Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC (35541 Views)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / "Each Tanker On The Bridge Pays N20,000 To Park, Its A Racket" By Adenusi Patric / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Timiblanko(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
FRSC make we hear word
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Familyfirst: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
autojosh:
You must not park wherever you see a “NO PARKING” sign. You must not park where your vehicle will obstruct the views of other road users or constitute danger to them..

According to FRSC, these are some of the places we must not park our cars:

1.Road Junctions (Opposite or within 10 metres : 32 ft of a junction)
2.Bends or corners.
3.Top/crest of a hill.
4.Narrow bridge.
5.Railway line crossing
6.On zebra crossings and at emergency entrances/exits eg Hospitals, Road side clinics, Road safety Offices, Police stations, Fire stations and fire hydrants.
7.Entrances of markets, schools and private residence.
8.Footpath, pavement or cycle path.
9.The left hand side of the road at night (except in one-way street)
10.On flyovers, in tunnels or in underpasses (unless there are signs to say you may park there)
11.On expressways (except on the hard shoulder in an emergency)
12.Where you will make the road narrow.
13.Opposite another parked vehicle if this would narrow the road lesser that the width of two vehicles (double parking)
14.Near road construction works.

Add yours and tell us the one you disagree with.

https://autojosh.com/park-your-car/

. 19 WAYS TO FIX YOUR WIFE WHEN SHE IS FALLING APART(ALL MEN MUST READ THIS)
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/19-ways-fix-wife-falling-apart/
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
groundnutoil:
d

shouting over 1.5 in a bet9ja shop is not a crime, and fyi women could dump a broke a.s.s for a rich punter.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Vaabra01(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
noted
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by ssmmy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
So where are we to park our car?
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by charlesucheh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
We will adhere to all these, after making 70% of the roads standard! How can you say one shouldn't park on pavements when there are no clearly defined ones? FRSC should go and Hug Transformers abeg! You can't correct a part of the whole structure when others are in a state of disrepair!!! The whole must work for the survival of the system!!
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by metallisc(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Don't park your car at Allen Avenue at night....

I repeat, do not park your car at Allen Avenue at night...a word is enough for the wise

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by jeff1607(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

I repeat, do not park your car at Allen Avenue at night...a word is enough for the wise

Ok why
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by metallisc(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
ednut1:
wetin go happen my padi don do am twice grin

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by tabisegroup(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmmaLege:

Lol
Yet..PSG go still play under 1.5 n come out with d captains shaking hands with d referees without knowing dat people's happiness has been tempered with grin
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Jennifer89(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Iruobean:
Oboy see space oooh. I can't tink of anything funny that will make people recognize me.

I need some likes pls or quotes

watin you wan use likes and quote do?
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by groundnutoil(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lucin:

shouting over 1.5 in a bet9ja shop is not a crime, and fyi women could dump a broke a.s.s for a rich punter.

broda take it easy we no dey fight
it was all for humour lol
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by 9icetoo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
castrokins:
Why Not Simply Forbid Parking In Nigeria?
I hope you posted that as a joke. all 14 places are right.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by KennyID17(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerians can park indiscriminately anywhere. Especially in d inner streets. The double parking can b a nightmare, esp in Lagos. A lagosian would know that if he parks here(on a narrow 2lane street) if two vehicles face themselves on d same road there wouldn't b space to pass thru, but he would park there and put on his hazard light like his car broke down. The worse ones are those that would block road and b using u to price market from shop owners, when u decide to horn at them, the shop owner would b gesturing to u like "do u wanna fly?" We need reorientation in d country of ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by dhavid09(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Avoid parking under tree as it may cause damage to ur car,

I think they forgot to add this.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by haryomikun(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
problem...

Nigerians should sha learn to respect these FRSC men, i really like them more than the police, and i really wish we can always obey them. The truth remains that they are on the roads for our own good, not our downfall.
They dont even need your bribe.
How would you feel if this FRSC official that was almost beaten and shot by winners chapel members was your father or brother? check the video here: http://naijavocal.com/frsc-officer-almost-shot-to-death-and-beaten-by-winners-chapel-members/

I can't believe this cheesy so na you
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by haryomikun(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

What will happen?
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by plainol(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Parking on railway line.
The most stupid Nigerian with certificate to back it up shouldn't be told this.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
autojosh:
You must not park wherever you see a “NO PARKING” sign. You must not park where your vehicle will obstruct the views of other road users or constitute danger to them..

According to FRSC, these are some of the places we must not park our cars:

1.Road Junctions (Opposite or within 10 metres : 32 ft of a junction)
2.Bends or corners.
3.Top/crest of a hill.
4.Narrow bridge.
5.Railway line crossing
6.On zebra crossings and at emergency entrances/exits eg Hospitals, Road side clinics, Road safety Offices, Police stations, Fire stations and fire hydrants.
7.Entrances of markets, schools and private residence.
8.Footpath, pavement or cycle path.
9.The left hand side of the road at night (except in one-way street)
10.On flyovers, in tunnels or in underpasses (unless there are signs to say you may park there)
11.On expressways (except on the hard shoulder in an emergency)
12.Where you will make the road narrow.
13.Opposite another parked vehicle if this would narrow the road lesser that the width of two vehicles (double parking)
14.Near road construction works.

Add yours and tell us the one you disagree with.

https://autojosh.com/park-your-car/

You missed out one though, on the roof of your house! undecided

How the heck did that car get there?
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by chnovpaul(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
KennyID17:
Nigerians can park indiscriminately anywhere. Especially in d inner streets. The double parking can b a nightmare, esp in Lagos. A lagosian would know that if he parks here(on a narrow 2lane street) if two vehicles face themselves on d same road there wouldn't b space to pass thru, but he would park there and put on his hazard light like his car broke down. The worse ones are those that would block road and b using u to price market from shop owners, when u decide to horn at them, the shop owner would b gesturing to u like "do u wanna fly?" We need reorientation in d country of ours.

Same happened to me this afternoon.

Coming out of the hospital to a major road, a taxi car just decided to park directly in front of the hospital, in the middle of the road, and obviously obstructing traffic. Apparently, he had stopped to pick a woman who was well dressed and seemed to be a reasonable person. Instead of doing whatever the h*** he was doing and clear the road for people coming out of the hospital to pass, he just sat there.

By that time, I was already pissed. I just pressed the horn briefly, and the next thing was...the woman who I assumed was smart upstairs just turned and was asking me whether I wanted to fly. My reply was..."No, I came here to sell groundnut".

It was just absurd...one of the absurd things that many Nigerians do. We really do need serious reorientation.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by KennyID17(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2017
chnovpaul:

Same happened to me this afternoon.

Coming out of the hospital to a major road, a taxi car just decided to park directly in front of the hospital, in the middle of the road, and obviously obstructing traffic. Apparently, he had stopped to pick a woman who was well dressed and seemed to be a reasonable person. Instead of doing whatever the h*** he was doing and clear the road for people coming out of the hospital to pass, he just sat there.

By that time, I was already pissed. I just pressed the horn briefly, and the next thing was...the woman who I assumed was smart upstairs just turned and was asking me whether I wanted to fly. My reply was..."No, I came here to sell groundnut".

It was just absurd...one of the absurd things that many Nigerians do. We really do need serious reorientation.

grin grin my broda I can't help but laugh. It's a serious matter tho
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by patonyx1: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Vandalization will take place grin
Missing headlamps, brakelights, side mirrors, window button, car stereo, Brain-box etc.. Or better still, the Entire car will disappear.. LOL shocked

Papykush:

Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by alaskido(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

It looks like you are a customer there. So you are the one who took my parking space last weekend abi? And also collected my favourite Olosho home abi? See your okpolo eye like Segun Arinze own.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by alaskido(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2017
helphelp:
Good info to take in when I buy my motor

Don't worry when you buy your car you will forget all these instructions, trust me. It is human nature and natural. You will even want to park in front of government house.
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by ezewealth(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Ayblaize:
The blue of car on the roof
Na joke be dis or Na English be dis
Re: 14 Places Not To Park Your Car – FRSC by stmayor(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Ayblaize:
Only in Nigeria will you see this reloaded English (The blue of car on the roof) grin
Ayblaize:
Only in Nigeria will you see this reloaded English (The blue of car on the roof)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? / Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / ADC Plane Crash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.