Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,655 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Top 10 Things To Know As A Photographer (part 1) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Top 10 Things To Know As A Photographer (part 1) (1069 Views)

Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things To Know As A Photographer (part 1) by iamthompson: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
TOP 10 THINGS TO KNOW AS A PHOTOGRAPHER (PART 1)

Hi, I am Thompson! I’m a photographer. I’m absolute passionate with photography and business and enjoy sharing it with great folks like yourself. When I am not writing or shooting, you can find me eating, hanging out and talking with great people.

One of the favorite things about me being a photographer it has never been a shortage of things to learn about and improve upon. As I said earlier on facebook, it can also be pretty awesome.
After all, with so many stuff to learn, where do you really get started?

While I enjoy this Top Ten things I don’t like that so much gets left undone. So disclaimer: this list is only my opinion. (I presume some Top Ten lists are just view). In any case, if you are learning about other subject right now that you may think other photographers would probably find important then leave your suggestion down the comments box!

1. Photography
Let me start here, You will always be learning much about photography! To put it in another way, you should never thought of stopping to learn about photography. Try to always be practicing new methods, experimenting with new ideas,

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE >>>> http://www.photomillions.com/2017/03/top-10-things-to-know-as-photographer.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Professional Photographers In D Building: Can We Talk Pls / 4k Camera Rental / Give Your Own Interpretations Of This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.