Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Islamic Perspective On Abortion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Perspective On Abortion (353 Views)

The Islamic Perspective On Feminism / Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. / Rulings On Abortion In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Perspective On Abortion by cahrym(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Asalam Alaykum to my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

The purpose of opening this thread is to know whether abortion is allow in Islam or not. Because when I Google it, some scholars allow it with terms and conditions while, some kick against it without any terms and conditions.

Some of the conditions been given by some scholars is that; so far the pregnancy is not up to 120 days you are free to abort it. So my Brothers and Sisters lets have your views on it.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Muslim Here Who Doesn't Believe In The Credibility Of The Hadith? / Eidil Fitr Specials Updates From Islamacademy / The Quran’s Message Of Balance Includes Your Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.