Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes (12125 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2017
From our block of flats project in Enugu, we are moving to complete the walling of this house, carpentry starts today.....

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2017
From Benin City, in our duplex/block of flats building comes these pictures, we are working on the carpentry for this house..........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Onyema1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
@spyder880 many thanks for your comment. Yes, that quote is for my house. I will add that the house of pretty big. It has 8 bed rooms all ensuite, 2 sitting rooms up and down each with a bar. 2 kitchens up and down. library, study room, gym, car park, visitors bath room up and down. That said as a novice in this field, when I saw the quote, I knew that at least the labour part is high. Sometime last year before i started the house i sent you an e-mail but you never responded. I went ahead with this guy. a couple of weeks ago, I sent you another e-mail, still no response. I concluded that you are probably not interested in the job.

In your experience, how much do you think is a fair labour cost for the plumbing and electrical work. Please that I am ready to pay a fair price for a first class job, I don't necessarily won't to be unreasonably cheap and compromise quality of work. I need to be sure that I am not being dupped. I will be moving on to plastering and other finishes, so if you are interested in taking over from there, please check your e-mail from amaechi....@gmail.com.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Onyema1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sorry I am not able to upload the picture here, it seems too heavy for it. I sent the pics to your e-mail tigerken @gmail

Onyema1:
@Spyder880, as I mentioned, I sent you an e-mail check and respond. I have attached the picture of the house. Woodworks have advanced on the roofing though. I would like you to step in from wall rending and plastering if I can get a better deal and good work. To be fair, the guy so far is doing a good work, his labour cost is just too high for me. And he doesn't break it down for me to know the application of the bulk labour charges. I pay for supervision but he is hardly there, he leaves his foreman there and attend to other jobs - drives me crazy. I pay for ferari and he gives me bittles.

Onyema1:
@spyder880 many thanks for your comment. Yes, that quote is for my house. I will add that the house of pretty big. It has 8 bed rooms all ensuite, 2 sitting rooms up and down each with a bar. 2 kitchens up and down. library, study room, gym, car park, visitors bath room up and down. That said as a novice in this field, when I saw the quote, I knew that at least the labour part is high. Sometime last year before i started the house i sent you an e-mail but you never responded. I went ahead with this guy. a couple of weeks ago, I sent you another e-mail, still no response. I concluded that you are probably not interested in the job.

In your experience, how much do you think is a fair labour cost for the plumbing and electrical work. Please that I am ready to pay a fair price for a first class job, I don't necessarily won't to be unreasonably cheap and compromise quality of work. I need to be sure that I am not being dupped. I will be moving on to plastering and other finishes, so if you are interested in taking over from there, please check your e-mail from amaechi....@gmail.com.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Some of our work from this new duplex project in Enugu state.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Mounting the column starter bars here.........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
From this our foundation project at Abuja, we are already casting with concrete.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2017
From Benin City, the Edo state capital, we are still doing the form works for the lintels we plan to cast by next week.....

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Updated images of the Benin project, its a large house..............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2017
More updates from our works in Abuja.............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
More, as we aim to complete the work.........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2017
Pictures from our work in Abuja, we have now cast this floor...........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2017
The cast in pictures, yesterday...........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2017
Forming our partition walls from our new duplex project in Enugu, yesterday............

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2017
This is Onitsha, and very likely to be the next site we start work on.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2017
We are to completely knock down this old building, and build a new high rise here...........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:07am On May 09, 2017
From our new duplex project in Enugu, comes these pictures of work progress..........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:12am On May 09, 2017
Our work in Abuja and Warri are moving with good speed and precision, more pictures from my distant sites later today.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Icon4s(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2017
spyder880:
Today, we continued our work with steel reinforcement for this decking slab. Work intensifies tomorrow.

Abeg where is this location?
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2017
Icon4s:

Abeg where is this location?

This is Enugu city, One day area.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2017
Starting the partition walls in our Abuja project.........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2017
Still raising the walls in Abuja, ongoing now............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
This is coming from Warri, where we plan to build an executive bungalow and a fence for the compound. We are already making blocks and fencing the compound............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2017
Still in Warri, we are excavating for the fence, fencing and preparing for the main building, work goes on.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
Our decking in Enugu is just starting.............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2017
We demolished an old house in this piece of land, and used the debris to fill the road....................

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2017
spyder880:
We demolished an old house in this piece of land, and used the debris to fill the road.........

Wow! Just like that! Nice work.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
mufutau55:

Wow! Just like that! Nice work.

Hajji M.

My Oga, na so the boys just deleted the whole house cheesy
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
spyder880:

My Oga, na so the boys just deleted the whole house cheesy

I hail all your workers o.... no laziness, work nah work.
God bless them all. I hate when Contractors waste time on their projects that has nothing to do with funds or weather.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
We started a new foundation for a new 8 flats in Enugu yesterday...............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2017
Foundation column base excavations in Enugu for 8 flats............

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by elvis07: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls where re u working in warri nd when will u be in town so we could talk. My work place is nt far from warri jst an hour drive i can come over
spyder880:
Our work in Abuja and Warri are moving with good speed and precision, more pictures from my distant sites later today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Get Good Tenants / Get A Permanent Residence Permit In Turkey. Want To Know How? / 2 Bedroom For Rent In Abuja - 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.