Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) (85776 Views)

Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Liberia Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 1- 2 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Ezedon(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2017
is Nigeria still playing football?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Punctual(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
So nigeria still dey play ball?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by seankay(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
I dislike international break. Boring weekend loading undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by ATERI(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
gbosaa:

Kindly point out the wrong info and the appropriate correction.

The £10 ticket is likely to be for kids and Old Age Pensioners. So why not tell people that adult tickets cost £25. I don`t think that is so expensive that it would scare people away. The way they put it there look deceptive to me, don`t you think?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
ATERI:

The £10 ticket is likely to be for kids and Old Age Pensioners. So why not tell people that adult tickets cost £25. I don`t think that is so expensive that it would scare people away. The way they put it there look deceptive to me, don`t you think?

I posted what I got from the website. I've just confirmed that. I called the no on...02083813800 ext. 1100, they said it's £25 sitting and £10 standing. I wonder why they hid that from the website.
I see nothing wrong in providing that info there. Nigeria matches played at Fulham cost more and I don't see £25 ticket discouraging people from going there.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by ATERI(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
gbosaa:

I posted what I got from the website. I've just confirmed that. I called the no on...02083813800 ext. 1100, they said it's £25 sitting and £10 standing. I wonder why they hid that from the website.
I see nothing wrong in providing that info there. Nigeria matches played at Fulham cost more and I don't see £25 ticket discouraging people from going there.

Don`t mind them; a case of being too clever by half
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by bastien: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
iamcharls:
Yesterday's win was big. For today's sure 100% fixed 180 odds with no chance of losing, see images below.
guy u be fake, with all ur photoshop tickets
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by kechywillz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
This match Na over 1.5 n
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon79(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
I told a friend several weeks ago that Victor Moses is gonna find a way to skip these friendlies, but he thought that I was joking. Victor is a great player and I like him to death but he's too high maintenance for my liking.

The dude ain't injured. I saw him on Sat put in over 70 mins against Stoke and the dude was as fit as fiddle.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Leicester City stars Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi are amongst the latest arrivals in the Super Eagles camp, ahead of their important international friendlies against Senegal and Burkina Faso at the Hive Stadium.

At the last count, ten players have been sighted at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, the temporary abode of the national team for the next one week, as Anorthosis Famagusta midfielder Abdullahi Shehu and Gent star Moses Simon have checked into the hotel.

Chidozie Awaziem, Isaac Success, Ogenyi Onazi, Carl Ikeme, Bazee Noah and Alex Iwobi reported for duty earlier in the day.

The only English-based players still being expected as at 1700 hours local time are Victor Moses (Chelsea) and Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City).

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22433
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by rapthugx(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Rohr should be inviting (at least) one or two homebased out-field player. The NPFL has over 480 registered players we should have one or two as regulars in the SE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
We’ll beat the Super Eagles – Senegal striker Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane has claimed that his Senegal side will get the better of Nigeria when they meet for an international friendly on Thursday.

The Super Eagles and the Teranga Lions will cross swords at the Hive Stadium in London on March 23.

Nigeria have not lost a match against Senegal since 2002, but Mane believes his national side will get the better of Gernot Rohr’s side.

“Senegal is the best, Nigeria not best anymore. Senegal will beat you guys in London,” Mane told Jalili Olademeji, as quoted by scorenigeria.com.ng.

Nigeria will also face Burkina Faso in another friendly in London on March 27.

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria Super Eagles Retweeted

First training of the Super Eagles ahead of their friendly games, v Senegal 23rd v Burkina Faso 27th March. Nigeria London Toour 2017. – at The Hive

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Nigeria Super Eagles will face Senegal and Burkina Faso in international friendly games which is expected to hold on March 23 and 27 respectively.

The Hive stadium is a 5,176 (official) capacity stadium in Canons Park, in the London Borough of Harrow on the former site of the Prince Edward Playing Fields. The facility is home to Football League Two clubs Barnet and London Bees of the FA WSL.

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
lets go there...

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Spy360(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2017
rapthugx:
Rohr should be inviting (at least) one or two homebased out-field player. The NPFL has over 480 registered players we should have one or two as regulars in the SE.
Why?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Spy360(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Who can give us a possible line up. Who sabi ball here?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
gbosaa:
The ticket is very cheap. Adult...£10, children...£5.

Pls lets get this kickoff time clear.

8pm @ match venue which translates to 9pm in Nigeria right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by sunene1: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Icon4s:

Pls lets get this kickoff time clear.

8pm @ match venue which translates to 9pm in Nigeria right?
dstv said they will not transmit the game.pls house whre are we going to watch the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by belloadebowale: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
pls which time the match will come up?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Yomigreat: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
How can we watch the match between Nigeria and Senegal from Lagos Nigeria? It seems supersport is not going to show the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Danielnino00(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spy360:
Who can give us a possible line up. Who sabi ball here?

MY PREFERABLE LINEUP

Ikeme

Ebuehi
Ekong
Balogun
Echijele

Onazi
Ndidi

Etebo
Simeon/Baeeze
Iwobi

Iheanacho
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Danielnino00(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yomigreat:
How can we watch the match between Nigeria and Senegal from Lagos Nigeria? It seems supersport is not going to show the match.

Seriously??

And they have been updating about the match on their Facebook page..
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Famocious(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Icon79:
I told a friend several weeks ago that Victor Moses is gonna find a way to skip these friendlies, but he thought that I was joking. Victor is a great player and I like him to death but he's too high maintenance for my liking.

The dude ain't injured. I saw him on Sat put in over 70 mins against Stoke and the dude was as fit as fiddle.

Hmmmm
I saw him too, his performance is that match was below average..
Not minding that Victor Moses is injury prone, he's never played this long in a season without injury.
I think we should give the lad a break if he request for it .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Famocious(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
rapthugx:
We shouldn't play them because they are home based but on merit.
Though the good one among them can be allowed to train with big boys that ply their trade overseas to get some level of confidence
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Famocious(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Danielnino00:

MY PREFERABLE LINEUP

Ikeme

Ebuehi
Ekong
Balogun
Echijele

Onazi
Ndidi

Etebo
Simeon/Baeeze
Iwobi

Iheanacho

Iheanacho would be more productive playing behind Kayode or Success than top striking.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon79(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Famocious:

Hmmmm
I saw him too, his performance is that match was below average..
Not minding that Victor Moses is injury prone, he's never played this long in a season without injury.
I think we should give the lad a break if he request for it .

You think so? Well, he looks fully fit to me. Well, we can give him the benefit of the doubt until it happens again. Because I am sure it would happen again...as soon as he keeps getting games at Chelsea. Mark my words!

Meanwhile, am sure that Rohr wouldn't have any problems with him skipping a routine friendly match if he's really not fit. So the fact that Rohr has issues with him skipping the match seems to add substance to my theory grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) / Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.