Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday (934 Views)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by ichommy(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, will pay an official visit to Sokoto on Thursday.

This was contained in a statement issued on Wednesday in Sokoto by the Special Adviser to Governor Aminu Tambuwal on Media and Public Affairs, Imam Imam.

The statement said, “While in the seat of the caliphate, the Acting President will take part in a two-day nationwide clinic organised for micro, small and medium enterprises, which is being hosted by the Sokoto State Government.

“During the events, the Acting President will hold interactive sessions with government agencies, financial institutions, operators and stakeholders in the MSME subsector.”

The statement added that Osinbajo would also inspect works by small and medium scale entrepreneurs from across the federation.

It added that the Acting President would pay homage to the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III.

http://punchng.com/osinbajo-visits-sokoto-thursday/

Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by Pointblank09(m): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2017
The (ag) New presido. Keep trying.
I leave the the space for key board warriors aka wailers and 'hailers'.
FTC. So happy.
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by DonLo: 3:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Osibanjo is trying but the truth is that no amount of incentives you give to the medium and small scales manufacturers is as useful as the government creating the right working conditions.
I don't want diesel reduction for my generator but give me constant power. I don't want special exchange rate but make forex available at the bank rate when I need. I'm producing at an increased cost yet you open the borders for foreigners to dump goods at a competitive price while running me out of business.
The government won't stop shouting entrepreneurship and small and medium scale because it massages their ego while giving them the delusion of effectiveness. Create a viable hub in Aba and see if trade with China won't fall by large percentage and saving us some forex.
The only government I know who knows something close to creating the right environment is Ambode. His support for Yaba, Nigeria's emerging Silicon Valley comes to mind and also not forgetting his plans for Ladipo market. And that's a leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by babdap: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Nothing must happen to him in Sokoto because Hausa are Power Drunk.

1 Like

Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by Vicolan: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Gaskiya this man is indeed active but just dt Lie Mohammed don inject am too with different lies
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by babyfaceafrica: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Mar 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
God bless Nigeria

God bless you too
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2017
GOD destroy the caliphate for the good of NIGERIANS
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by ibnzubair(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2017
And I already left Sokoto... sad

I wanted to meet our acting acting president.

And yes, pun intended
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by Talk2bryant(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD destroy the caliphate for the good of NIGERIANS
adeola watch it, I'm still serving in sokoto abeg, make I comot first
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Talk2bryant:
adeola watch it, I'm still serving in sokoto abeg, make I comot first

That's not patriotic

So it's all about me,I & myself

We need to grow past this

I am a patriot
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by anibi9674: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2017
ok
Re: AG President Osinbajo Visits Sokoto Thursday by Talk2bryant(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

That's not patriotic

So it's all about me,I & myself

We need to grow past this

I am a patriot
I try to be patriotic until those almajiri boys picked my pocket and stole my phone 3 days ago, phone wey never reach 2 weeks, since then I don dey vex

(1) (Reply)

Facts That Will Make Dino Malaye To Loss His Case Against Omoyele Sowore Etal / Buhari Will Be Off To London Soon- Presidency / LAGOS TRAFFIC: Why Can't Offices/Banks etc in Lagos Resume At 9am & Close By 5pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.