Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Davido And His Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Money (606 Views)

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Money by babz007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg guys i really need an answer to this question. Does Davido really has 30billion in his account?
although i like the guy die but no be crime to ask, in his new song which is currently making airwaves and a massive airplay on radios and television with a clean video to go with it. the song IF, the lyrics go thus "if i tell you say i love you ooh my money my body na your own ooh baby 30 BILLION for the account oooh"
in one other song tittle bad baddo baddest by falz ft olamide and davido, davido said "i get 2 MILLION dollars no be asset" how true is this? with all said and done i love this guy a lot very hardworking
Re: Davido And His Money by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
You topic answered the questions. His life, his money... What's your fvcking business?
Re: Davido And His Money by WebSurfer(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do you think they pluck money from trees?
Re: Davido And His Money by babz007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
WebSurfer:
Do you think they pluck money from trees?
i tire oo 30billion well maybe his father gave him some

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Or No Marriage, I Am With My Children — 9ice / Video: Funke Akindele Attacked While On Set By Area Boys / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.