Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) (30773 Views)

Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by chie8: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo has arrived Lagos ahead of the flag off of the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway Line Project.He was received by Amaechi and Ambode

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/osinbajo-arrives-lagos-for-flag-off.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Expl0rers: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dope men... i really believe in ambode, i wonder why some people hate him...
ambode currently has a plan to transform oshodi, this one fine pass yankee, no be small.
you can check it out here http://naijavocal.com/see-what-ambode-wants-to-do-to-oshodi/
a picture is attached below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Bellzee: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
God Bless!!
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
President Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), SAN, welcome to Lagos. We Igbos love you. You have our support.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by amodu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome home
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by kayzat: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
The son of the soil !!!

We love you and we are very proud of you Sir . Ride on Prof.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Otapipia: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
coolesmile:
President Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), SAN, welcome to Lagos. We Igbos love you. You have our support.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
One of my Friend told me Osinbanjo is the New President of Nigeria

I now asked him what about our President Mr Buhari?
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by houstonia(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017

Amaechi's face tho (in the first picture )
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Vizzim: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Respect Sir... Seriously u deserve respect from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
The great tiger of our time I luv this man is dope
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by sotall(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by tope777(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome,Our new Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by teens(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome to Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
You, Prof. Osibanjo have found favour in the eyes of all wailers worldwide, and we hereby declare our unalloyed support. Please keep up the good work and be assured of warmest regards and cooperation, always.
Stamped with seal!

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by teens(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by akinlex(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok o
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by laurel03(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Valfrankie:
Osibanjo should have been the President!!!
walahi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
coolesmile:
you won make them wipe stick for your head abi. They are coming for u
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Though being everywhere is not an indication of a good performance, but it's certainly refreshing to see a leader working hard to make an impact. However, this isn't efficient from a managerial point of view let alone as the acting president. He needs to delegate some of the works to his team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Israelfx2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nnoooo
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by chinex276(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
make this guy brain no knock one day ooo.... yoga osinbade u wan kill yourself
leave small work for bubu if him return na
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Firgemachar: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome sir
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
SIRKAY98:
One of my Friend told me Osinbanjo is the New President of Nigeria

I now asked him what about our President Mr Buhari?
well our president buhari is dead or in vegetable, we really don't care lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by DonLo: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
We need leaders with this kind of Abuja to Lagos strength. Wasn't he the same person who sworn Onoghen in just few minutes ago and now in Lagos. Tribal sentiments aside, PYO should have been the president if only he has the Buhari followership but since he doesn't, the less educated who has the numeric support to win elections is the president. That's how democracy gives accent to politics in determining our leaders.
I just pray Buhari strips the Cabal and Duara the power and give it to Osibanjo on his return while he rest and enjoy the appellation of The president.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is that el rufai?
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Osinbajo will finish Buhari's term and get another term...another Yaradua/ Jonathan loading...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to warn the bloggers or anyone call this man Acting president to stop it or else...

I don't knw if its possible for a nation to have 2 president.

U can change that acting to Active.

God bless Me

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by SteveNoris10: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pastor Osinbanjo , Welcome sir
Re: Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Progressives, Una well done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.