Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Between NIRA And Ponzi Schemes - Mild Tech Analysis - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between NIRA And Ponzi Schemes - Mild Tech Analysis (564 Views)

How Can NIRA Seize Someone's Domain After Purchase? / Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking / NIRA Visits QServers Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between NIRA And Ponzi Schemes - Mild Tech Analysis by corperscorner: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
So a couple of days back - the FG/NIRA said to stomp the yard over ponzi schemes in Nigeria. Kindly note the following about this post:

- I am not in support of Ponzi schemes cause we all know how it ends
- The growing trend and urge to delve into this by many Nigerians should be an indicator to the FG on certain things that need to be addressed promptly
- The operational scope of NIRA does not extend beyond .ng domains

A few days back I saw this fascinating post on Naij where NIRA said “If you discover any form of Internet abuse with .ng websites please send an email to abuse@nira.org.ng. We will deal with it. Together we can make the internet safe for us and our children,’’

Kindly note that they said .ng

The point is - it's either they do not know a simple WHOIS trick could reveal registration info for .com domains without domain privacy. Remember virtually all these schemes are running on .com domains.

They issued a very solid threat which I find very annoying because they seem to be a bunch of amateurs forming techy - which leads to my conclusion; It's either NIRA is being run by slowpokes or the FG/NIRA is just trying to tease the media by giving them something to yap about.

Koko of my story - We all know the country is hard ehn, Ponzi would hurt us deeper than this current situation. While we strongly hope the NIRA could give pointers to the rationale behind this trend to the economic team which would in turn brief the FG on steps to take in stemming the tide. All we get from them is nothing but empty talks which is quite delusional.

Bottom line - the FG doesn't seem to care about anything anymore. All we can get is lip-service. But then, lets educate ourselves on these things biko.

Sorry I would like to borrow the MMM slogan - Together we change the world grin
Re: Between NIRA And Ponzi Schemes - Mild Tech Analysis by Naira6last: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
In 48hours you can get a fully working site, Demo available.

Re: Between NIRA And Ponzi Schemes - Mild Tech Analysis by corperscorner: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
You pipu shuld behave na

I'm not endorsing una virtual waka

Keep defrauding your unborn generation shegbor grin

(1) (Reply)

. / 50k Active Whatsapp Number For Sale / What Is Google Panda Algorithm And Google Penguin Algorithm Click To Read Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.