Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC (35507 Views)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / "Each Tanker On The Bridge Pays N20,000 To Park, Its A Racket" By Adenusi Patric / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by autojosh: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
You must not park wherever you see a “NO PARKING” sign. You must not park where your vehicle will obstruct the views of other road users or constitute danger to them..

According to FRSC, these are some of the places we must not park our cars:

1.Road Junctions (Opposite or within 10 metres : 32 ft of a junction)
2.Bends or corners.
3.Top/crest of a hill.
4.Narrow bridge.
5.Railway line crossing
6.On zebra crossings and at emergency entrances/exits eg Hospitals, Road side clinics, Road safety Offices, Police stations, Fire stations and fire hydrants.
7.Entrances of markets, schools and private residence.
8.Footpath, pavement or cycle path.
9.The left hand side of the road at night (except in one-way street)
10.On flyovers, in tunnels or in underpasses (unless there are signs to say you may park there)
11.On expressways (except on the hard shoulder in an emergency)
12.Where you will make the road narrow.
13.Opposite another parked vehicle if this would narrow the road lesser that the width of two vehicles (double parking)
14.Near road construction works.

Add yours and tell us the one you disagree with.

https://autojosh.com/park-your-car/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by thesicilian: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anywhere parkable is a park.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Expl0rers: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
problem...

Nigerians should sha learn to respect these FRSC men, i really like them more than the police, and i really wish we can always obey them. The truth remains that they are on the roads for our own good, not our downfall.
They dont even need your bribe.
How would you feel if this FRSC official that was almost beaten and shot by winners chapel members was your father or brother? check the video here: http://naijavocal.com/frsc-officer-almost-shot-to-death-and-beaten-by-winners-chapel-members/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Don't park your car at Allen Avenue at night....

I repeat, do not park your car at Allen Avenue at night...a word is enough for the wise

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by helphelp: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good info to take in when I buy my motor

9 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Flexherbal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice post !
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by groundnutoil(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
d

27 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by boardmem(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by mcmurphy132(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Make I park well first
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by castrokins(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why Not Simply Forbid Parking In Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by RexEmmyGee: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
And lastly, on roof top

1 Like

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by pTomz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
like who TF wud park a car on a railway line crossing?

7 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Iruobean(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oboy see space oooh. I can't tink of anything funny that will make people recognize me.

I need some likes pls or quotes

2 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Callmemike(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Places to park have finished na! And to think there is no provision for car parking in Nigerian roads

2 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by yteds: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
pTomz:
this autojosh blogger no too sabi work

2 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Make I park well for here first

1 Like

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Don't park your car at Allen Avenue at night....

I repeat, do not park your car at Allen Avenue at night...a word is enough for the wise
wetin go happen my padi don do am twice grin
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Emperormartin(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
If we no see where we go pack, we go park for roof!

By the way, the pics above is tasted n trusted
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by LastSurvivor11: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na to kukuma carry the car for head remain

15 Likes

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
ednut1:
wetin go happen my padi don do am twice grin

you no know say osho dey bust car? grin
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by chimah3(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
insside my compound too!
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Ayblaize(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
The blue of car on the roof

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by IBreakRules: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Iruobean:
Oboy see space oooh. I can't tink of anything funny that will make people recognize me.

I need some likes pls or quotes

Exchange rate of 1like or quote in $ is how much now please?
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Justicealh3(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Don't park in Nairaland is gate....
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bank no dey? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by dukeo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
problem...

Nigerians should sha learn to respect these FRSC men, i really like them more than the police, and i really wish we can always obey them. The truth remains that they are on the roads for our own good, not our downfall.
They dont even need your bribe?
How would you feel if this FRSC official that was almost beaten and shot by winners chapel members was your father or brother? check the video here: http://naijavocal.com/frsc-officer-almost-shot-to-death-and-beaten-by-winners-chapel-members/
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
pTomz:
don't be surprised, too many stupid pple in the world today

1 Like

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by EmmaLege: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / Pictures Of Anambra. / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.