Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life (1232 Views)

The Help I Rendered To Her Nearly Ruined My Life. / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate / Sodomy Has Ruined My Life, 65-year-old Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Good Morning, Everyone!

My Name is Blessing. I am based here in Lagos

In 2011 after making some very good grades in my NECO I decided not to wait for Jamb so, I got an admittion in College of Education Akàmkpa, Cross River State where I was studying physics and Maths

3months late on, I was called up by my elder brother in Port Harcourt and was informed that his friend in India has help him secured me admission in Punjab Tech. Uni. Delhi, India. (Bsc IT) Clouded by the euphoria, I quickly informed everyone that was close to me that I was leaving to further my education abroad.

I was less than 18 at the time, so, securing an international passport was like a huge mountain. However, my Elder Bro who wanted me to have a better education in order to face-lift my poor family did all he could and finally secured me the passport and afterwards the India Visa.

Prior to my leaving in July 2012, my brother has paid off my tuitions for 2yrs upfront. (The total duration of my studies was said to 3yrs) Everything at the time was about $4000+ aside my accommodation air ticket and pocket money.

When I arrived India, my first discovery was, I was not studying in Punjab Tech. Uni. I was put in a part-time program affiliated to the said school. Since I was new and naive I continued attending the part-time classes. Even though all the documents (fake)that were sent to my brother bored Punjab uni.

However, 4 months later things began to take a new twist, my elder brother was always called for different and sundry kind of payments. My phone was taken from me, so I couldn't talk or reach my brother anymore. According to my brother when he asked why he cudnt reach me again, the young man told him 'he took the phone from me to allow me concentrate in my studies so I can at least pass my first exams.

The truth is that, at the said time, my brother friend has already converted me to his Sex slave. All the monies my brother sent was through his account since I was under age before leaving Nigeria I didn't have my own account.

I was feeding only once a day most times. I was turned to a prostitute. Life became very unbearable. I was not allowed to call or talk to my family. Most time my Elder bro or his wife will call to check he (my guardian) wud say I went somewhere or sleeping.

I lived like a rejected prisoner all those times. Until finally, after one year of all the suffering and thousands of dollars been fraudulently taken from my sponsor (Brother) I was sent back to Nigeria in June 2013.

According to my heart broken brother who was very unaware of my ordeal in far away India, ' I sent you there to be the number 10 in our family' to ease off the pressure from me. But now?
I would have graduated in 2015 with them but now I've been in Nigeria for the past 3years doing menial jobs to survive.

The young man has ruined my life, I'm a woman for heaven sake! By Elder brother lost
Lost his job. His business also down and can't even afford to pay for a Nigerian University at the moment since he's taking care of his kids and wife.

Who will help me? Etimbuk Eno Umoh took over $12000 from my family and left me in the middle of no where. He has been begging my elder brother to be patient that he would return everything he took from us. The question is how long shall I wait? He's graduated and working abroad already. We can only reach him on Facebook. Someone should please help us in the Name of God please and please. His Facebook ID is Etimbuk Eno Umoh he is from Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Attached you'll find some of the screen shots where he has continually said he will refund my brother his money.

Please help I don't have money for the Interpols to start trailing him. I dnt even have his contact aside Facebook. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by pat1612(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Let me wait before i say anything on this matter angry angry
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by olatosina(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
sorry!
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by theNOISEmaker: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
the person below has something important to say.
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by joladoyin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
For the fact that the person above me have nothing to say..

The person below must do something to this issue
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
I ashually have nothin to say.. But perhaps.. Somebody dat will be below me can manage nd have sth to say
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Send the 'gods' to him!
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2017
joladoyin:
For the fact that the person above me have nothing to say..

The person below must do something to this issue

Don't comment in every post especially when is not connected to you in anyway undecided
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by NevetsIbot(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2017
What's Efcc nd the police for?... Girl.... Go and report him

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by joladoyin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blessed96:

Don't comment in every post especially when is not connected to you in anyway undecided
please don't transfer aggression

Mbok...move on with your life

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by femmy2010(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
This is sad

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Strip Naked, Fight Dirty Over ‘lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi / Nigerian Man Shocked To See A White Man Peeing Inside A Moving Train In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.