Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (50579 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by TunezMedia: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerian actress Seyi Edun had stated in a recent interview that a female minister of God was responsible for matching them together when they both went to her mountain for prayers. Seyi in the interview called the woman in question, Mr Johnson spiritual mother.

During Johnson's birthday party last week, the Female Minister was also in attendance and she has been identified as Prophetess Israel Ayanfe Olubori of Havilah Rosac Mountain of Fire Ministries.

At his birthday dinner Mrs Israel Olubori blessed Adeniyi Johnson and his Bae, Seyi with dollar bills which she sprayed on the couple during the celebration.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/actor-adeniyi-johnson-and-bae-blessed.html

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yes,we made it to the promise land!

I dedicate dis FTC to my Boo of Life!

Shey dem talk say dollar xpensive?

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by juman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kai.

Having a church is sweet o. grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by itzOluwa: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Spititual momci. Weh done ma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Sammypope4all(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
juman:
Kai.

o

Sweet pass Ponzi

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's somebodys tithe grin
The woman and the bae looks alike grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Church tithe and offering...ok,let me come and be going.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Surestontop(f): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toor
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by aity2011(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please where is the woman's church I need delivery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by childuptojoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
#spiritual indeed
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Olukologia(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Offering plus tithe, pledges. Matthew 7 Vs 21
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by tociano009(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Pavore9: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Coughs........
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by shaddoww: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
I bet she bought the dollars as PTA ooo
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Moneyyy: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Tazdroid(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
It is good to always acknowledge and be grateful for what you've been blessed with

But to display and "flaunt" it on social media doesn't seem appropriate

I never hear of any country wey dem dey spray for occasion not to talk of indoors as in the instant case.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by lakeside30: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
one dollar denomination
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by itzOluwa: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
$1 dollar is equals to One naira. Biko wiaris Wande coal. I go mushin I no see am again
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Danny287(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Believe it or not there is more to it than what meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by aleeyus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by BlueRayDick: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some people's tithe,development levy, missionary offering...... grin grin grin #WehdonMa

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Austinoiz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
All I see is showering a fine boy with gullibles' tithe.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Adaowerri111: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
One dollar
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by alldbest: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
fatherfaith:
please all, beware of dis guy, he is a scammer

Just like that?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Drversatile: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
What is the show off for?

Is dollar now Nigeria official currency

RUBBISH
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by adeadeyera(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
juman:
Kai.

You can start one now
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by alldbest: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
guchi120:
THIS FRAUDSTER IS AT IT AGAIN. .. CHECK HIS SIGNATURE HE JUST REGISTERED TODAY WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND A NEW ADVERT . PLEASE BE WARNED THIS THEIF HAS COME HERE TO SCAM PEOPLE ... I HOPE YOU ARE DONE EATING THE 300K TO STOLE FROM ME .. BUT AM JUST STARTING WITH YOU OLEBURUGU

Don't mind the bastard, but wait.... 300k? We're u trying to buy life time unlimited data?? shocked shocked shocked
Na just 1k d idiot chop from me sha, since then I respect myself subscribe direct from d ISPs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by bumi10(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.