Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria (3768 Views)

The Biggest Political Question Now In Nigeria..... / The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. / My biggest political disappointments from the 2015 elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by coolestchris(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
I think it is abacha

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by unstableaswater: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
It is between OBJ and IBB.

OBJ if u ask me becos he sold all Nigeria asset and was Oil Minister and President together for 8 years.

Ghost workers, Oil Subsidy scam and various other scams were prevalent during OBJ administration, like no other till date.

17 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by wilcox(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
If I say O you say B,another say J Omo na them sabi

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by nwabobo: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
This guy here is the biggest political robber of all time. As we speak, he collects close to N4bn from Lagos state every month.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by dragonking3: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thiefnubuu

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Ndiofe: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thief and nubu...Lagos state looter.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by coolestchris(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na una know
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by vatiqan(m): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Abegggggi! Na O.B.J

B4 1999, how mch was the worth of Otta farm? How much was in his account? Have you forgotten so soon how ghana-must-go, were being exchanged in the senate? The 2003 elections that in the heart of collation of results from different states, baba was announced the winner? Tinubu is a distant second to baba.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by integritylady(f): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2017
ABACHA
the most interesting part is when you hear money that are "unpronounceable"
dollar is preferable to loot with #300,970,550,420,100......

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 3:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Its between OBJ - Buhari - Abacha, one of them must have stolen a little more.

Funny enough, All of them scream "Anti-corruption" from the highest mountains. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Pharaoh9(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2017
OBJ

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Standing5(m): 4:22am On Mar 09, 2017
coolestchris:
I think it is abacha
But where is OBJ's loot, if truly he stole? I give it to IBB and Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by coolestchris(m): 4:29am On Mar 09, 2017
I think tinubu worked hard for what he earns,he is not stealing rather he is collecting returns..read godfather novel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by three: 4:35am On Mar 09, 2017
This will be coloured by the 'your thief' vs 'our thief' mentality of so called learned folks

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by coolestchris(m): 4:36am On Mar 09, 2017
So u have no person in mind
three:
This will be coloured by the 'your thief' vs 'our thief' mentality of so called learned folks
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by basty: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2017
These yeebos will die if Tinbuphobia

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by GreatEngineer(m): 5:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Just wondering why nobody has mentioned GEJ, meaning that guy is not as bad as APC made him to be.

Anyway I think it is OBJ followed by IBB, then Abacha and Abdusallami Abubakar.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by 989900: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2017
IBB

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by sheftyxz(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Bukola Saraki

ITT

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Adeoba10(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
That man who disgraced us globally dressing luke madam koikoi just to beat security personnel...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Basic123: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Alamesiagha,james ibori,bode George,sm Afolabi,yakubu,Abacha,IBB,dasuki

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by ourema(f): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Abacha>IBB>OBJ >Abdul Salami>Peter Odiili >Tinubu >Amaechi >Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by koladebrainiac(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
gej

diezani madukwe

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Babacele: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
989900:
IBB
say it again baby. Pained that he was forced out in '93 which he would like to call 'stepping aside'- whatever the thrash means, he became jittery when MKO threatened to probe the cesspit of stealing called NNPC publicly. Using Abdusalam as proxy you couldnt have traced anything to the gap toothed monster. MKO who wouldnt shift was kil ed . The evil one was on partial holiday from 1999 till Buffoon came on board.
Removing Azazi was the peak of a well planned take over and ain't u surprised bro that the highest budgetary allocation under GEJ was their target? So it baffles when folks supposedly defending GEJ really know they are defending IBB's government who took over from d mumu from Ogbia through another long time proxy -Dasuki? Isn't it surprising and funny if you dig a lil deeper that Wiked, asari, etc were actually working for d so called ' gambari' as Melfort Okilo always wana say? If the whole arm's deal shit is unleashed and you can identify the big fishes while bringing their cocaine infested 8 years then you would appreciate your bull'eyes bingo as regards the corrupto supremo Nigerianus...
lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2017
nwabobo:
This guy here is the biggest political robber of all time. As we speak, he collects close to N4bn from Lagos state every month.

chia " So the biggest politician is the highest looter.

I weep for our youths stop praising dubious elements.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
OBJ,IBB,ABACHA AND TINUBU
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Kemperor: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Still and tell the citizens that you are fighting corruption.... Propaganda
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by sirwilson(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Abacha, Dasuki, Alice Madukwe... These are the greatest thief of our time, not forgetin' OBJ and Amaechi... very soon our current presido wil join the list.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
all these guy de learn work compared to our ancestors

lol
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by Vizzim: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Standing5:
But where is OBJ's loot, if truly he stole? I give it to IBB and Abacha.

OBJ is still alive so we can't discover his loot.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria by agbangam: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abacha was schooled by IBB, although he (Abacha) later surpassed IBB... Both of dem finished work 0!!!
I wud have said d third person na Gen. Abdusalim but OBJ outshined Abdusalim....
IB frm Otuoeke did lots of research on Abacha n IBB, he (Otuoeke man) tried hard to outshine those two Legends in looting but cud only outshine Obj.
Well make i arrange d list well witout sentiment:::::
Abacha...IBB....GEJ....OBJ....Abdusalim....Shagari...Yaraadua Cabal.. Nigeria is just so unlucky wit her leaders since independence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Disgraces The Entire Igbo Race On An African American Youtube Channel / Obaseki Scammed By PDP / Photos: Gov. Nyesom Wike Receives Backlashes From His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.