Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. (37602 Views)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ bigcil2, do not insult me. I was talking out of experience. I chose uniabuja as 2nd choice 2yrs ago & got a score as high as 183 in d post ume, bt even the provost of college of medecine cud not help me, not until last year when i rechose d school, but dis time as my ist choice & score 170 in d post ume, i was given d admission without anyone's assistance. I warn u! Pls start working out d admission for other courses like microbiology,Biological sciences, biochemistry e.t.c & pls stop damaging my image for we are all one big family on nairaland.

@dayo, u insult too much, i thought u should b assisting me to render help to prospective students instead of insulting them. Pls stop these insults of a thing on my thread.

@dclique, thank my dear moderator, ur quote said it all "can u really satisfy people?"

@ everyone, d merit list already been compiled, but d vc & his cabinet (senate) has to meet to fix a date on when to publish it. This means d list should be out early next month & not necessarily after d exams. Academic activities is to resume on 4th jan 2010. Got dis info from the uniabuja computer centre @ d mini campus
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Dclique(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
Richiez:

@ everyone, d merit list already been compiled, but d vc & his cabinet (senate) has to meet to fix a date on when to publish it. This means d list should be out early next month & not necessarily after d exams. Academic activities is to resume on 4th jan 2010. Got dis info from the uniabuja computer centre @ d mini campus

Thanks Richiez.
You have been very helpful with your Info.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2009
~For the D.E students with good grades, especially those with good degree qualification, upper credit or its equivalent, u have no other work to do, so far u have already bought jamb d.e card & registered online, making d school one of your choices. Just wait 4 d admission list~, Though, not a bad idea if u have any "good" contact in d school that can help boost your chances of gaining d admission. (got my info b4 d break, from d information & publication office, main campus.)
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2009
richiez or wat did u call urself u mind d way u talk 2 me ok,wat level and dept are u,post it let evrybody know u are genuine. Guys evrytin about unibuja admission is conserved most of those info are just mere speculation,richiez u ones said the result wil b release and the scratch card wil b on sale that week so wat happen since then, your source are incalpable of providing the rite info.I know 4 sure the post ume result might not b release coz of the wide leakage and malpractise during the examination,But the admission list should b out next month january, just make ur way and pray that all.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
The decision to make use of the jamb score as a yardstick for admitting new students this year was made this month by the new v.c prof. Adelabu. This decision was made not only due to typographical error & leakage of the post ume questions, but also because after marking electronically, and even remarking manually, the general performance of the students was very poor. (i.e there was mass failure)
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
@dayo23, i am a 100 level medical student. Do u think i have all the time in d world to come here & post rubbish? By the way, i don't think u are a student of uniabuja. U should be at futminna or some where, hell knows & u are creating chaos here. As u have been rightly told, stop the beef! Go back to your thread ("futminna admission hot up- remedial vs ume student"wink how can u be tunde, a 200level student of dept. Of elect.&comp. engr. at futminna, like u stated in your thread, and at d same time dayo a 300level student of uniabuja like u stated in this thread. Phemour & dclique shud keep watch on this guy, i think he is up to something.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Dclique(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
I am watching everyone. I also put up a Scam Alert thread. So members can be vigillant too.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by 01awelewa(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
Take it easy @dayo23 and Richiez.We won't b happy if u keep insulting each other.Stop that please.Please,u have to b dis grin to each other and not dis angry
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2009
richiez, i want u to know that i am a 300l student of civil engr unibuja,the other post was done by my cousin tunde olaniyan he schools at futminna but we share the same ID,wat we both doing is helping the fellow student.If u are not satisfied then let meet in gwags neext week and i wil show u my id card ok beside i have never requested for money for any admisson 2 b done.This is my number let meet next week wen school resumes and i wil proof it 2 u d way u want.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
Two cousins sharing the same Id when both of them are not bearing dayo.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
salaksmana, i told u my cousin school in futminna,i get info and update from him concerning there admission,u know he did help lot of people in this forum last year in terms of obtaining remedial form even wen it was late and also asisted them for there admission without collecting a dime,If there is anybody i helped and collected money pls post it here, am waiting.All am doing is to help and is not that i am been paid for ok.YOU SHOULD LEARN TO APPRECIATE ALL WAT WE ARE DOING IT IS NOT EASY GETTING ALL THOSE INFORMATION FOR U GUYS.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2010
Ok, what you should have say is that both of you are sharing this same id and not that you share the same id.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
salaksmana, thanks for your understanding.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
It's okay dayo, i and other n'landers are no longer doubting you. I didn't mean to go this far, but could not stand it when u were tarnishing my reputation and still using unpleasant words on someone this thread. I know u came here to help, but remember two heads are better than one. We can work together to make uniabuja the best in terms of dishing out qualitative info. Rendering selfless help is what we are here for, & that what we shud b focused, and happy doing. I Just want all grudges to go with the previous year. This is a new year, you should learn to be gregarious. Peace
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Akebulan: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
Richiez:

It's okay dayo, i and other n'landers are no longer doubting you. I didn't mean to go this far, but could not stand it when u were tarnishing my reputation and still using unpleasant words on someone this thread. I know u came here to help, but remember two heads are better than one. We can work together to make uniabuja the best in terms of dishing out qualitative info. Rendering selfless help is what we are here for, & that what we shud b focused, and happy doing. I Just want all grudges to go with the previous year. This is a new year, you should learn to be gregarious. Peace

I admire you for this post
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
@uniabuja stalites, for now there are no updates till after the 4th of january.
Meanwhile, happy new year everyone!
Hope u all made at least one new year resolution. grin
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by sunboy(m): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2010
I had govt- B economics- B sociology- D. Making a total of 11points for political science, is that a good point ?
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Ajengb: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2010
@sunboy i would like to know u cos i did my ijmb in ilorin kp 2008 u in lag right?
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by omotoyosi1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
please guys, thanks for doing a good job. i did my national diploma at kwara state polytechnic and i came out upper credit in public administration,therefore i applied as direct entry applicant to uniabuja, public adm 1st choice while i took political science as my second choice. but i don't know my faith so any body with reliable info. my numbers are 07034531375 and 07057575437. happy new year to you all.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Wishing all u guys success in your admission,I pray all u guys will join us this year.Richiez one love!!!
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
@dayo, u are truly a unibujite, u have the spirit, happy new year.
@sunboy, ur point is just average, but remember; with God, all things are possible.
@omotoyosi1, ur grade is very ok, u deserve the admission.
@all D.E students, the truth is that the space available for D.E students is very limited. Remember the school is running its own diploma programme, and the diploma students are coming through D.E
all i advise those of u with good grades to do is pray.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
I was told by a senior staff in d school dat d merit list is ready, and would be pasted very soon. Though she did not tell me the actual date. She also said that the admission process was strictly monitored by the v.c after noticing the unreliability of the post ume. She said "while most students failed grossly, many scoring btw 5 & 30/300 few others scored btw 270&295/300.
Meanwhile, school exams starts from 20th jan, & should end by feb. New academic calender for new session starts by march. So, personally i think the merit list will be released this month, fresh students to resume after the exams i.e by feb, returning students will join fresh students by march. Within this period the 2nd list will be released. Strictly richiez (08134563766).
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by dayo23(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Absolutely correct, I am starting mine on the 25th and i think the admission list would be out before then.You guys should pray hard and honestly press ur buttons very well,Unibuja admission is less merit more runs.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Dclique(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
Lol.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
Albeit i have no stake in this thread, i will wish to most profoundly, appreciate the reconcilitory, dispositional spirit, exhibited by the duo of Dayo and Richiez, regardless of the extent of passion and superiority show each has richly displaced. It is gratifying to note that they have shelved their individual differences to pursue the interest of the uninformed. I commend them for taking an absolute advantage of the new year, which dawns with new blessings, spared for only those who have parted with old life,which include but not limited to the scenario ,the two guys show-cased. It is my wish that the blessings should not evade them, for this singular act. I trust they don't waiver in the course of maintaining a good working r/ship in the future.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by sunboy(m): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2010
@ajengb: i did mine at kp too, i used to live at fct, gate. Yes im in lag, mushin to be precise.
@richie: bera dont say wat u dnt know, 11pts is average? U know the general performace in my set? Were u aware that unilorin asked for 6pts abt this year unlike they normally ask for 9 above?
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by bigcil2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
i aint belivn shit when will abuja release their list an d please dont talk about any card or any should call coz thats d way of 419ers, grin
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by bigcil2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
i aint belivn  shit when will abuja release their list an d please dont talk about any card or any 1 should call coz thats d way of 419ers, grin
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by omotoyosi1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
please who knows precisely when the second semester is starting. because i know the list we be out as the exam start
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by 01awelewa(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
pls @all,what are they going to use as admision?Is it jamb or postume.For my jamb i score 217,pls tel me my chances to gain admision.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Dclique(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Its depends on your course you wish to study.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 2:31am On Jan 06, 2010
@sunboy, may God help u secure the admission. I will never tell u what i don't know ok?.
@omotoyosin, we are already in d second semester and are about writing d exams. 2010/2011 session should fully start by march.
@ all, my no is pasted here 4 those of u that needs it. If u don't need it pls don't bother calling.
Also, i advice d science students among u to quickly obtain the remedial form b4 sales closes. IF U NEED HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS/ THE REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT; richiez(08134563766) or dayo.
@ dayo, pls paste ur no also, some stdnts might need them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Waec Held Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.