Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance (1125 Views)

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Cashcard1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good afternoon . Am a Corper that relocated to jigawa from Niger. I haven't received allowance of February uptill date. Today is 8-3-2017. And it also affected corpers that relocated from Edo state. My question now is, what is our faith. Thank you.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by nextprince: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
OP, you need to work on your English.

Pls, are you a graduate?

Change 'faith' to 'fate' and 'has' to 'have' pls.

School children come here to pick words.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by nikkybeez(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiles. Same here Op, I also relocated from Niger
and am yet to receive my February allowance.I
learnt that we will be paid but I don't know how
soon.Some people even said we might be paid our
February and March alawee in Unison.

1 Like

Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Cashcard1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you need to work on your English.

Pls, are you a graduate?

Change 'faith' to 'fate' and 'has' to 'have' pls.

School children come here to pick words.
lolz thank u Mr English. Hope u got my message.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by nextprince: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cashcard1:
lolz thank u Mr English. Hope u got my message.

Just imagine what a so-called graduate is saying. And this one may be serving in one school as a teacher for God's sake. For a graduate to be thinking that what is expected of him is just for his message to be understood, rather than being a role model, says a lot about our educational system. And this one might just be among the noise makers regarding Bubu's certificate, smh.

1 Like

Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Milo30(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:

Just imagine what a so-called graduate is saying. And this one may be serving in one school as a teacher for God's sake. For a graduate to be thinking that what is expected of him is just for his message to be understood, rather than being a role model, says a lot about our educational system. And this one might just be among the noise makers regarding Bubu's certificate, smh.
No need for all these accusations. You have corrected him already. You don't have to bash him up about it. He is seeking assistance. You decided to offer extra help too, but you neglected his actual plight. That's not fair.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Majesticniyi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Milo30:

No need for all these accusations. You have corrected him already. You don't have to bash him up about it. He is seeking assistance. You decided to offer extra help too, but you neglected his actual plight. That's not fair.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. Op made silly mistakes that a graduate isn't meant to make, someone is trying to correct him and he's still being arrogant and difficult. I wonder where our generation is going with such silly diction
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Milo30(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Majesticniyi:

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. Op made silly mistakes that a graduate isn't meant to make, someone is trying to correct him and he's still being arrogant and difficult. I wonder where our generation is going with such silly diction
Would you also be angry with a professor who is Japanese and has poor command of the English Language? My point is that you made his grammar the focus of your response. That presents an "attack" situation, rather than a "correction" situation.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by nextprince: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Milo30:

Would you also be angry with a professor who is Japanese and has poor command of the English Language? My point is that you made his grammar the focus of your response. That presents an "attack" situation, rather than a "correction" situation.

The official language of the prof from Japan is not English but Japanese. English is our official language which is learnt right from the primary school days and a graduate has no excuse for not understanding it. Or is there any school in Nigeria where English is not the language of instruction?

If a graduate does not understand English, it is better he pretends not to be one, otherwise many eyebrows will be raised.

Also, he may be in a school teaching English language now.

Left for me, a graduate that cannot compose a simple correct sentence in English language should have his/her certificate withdrawn.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Majesticniyi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Milo30:

I wasn't the one that corrected him at first, just analyzing what I read up there...and yes, I would be angry at the Japanese professor if English is his Lingua franca and yet he speaks it badly. The issue isn't even the bad English but his approach to correction.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Milo30(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Majesticniyi:

I wasn't the one that corrected him at first, just analyzing what I read up there...and yes, I would be angry at the Japanese professor if English is his Lingua franca and yet he speaks it badly. The issue isn't even the bad English but his approach to correction.
My apologies for misquoting you.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Milo30(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
OP, you really should fix your grammar. If you get fortunate, at sometime, to speak to an important person, surely you won't like to speak or write like you did up there. Also, if you are a teacher, it is much more important to command proper English. No dey fall your own hand bro.

1 Like

Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Majesticniyi(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Milo30:

My apologies for misquoting you.

Hehehehe....you na boss na. If you like misquote me, if you like sef beat me....wetin your boy go do than to say 'thank you' on top? grin

Good morning sir
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Milo30(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Hehehehe....you na boss na. If you like misquote me, if you like sef beat me....wetin your boy go do than to say 'thank you' on top? grin

Good morning sir
Oga boss morning sir. No talk that thing too much make your sniper shoot me o.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by Cashcard1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is called common mistake. I didn't take the write up as that official. Thanks for the correction sir. So now please, what is our fate.
Re: Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance by nikkybeez(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2017
@cashcard1, I have been paid yesterday evening. Definitely ,you are going to be paid too.

(1) (Reply)

Once A Corper | Nysc years turned him to a Super-Agent / Why Should I B So Excited About Nysc / Nysc: Batch B 2013 Warming Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.