Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character (480 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character by harmless(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Disqualified big-brother housemate popularly referred to as Kemen is set to take Big Brother Naija to court for defamation of his character. To be included in the suit are also the organisers of the show.

Kemen would be requesting for N500million in damages and a public apology from BBNaija.

The main premise of his suit is that, there was no clear evidence that he indecently molested Tboss as publicly accused. It seemed the whole process of his disqualification was rushed and not thoroughly investigated. Morever, Tboss did not make any formal complaint at the first instance.

The public embarrassment would cost him all his expected endorsements and loss of clients from his fitness business totaling an expected sum of N500m minimum.

They say every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise. Behind every dark cloud there is a silver lining. If his suit sails through, Kemen is poised to get far more than the big brother naija cash price of N25m and probably become the biggest beneficiary of the big brother franchise

(c) seun, mynnd44, lalastica
Re: Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Lost case.....oga lipton
Re: Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character by JacksonD7: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Yesterday it was kissing, today its molestation well I'm still waiting to hear good news out of BBN for the fifth time.
Re: Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character by ndidibabe(f): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I support Kemen on this. That's if it's true.
Re: Kemen Is Set To Take Big Brother Naija To Court For Defamation Of His Character by Agozie48: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fake story

(1) (Reply)

Efe Vs Tboss: Lovers Of Efe Must Arise.tboss Team Dropping Block Vote / Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 / Get A Great 2D Animated Video Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.