Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Toefl Issues! Plz Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toefl Issues! Plz Help (736 Views)

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Issues! Plz Help by fm4real2k6(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2009

Dear forumite,

Plz help me with this, i want to take TOEFL exam. I actually want to use is for the Sweden admission cuz i do not "have" B's in both my Mathematics and English and someone said i need the TOEFL. I do not reside in Lagos, but i need addresses of good locations i can take the exam, and please i need information on what is the exam all about ( since i'm taking it for the first time),
Also need to know the cost, and probably i'll have to do some "coaching" and the time for the exam, and lastly whether it will be online or offline thing.
You can reply here or contact me on 08066920770
God bless you

Fm
Re: Toefl Issues! Plz Help by suxes2005(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
hi

check ets.com and u`ll see available test dats 4 nigerians. u need extra coachin bt i didnt do wen i wrote mine anyway. Its around $150 bt confirm frm dia site.

SHALOM
Re: Toefl Issues! Plz Help by fm4real2k6(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2009
suxes2005:

hi

check ets.com and u`ll see available test dats 4 nigerians. u need extra coachin bt i didnt do wen i wrote mine anyway. Its around $150 bt confirm frm dia site.

SHALOM

Thanks for the response, although the site you gave did not open (Domain name does not exist), still appreciate you for that. And plz i need more responses abeg.
God bless you
Re: Toefl Issues! Plz Help by phuckNL: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2009
simply go to www.google.com and type toefl in the search bar. It won't take you 5 seconds.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee! / Yankari Game Reserve / Cheap Round Trip Tickets To All Destinations Up {SUMMER GRABS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.