Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs (997 Views)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by bigCassava: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Apostle said somethings while addressing pastors in the on going ministers confrence organised by his ministry in auchi. Here is what he said
“In Less than 24hr the truth shall be exposed, You can’t bring me down” Apostle Suleman Speaks
Fiery clergy, Apostle Johnson Sulemman has finally opened up on the sexual allegation levied against him by Stephanie. During the on going ministers conference at Auchi in Edo state this afternoon he said God told him that in less than 24 hours marine spirit and their agents will be exposed and the truth about the allegation be revealed.
“In less than 24 hours marine will be disgraced publicly. In 24 hours, the truth will be exposed. They will be disappointed along with their representatives. And they will know that I Am That I Am has sent me. We don’t fight with our mouth but on our knees. You can’t do certain things and still carry the anointing we carry. Put your ears down. If am true or not true, if am real or not real, 24 hours. I am a tough person, You can’t bring me down. They should get a better agent who is more presentable that people would easily believe….”

Source : http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/03/apostle-johnson-suleiman-says-his.html?m=1

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Yameater(m): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2017
I like this

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by emmanwandud(m): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Ride on pastor she's already been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by spafu(m): 3:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by mykeljosef: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2017
fp express ticket number 012 sulaiman

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by madone: 5:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Don't mind them sir. Them they mad ni, I said it before that girl look like person wey dey suffer from diabetes, her teeth scattered, face be like person hide egg for chick.. Even me no fit cheat on my Bae with her. See them for find some pretty or smart agent send this one no make at all. Them no reach baba them no reach. The church is marching on and the gate of hell cannot stop it if not they ll be crushed. Speak on sir, I av listened to ur message where u Condemned Pastors who involve In nonsense like this.. Sir death and life dey ur tongue just say the one you want we shall shout amen along. This matter go make somebody fear Jesus In this Nigeria.. God bless you I no be your member ooo but i no u re a real servant of Jesus.. This matter can never silent the church dey they craze sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Merceline(f): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2017
I sincerely hope for your sake and the sake of the persons who consider you role model that this matter ends in your favour
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by doctimonyeka(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2017
That lady too ugly.... God big pass una dem haters.

#Jesus must be popular..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by DonCortino: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Is there another person? I thought we have seen Stephanie already? undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Wasky101: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2017
This should serve as warning to pastors never to meddle with political matters. This politicians fight hard and dirty
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Firstcitizen: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2017
I have started counting the 24hrs.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Omudia11: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Look at them ^^^^^^^

I pity all of you. It appears you have man your God. What makes you people think your apostle is innocent? Call her ugly but is that the bone of contention? Is your apostle a handsome man?

That woman has presented proof. Suleman has ZERO proof, yet you call her names as if it is uncommon for married men to cheat with ladies ho arent as pretty as their wives. All of you saying those pictures were doctored need to get your head checked. There are experts in imaging that can verify if an image as doctored or not. Let those experts do their jobs before you gullible followers jump into conclusions.

Remember this isn't the first time he is being accused of such. An old 2015 post on NL said the same thing bout him.

Stop idolizing your pastors. Use your brain if you have one.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by momentarylapse: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Fake, foolish, _orgy loving, fornicating prophet of doom!

grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by sotadegrt(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
Look at them ^^^^^^^

I pity all of you. It appears you have man your God. What makes you people think your apostle is innocent? Call her ugly but is that the bone of contention? Is your apostle a handsome man?

That woman has presented proof. Suleman has ZERO proof, yet you call her names as if it is uncommon for married men to cheat with ladies ho arent as pretty as their wives. All of you saying those pictures were doctored need to get your head checked. There are experts in imaging that can verify if an image as doctored or not. Let those experts do their jobs before you gullible followers jump into conclusions.

Remember this isn't the first time he is being accused of such. An old 2015 post on NL said the same thing bout him.

Stop idolizing your pastors. Use your brain if you have one.

we earnestly pray u come out of hate

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by sotadegrt(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2017
my soul, spirit nd might for suleman. Ride on papa.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Image123(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2017
DonCortino:
Is there another person? I thought we have seen Stephanie already? undecided

Lol, he was exposed, Otobo apparently exposed herself, remains his blackmailers. What does he mean by presentable, is it the face, height, colour or what? What makes someone presentable for adultery? i am not understanding.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by sotadegrt(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Fake, foolish, _orgy loving, fornicating prophet of doom!

grin grin grin
be of good cheer. Jesus have overcome the world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by sotadegrt(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Image123:

Lol, he was exposed, Otobo apparently exposed herself, remains his blackmailers. What does he mean by presentable, is it the face, height, colour or what? What makes someone presentable for adultery? i am not understanding.

matthew 13vs11 ''........because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given''.
That explains y u don't understand what is happening. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by Omudia11: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
i sincerely pray you receive sense.
sotadegrt:

we earnestly pray u come out of hate

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by LordOfNaira: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
That lady too ugly.... God big pass una dem haters.

#Jesus must be popular..

Very weak!! It is not about beauty. There are some certain sex styles this lady may have given to Sule that Sule wouldn't have been able to ask from his wife. That is why many times when things like this happen, you will mostly find the wife far more beautiful than the mistress.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by doctimonyeka(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Very weak!! It is not about beauty. There are some certain sex styles this lady may have given to Sule that Sule wouldn't have been able to ask from his wife. That is why many times when things like this happen, you will mostly find the wife far more beautiful than the mistress.
I trust my apostle
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by LordOfNaira: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I trust my apostle

You are worshipping him. It is very obvious. If you have read about David (the man after God's own heart), who in spite of loving God so much, couldn't resist falling and even committing murder, then you will not tell me you trust your apostle. If you tell me that you love your apostle, I won't dispute. But to tell me you trust him, you only make me laugh. Continue to trust men of god, even with your wife. Kontinu.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by doctimonyeka(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are worshipping him. It is very obvious. If you have read about David (the man after God's own heart), who in spite of loving God so much, couldn't resist falling and even committing murder, then you will not tell me you trust your apostle. If you tell me that you love your apostle, I won't dispute. But to tell me you trust him, you only make me laugh. Continue to trust men of god, even with your wife. Kontinu.
Its my opinion bro... RESPECT IT. i can stake my neck for my apostle

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by LordOfNaira: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Its my opinion bro... RESPECT IT. i can stake my neck for my apostle

I respected your opinion. I only tried to warn you about the consequences of trusting a mortal like you that much.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs by sotadegrt(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Amen in Jesus name
Omudia11:
i sincerely pray you receive sense.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death / Rev. Father Caught Sleeping With Church Member’s Wife, Forced To Resign / Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.