Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door (4327 Views)

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone..
I don't know where to start from. God has been faithful and good to me even when I don't deserve it.
Sometime around june2017, I posted here on how I got an assistant job with an International Organization https://www.nairaland.com/3848668/thank-nairaland-got-job. I was overwhelmed and you all Rejoiced with me.
Today, God has taken me to anoda level just 8months into my job. I am favoured to be the Accounts Mgr.
Don't mind the grammatical errors, I am not thinking straight as I am typing this.
God almight will favour just as he did to me, God bless and stay safe. You are next in line

93 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
So happy for you brother. More money to your pocket.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by tammyboy1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
more blessings,May God visit us all one by one...Amen
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by johnnyn1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations bro.. cheesy

Cc : Lalasticlala

Fp pls..
This will give Job seekers here Positive Mindset not to give up..
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Additives(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulation bro. God please answer my prayer too
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by uzomanny(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
OP,please are there still openings in your Organization even if its internship?

I'm a science student

Congratz bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations my dear. I am very happy with you. The God that started this wonderful work upon your life will complete it Amen smiley cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Onyi6060: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
congrats darln... More favour awaits u.... It's just d beginning
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Behappie(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by IME1: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrats

We all shall also come and testify.

I tap into this and claim new and better open doors for myself and us all, in Jesus name, amen.

Click like on the op' s post to tap also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Ifebaby16(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by luckyfarms: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cong
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by luckyfarms: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations brother. I tap from your Grace. Amen.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Jackossky(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
I am happy for you.. That means there will be an increase in salary niyen... I tap oo

Lemme quickly send you my account number so that I can conjoin in your elated happiness... grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Rhemy2013(f): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations...nah me be next...
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by NeneKelvin2019(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations, more grace upon you.

P.S.
All jobs at www.engineersalone..com are verified Engineering jobs. Visit for more information
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Vebinabo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations. I key into your testimony with faith in the name of Jesus. Amen
praxs:
Hi everyone..
I don't know where to start from. God has been faithful and good to me even when I don't deserve it.
Sometime around june2017, I posted here on how I got an assistant job with an International Organization https://www.nairaland.com/3848668/thank-nairaland-got-job. I was overwhelmed and you all Rejoiced with me.
Today, God has taken me to anoda level just 8months into my job. I am favoured to be the Accounts Mgr.
Don't mind the grammatical errors, I am not thinking straight as I am typing this.
God almight will favour just as he did to me, God bless and stay safe. You are next in line
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
If you cannot tell us your salary package, it makes no sense creating this thread
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by ammyluv2002(f): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Wow! Congrats bro! More open doors this year
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by veave(f): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..

I celebrate with you. And believe that mine is on the way.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by herdeythoun(f): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2018
congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2018
And u cannot buy us malt? Is it fair? Think am
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by EBUBS(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2018
chyy5:
And u cannot buy us malt? Is it fair? Think am
Or even recharge card
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by sunbbo(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Congrats.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Vivian19(f): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Congrats..tap to dis testimony
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
If you cannot tell us your salary package, it makes no sense creating this thread

Its not much, its about NGN450,000..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by chunna08(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:

pls bro how can u be of help? am desperately in need of a job plsssss
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by phemmyfour: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:

who dash monkey banana
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by gbugbru(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Really congratulate you on your new appointment, it's God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes.

Wanna plead if you can fit me in into the position you left, at least someone must fill that position. Till then.

08136456133 please do reach me
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Brethren0001(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
To God be the glory. Greater heights. Congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Brethren0001(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
IME1:
Congrats

We all shall also come and testify.

I tap into this and claim new and better open doors for myself and us all, in Jesus name, amen.

Click like on the op' s post to tap also
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs & Current Online Vacancy Links / This Present House, (the Dome), Lekki / Hotel Vacancy In Sagamu Gra In Ogun- Manager, Marketers, House Keeping & Bar Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.