good year.i made more this year than i made from 2001-2008 combined,

I hope say no be yahooyahoo you dey do grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by morningsta(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2009
God has done morethan I can possibly count for me this year. I can pay my rent without any hassles, I can eat whatever I want without any worries. I even have enough that i am able to bless others.
All these may sound unimportant because these are common things, but if you know where i am comming from, you will know why I must thank God.  grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FMK(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2009
I bless God because I was Rich man now i am Poor my Hammer was hit last week my money was stolen my business gave me no revenue thanks God Alleluyah i found my wife sleeping with another man oh alleluyah God
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by PHBABE(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
so much. protected me from harm all year long!!!!! Thank you Jesus Christ for everything.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by niceguy10: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
I really thank GOD for everything, there is a lot of killings going on here in South Africa now, the Nigerians are busy killing each other here just do not know why, but i thank God that i am save.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by jesuseun1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2009
1,God gav my family a baby girl
2,God help me wife to deliver safely.
3,God sustain my job
4,God provided for my family.
5,God gav me a revelation to write a book 14 TRUTHS NIGERIAN YOUTH MUST KNOW
6,God raised an helper to support the book printing.
7,God connected me with a meanining and rewarding relationship
8,He has also bless us with a portion of the d earth.
9,and lastly,He is about to give me a dime minute miracle,who knows,probably a car.

God is too good
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Pharoh: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2009
^^ I thank God for you brother.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Wellas14(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
I have cover several thousands of mileage by air and land this year all around the clock (day & night) and God kept me safe and unhurt. It's indeed a great blessing.
Baba God!!! Thank you! No one would have done this for me.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by anonimi: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
this year God blessed me all round with promotion, wealth increase, safe journey by air, water land etc after opening my eyes to[b] the deceit of those( Pharisees pastors) who claim to (mis)represent Him so as to collect illegal tithes and seed as if God na olopa wey dey look for egunje to open road block of blessings for people[/b]
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2009
anonimi:

this year God blessed me all round with promotion, wealth increase, safe journey by air, water land etc after opening my eyes to[b] the deceit of those( Pharisees pastors) who claim to (mis)represent Him so as to collect illegal tithes and seed as if God na olopa wey dey look for egunje to open road block of blessings for people[/b]

You can give your testimony without abusing pastors and those who work in the lord's vineyard.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You can give your testimony without abusing pastors and those who work in the lord's vineyard.

How did he abuse any pastor and those who supposedly work in the Lord's vine yard Are the statements he made not facts, better search your soul before you start making baseless allegations.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by otokx(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2009
God gave me a whole lot of knowledge this year which will be applied next year by his special grace.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2009
KunleOshob:

How did he abuse any pastor and those who supposedly work in the Lord's vine yard Are the statements he made not facts, better search your sould before you start making baseless allegations.

Guy, when did you turn to God's advocate? are you God's lawyer? if you need to support or be against tithe, do it on your own and not invade into other people's business or better-still, you can as well stop trying to make people stop paying tithe because you don't pay.

Tithe is not wrong but the mode whereby some pastor take tithe is what is wrong. Tithe is not only for the pastors but for every orphans, widows, widowers, less privileged in the church and environ. the only problem i have with some pastors now is the way they use tithe.

@topic
God kept every members of my family alive, since 1991, i have never been to the hospital, never been sick for more than a day (only like 5 times have i been sick for just a day due to tiredness) , never had to rush any of my family members to the hospital, never gone to check any of my family member at the hospital, alot of other blessings that i can't count.

ALL IN ALL, THANK GOD FOR THE HEALTH HE GAVE TO MY FAMILY AND HIS GRACE THAT IS SUFFICIENT FOR US.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by sweetmum(f): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
he has kept me safe!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by sayso: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
giving me life
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FBS: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
I'm ALIVE!!! And I have a SON!!!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by zoomzu(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
Too numerous but to mention few, this year, with the help of God, I bought a land, I bought a car, somebody dashed me 100k this same year and some other things I cannot count. Sound health also. Next, I want to marry, begging work on my land. so shall it be in Jesus name. I am a Winner,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
God has been all and all.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by bejust(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
He helped me secure admission...
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by yemmight(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
For getting my job back to me during the year, I thank him. I lost my job for 7 months during the yr as a result of meltdown but here now, He has given me another one. To God be the glory.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
God gave me a new job in this time of recession. Halleuyah
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by nethacker(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
hmmmmm, wat can i say oooo cool he gave me more than i ever asked 4.sooooooooooooooooooooo merciful a father
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by omohwunmmy: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
God blessed me with good health & safe trips. He empowered me to do things i never thought i could do. Most of all he favoured me like neva before. Though have had my disappointments but his grace is always abundant. He is crowning this year with an outstanding open doors. This kain God! kiss
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Ajike: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
i blessed God for every second, minutes and hour of my life. He has been so faithful to me dspite my unfaithfulness. His graces mercies can not be quantify in my life. This year He has helped me to weather all the storm by His grace. He spear my life and that of my families, we dont have the course to bury anybody or rush anybody to hospital, halleuyah to His name in glory
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
please nairaland join me in praising the lord for his kindness in my life today for being alive in replying today's topic
infact everything turns around good for my sake this yr
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by aktolly54(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
I thank God for his grace on me,i was broke for 2 months but i'm still alive now.If i dont thank him that doesn't stop him from be called a God Again,i will surely join people thanking him and if people dont thank Him,i will continue to thank Him Alone then.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by madamL(f): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
He helped me add one more product to my line and the business is experiencing a lot of increase. This year God gave me customers that pay cash in advance and wait for me to produce and supply. That is a big boost to liquidity and I honestly don't feel all the cash crunch others are complaining about.

On the family front, the kids are doing us all proud in their academics and personal lives. More doors are opening to me in the area of selling intellectual property.

Already compiling kingdom commitments for 2010.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.