Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) (44196 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye who is quite a fashion lover showed that he is really a LAWMAKER after donning this customized attire with emblems of the senate's mace (the legislative power) on it for the plenary session today. The federal lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district who was in high spirits -ensured he was visibly seen by his colleagues. See photos below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/dino-melaye-rocks-customized-attire-for.html

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Ohammadike: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
angry

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
GOD bless DINO

GOD BLESS SARAKI

GOD BLESS THE SENATE

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT OSINBAJO

GOD BLESS THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL AND SOUTH SOUTH/EAST

GOD BLESS KALU

GOD BLESS MODATH AND ME kiss kiss

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr money bag undecided continue

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Jayson1: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dino my real Nigga.

Always ready to impregnate someone. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by check2018: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Looking good

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by malikombi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
I prefer this man's style of opposition to that of one Governor in the Southwest.
I no mention name ooooooo...

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by tociano009(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
DINo Dino.....
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
So? undecided
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by ekojoe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let's imagine what they're saying

31 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thief!

This country celebrate THIEVES

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD bless DINO

GOD BLESS SARAKI

GOD BLESS THE SENATE

GOD BLESS KANU

. Which Kanu Pls? Kanu nwankwo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
DINO DINO DINO Must u customized everything, i bet u have tattoo with D on your dickno dick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Waste of funds

3 Likes

Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by dessz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
The people doing this guy no dey rest ?

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
At least he didnt misapropriate his wardrobe allowance

9 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by nobsalis: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Space for sale....:

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ben Murracy B. b lyk pls Dino show me d way...

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by faithako: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dino!!! Drama king
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ohammadike:
angry

If you don't give a fvck, why is the needle at the highest point?

1 Like

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol, see how Ben Bruce looks like someone begging for contract

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just dey miss Hon. Patrick

BREAKING NEWS!!! The Federal government of Nigeria has warned Nigerians not to switch off their phones for whatever reason. This is because the president may call at anytime of the day the way he called Femi Adesina, Gov Yahaya Bello, Gov Ganduje & others. DSS HAS BEEN DIRECTED TO ARREST ANYONE WHO MISSED THE PRESIDENTIAL CALL. Please be guided accordingly. Note : BE EXPECTING HIS CALL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW SIGNED Minister of Information. Lie Lie mohammed

6 Likes

Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't know why Shekau's name keeps coming to my mind after seeing this photograph
Re: The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) by CR77(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD bless DINO

GOD BLESS SARAKI

GOD BLESS THE SENATE

GOD BLESS KALU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.