Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help (1379 Views)

Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts" / One Word For This Police Woman (photo) / One Word For This Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
i collected money from someone online and he went to court that he mistakenly transfer money into my account...and the court gave him affidavit to submit to the bank but he didnt submit it......he went to station to complain and the police order the bank to restrict my account, but i have refunded the money and the person went to the bank to tell them that they should unblock my account....but the bank said the sergeant will give order but the sergeant insist i must come to their station before she can open the account..........but people said i should not go even a police advise me not to....if i abadon it for some time will the case be forgotten.....and can another station request for the release of the account without the woman concern....
please drop your suggestion
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by Cambells: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
I suggest you go to the police station.... with a lawyer
nonye134:
i collected money from someone online and he went to court that he mistakenly transfer money into my account...and the court gave him affidavit to submit to the bank but he didnt submit it......he went to station to complain and the police order the bank to restrict my account, but i have refunded the money and the person went to the bank to tell them that they should unblock my account....but the bank said the sergeant will give order but the sergeant insist i must come to their station before she can open the account..........but people said i should not go even a police advise me not to....if i abadon it for some time will the case be forgotten.....and can another station request for the release of the account without the woman concern....
please drop your suggestion

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cambells:
I suggest you go to the police station.... with a lawyer
they will lock me up am just a student but can i stay off bank for like 5month so the case will die down
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by ezugegere(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
You're not saying all the truth about the matter. What business did you do with the person? Did you defraud him?

4 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
ezugegere:
You're not saying all the truth about the matter. What business did you do with the person? Did you
defraud him?

yes bro somthing like dat
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by LAFO: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Something like that or you defrauded him.

No wonder you are running away from the police

Don't worry, they will soon arrive to advise you

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by ThatIgboBoy: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonye134:

U think u were being smart abi?

I wish they can arrest you so that you can learn the hard way
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by Homeboiy: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol see this local G-boy
no try go station oo if u know say d moni wey dey ur account small

4 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by Eleniyan15: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonye134:

lmao...All this criminals will be claiming student make una fear God oooo
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by Cambells: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you defrauded him and really need your account back, be ready to face anything that comes ya way. That's why I suggested you go to the station with a lawyer

Meanwhile, Fraud is bad
nonye134:

they will lock me up am just a student but can i stay off bank for like 5month so the case will die down
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by princemillla(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Funny enuf I have a case like this. I also mistakenly sent money to someone and since last June he is unable to pay back.

OP, abandon the case for now.... Don't go to the station. Open another account and Continue your job. Later on you can challenge the case or forget it for life
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
ezugegere:
You're not saying all the truth about the matter. What business did you do with the person? Did you defraud him?

He is not clean! I can bet that he is not clean with his narrative. undecided

Spill everything out if you desire 'help'.
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
princemillla:
Funny enuf I have a case like this. I also mistakenly sent money to someone and since last June he is unable to pay back.

OP, abandon the case for now.... Don't go to the station. Open another account and Continue your job. Later on you can challenge the case or forget it for life

tanx i really appreciate
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by coolitempa(f): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonye134:

See this crook, you defraud someone and have the audacity to come here to as us to advise you on how to get away with your crime Ipod youths and crime be like bread and butter...shameless disgusting thing. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonye134:

So you defrauded someone and came to Nairaland to seek help?

Thunder fire you there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
nwabobo:

So you defrauded someone and came to Nairaland to seek help?

Thunder fire you there.

Na wa for u ok.......
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonye134:

Na wa for u ok.......

TOBI,

God punish you there.

May Amadioha solder your yansh there

May Ogun strike you down if you do not repent and stop defrauding people.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolitempa:

See this crook, you defraud someone and have the audacity to come here to as us to advise you on how to get away with your crime Ipod youths and crime be like bread and butter...shameless disgusting thing. angry angry

For your information, the idiot is Yoruba. His name is;

TOBI EMMANUEL OJULOGE

That's how Afonjas go on impersonating Igbos and giving us bad names.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nonye134: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
princemillla:

Can I have your number pls let's talk
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by momentarylapse: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
nwabobo:

TOBI EMMANUEL OJULOGE

How do you know that is his name? Or were you the victim? Na wa oh! Everything na tribe matter dis days?
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

How do you know that is his name? Or were you the victim? Na wa oh! Everything na tribe matter dis days?

Ask him if that is not his name.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by CONFAMA: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
nwabobo:

TOBI EMMANUEL OJULOGE

How do you know his name. Are you his friend offline

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

How do you know his name. Are you his friend offline

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by DLondonboiy: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
G-boy..

Remember karma o
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by CONFAMA: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=nwabobo post=54428482][/quote]

Chai.... And the mods haven't banned him since.

Give me a link to that post... Lemme go and report his moniker

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by princemillla(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
nonye134:

Can I have your number pls let's talk
laugh
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by SalamRushdie: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's us clear you haven't still changed ..
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
princemillla:

That your 40k? grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by princemillla(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
nwabobo:

That your 40k? grin

Na u chop am
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by nwabobo: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
princemillla:

Na u chop am

#Diamondbank grin grin
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by FSBoperator: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sue the bank
Re: Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help by FSBoperator: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
princemillla:

And how do you think he can open another account when his bvn has been flagged wanted for fraud?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How Enugu State State Governor Celebrated His Birthday In The Prison / The President Feels Like Recharging Someone's Phone With 2k Right Now. Who? / Registering For PVC In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.