Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. (37594 Views)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Trinity33(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2010
Richi dear, jst saw ur info 2day (25), cn u pls help me check. Name: Aigbe onosetale israel jamb reg: 902170044ai, jamb scor: 241, dapt. Medicine & sug, n any related course. I bew weather u c am or not u fit reach me tru ma mail. teens4vision@yahoo.com
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by masterkay: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2010
05260232EE please help me check my utme result,i couldnt check it myself due to server.May God help you.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by sirheed270: 4:48am On Apr 26, 2010
Pls Richiez or D'clique,i want u guys to help me check on this name Popoola Saheed Abiodun, jamb reg 92504577GI, jamb score 252, post-ume score 94 and course Banking and Finance and u can help me to check any other related courses. Thanks.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by pioks: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2010
pls richie is the rems form stil on sale pls update me abeg.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by hectorswag(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2010
see nobody should should waste his or her time on those postume lists, its already out and if your name is not there- that means its not there!!! even if you go to the school to check it now, they've torn the whole thing, because of the rushing and pushing, i dunno why the stupid officials responsible for it (if there are any sef) didnt take care of it.

i went to ask for copies of the list from my department to-be, but one yeye secretary said that those were the only copies which were printed and they've been pasted on that useless board (if you see the board sef, they've broken the whole thing and piecesed it) the woman said i should go to HOD's office @ permanent site, i even went to the permanent site to see HOD, he said he didn't have the copies with him either. ok now!

the stupid website sef is not working, thank God they've fixed but, but you can only use it to check your postume score, the crazy vc sef lol, that one is another case on his own, if you see how many people he promised admission, people he later dissapointed, infact, i reserved my comment for that man.

so the truth of the matter is, if your connections (connections because if you dont have any and you are thinking of entering uniabuja, you must be , ) are not up to the VC, then my dear friend start hoping you bought this years jamb form.

only science students are going for remedials, i.e the programme is not available for non science students, by the way the form is closing next month, learnt its #5500, so try hurrying and get yours, thats if you really really want to enter uniabuja ooo,

wish you all the best, cheers!!
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by hectorswag(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
@richiez, u dey craze ni?? why are you feeding all these dudes about 5th and 6th list

listen guys, there is no 5th and 6th list, it stopped @ the 3rd list, only heard rumours that there would be a VC's, right now i dunno if thats out already. infact if you don't know the VC personally, (and i mean personally, as in son/daughter, because that man can disappoint even his nephew or niece) so as i was saying, you can't be on the VC's list if you dont know the VC PERSONALLY!!

they've even already finished screening, i think matriculation should be this month end, or maybe its already been done sef, cuz i left the school since last week. so right now, the way forward, you can stay @ home, or find work as receptionist in bro chinedu's chemist, or better still start your own business (sell recharge cards) or you took this year's jamb, by the way learnt the results are out, or you cld choose to stay in abuja, working and schooling, i.e going for part time studies, @ area 3 wuse, i've made some enquires, its not expensive as most people think. plus admission is even easier.

so if you're thinking of going for that alternative, well i can link you up on that.

best of luck!!
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by iJAY1: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2010
so wats up? has "angelic" richiez bein feedin us with false news? damn
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by lordaustin(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2010
@ hecorswag, which part time studies @ wuse r u talkin about. is it d ijmb stuf? if it is pls im very much interested n wuld need more info. drop ur no so we can talk.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2010
God almighty! so i take my precious time to provide you guys with geniune updates, and you call it fake? please i need some one else who knows the truth about the lists released so far to prove hectorswag wrong. he's such an ingrate
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by Richiez(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2010
@omotoyosi1, and others who are presently in school can u believe hectorswag is posting such rubbish?
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by hectorswag(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2010
richiez say the truth, is there really any 5th or 6th list? the admission list stopped at the 3rd list!!!! i cant emphasize that enough! by the way, haven't they finished screening?? since 21st april that they started, and ended about a week ago! so who's posting rubbish, if theres anyone in the school right now that can prove there's still other admission lists out let them come and prove it here!! i dnt mind going to the school again like i did last week to confirm again.

lordaustin:

@ hecorswag, which part time studies @ wuse r u talkin about. is it d ijmb stuf? if it is pls im very much interested n wuld need more info. drop your no so we can talk.
@lord austin, guy i'm not into the ijmb stuff o, i said i'm doing part time & the distance learning centre @ area 3, thats in wuse, and i can help u wiv that as per admission. but if you need info on ijmb exams you can call this number (08036037330).

sorry i cant drop my personal no here, but u can mail me on hector_davey@yahoo.com, we can talk better.
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by whitechriz(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2010
Can some one please help me check chris c ejiofor in both remidials and admission list
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by chrisdoc: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
@rachiez, please can u help me check this name?.
Reg No:05284854IH
Name:Irorere Eve Ivie.
Please i beg you,
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by DrEkehnde(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by DrEkehnde(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by 01awelewa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ar they still checking last year admitted students??
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by awizzy1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
Open link for 2011/2012 pume and admission updates,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=695188.0;wap2
Re: Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. by enekwizu14(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ju

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.