Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland (937 Views)

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by marryjesus: 3:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has said it will not allow any pro-President Muhammadu Buhari rally in any part of Igboland.

The warning came barely hours to a planned march for the president by a group in Awka, Anambra State tomorrow.
In a statement issued yesterday by MASSOB leader, Uchenna Madu, the group urged the organisers of the rally to shelve the idea of meet stiff resistance.
It frowned at what it called a “secret plan by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to hire and import Hausa Fulani people to stage a pro-President Buhari rally in Awka on Friday.”
Questioning the rationale for such a rally in Igboland, the statement said: “MASSOB warns that such rally will not hold anywhere in Biafra land’’.
“Is this the reason why some Igbo politicians are driving their way into APC that has no interest of Igbo. We will never allow you to bring reproach and political disgrace to Igbo land.
“What is the significance of the APC rally in Igbo land? Does Igbo have any love or likeness for Buhari and APC? Why must such rally be planned to be held in Ojukwu’s home state?
“Is the rally more important than the Federal Government abandoned Second Niger Bridge, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu- Port Harcourt Expressway, Onitsha-Okigwe Federal road etc?”
The statement said the planned rally was a plot to deploy Boko Haram terrorists to Igboland. The leader of the group, also condemned the leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo led by Chief Nnia Nwodo for his tour across the country without paying solidarity visit to the leader of Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu and others in Kuje Prison, Abuja.
He acknowledged that in a couple of times, Chief Nwodo had been politically positive on his comments on Biafra actualisation but has not visited his brother, Kanu in prison or even other detainees in other prisons across the country.
Madu, in a statement yesterday said Ohanaeze president general was so busy travelling round Nigeria with a handshake of fellowship for a better understanding and cohesion among Nigerian ethnic groups. He advised him to stop this unprofitable adventure because Igbo can no longer adjust to Nigeria’s continuity.
“That other ethnic nationalities and anti-Igbo leaders are afraid of Nigeria’s future, is not because of Ohanaeze Ndigbo or Igbo politicians, traditional or religious leaders but because of Biafra agitators and their leading figures.
Meanwhile, six suspected cultists including a woman said to be members of Akparikpa fraternity were yesterday arrested by MASSOB, at Nkpikpa Okpoko, Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State.
The activities of the cultists came to limelight when they stormed Nkpikpa with two tricycles, armed to kidnap a yet-to-be identified man resident in the area.
It was gathered that on tip-off by the residents, MASSOB Director on Security, Ekwusigo region, Akachukwu Nwachukwu, stormed the area to pick a man and subesequently arrested the cultists after a bloody clash.
The MASSOB group, otherwise known as Biafra Independent Movement (BIM), led by Chief Ralph Uwazuruike said their modest effort at arresting the suspected hoodlums was in line with Governor Willie Obiano’s efforts to rid the state of undesirable elements.
Items recovered from them included a locally made double-barrel pistol, five live cartridges, two tricycles and charms.
It was alleged that the suspects were terrorising the area and its environs.
One of the suspects, while pleading for forgiveness, confessed that they were members of the said cult group.
They were later handed over to Ocha Brigade led by its Managing Director, Kenneth Okonkwo that came to the scene for onward handover to the police.
Reacting, the Anambra North leader of MASSOB, Emma Omenka and Ekwusigo region director, Okwareke said they would not spare any criminal when caught.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/massob-warns-against-pro-buhari-march.html

2 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by Smoothie01(f): 4:14am On Mar 09, 2017
I really don't understand the rationale behind this #Istandwithbuhari march they keep organising... they should stay off biko, it's unbecoming

8 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by Aufbauh(m): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2017
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted"- Albert Einstein

Bunch of attention seekers; they should continue deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by mykeljosef: 4:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Aufbauh:
cheesy

BMC spotted

8 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by papaejima1: 5:02am On Mar 09, 2017
The Igbo man scamming the APC since Lord Lugard grin
Just collect the APC money, then inform Massob to issue a threat. Then sit down in your house on the day of the rally enjoying the money then claim threats to life and insecurity as reason for rally failure. grin

7 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ZUBY77(m): 5:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Why would anyone be marching for someone on deathbed in the first place if not stupidityy..

7 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2017
ZUBY77:
Why would anyone be marching for someone on deathbed in the first place if not stupidityy..

Why would people die for an albino eating watery beans in Kuje if not for frustration?

5 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ehinmowo: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2017
imagine d country these cronies will hv when they cnt even allow opposing view

4 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by LastSurvivor11: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2017
They born any yeye pro dullard well undecided

Hw can any reasonable person apart from BMC still be supporting Buhari..

8 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by thuggCheetah(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why would people die for an albino eating watery beans in Kuje if not for frustration?
so in your myopic skull they went to war to fyt for Nnamdi Kanu

We Yorubas are so intelligent I don't know y.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by mexxmoney: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Though I am not a supporter of this government, I think people have the right to demonstrate or rally peacefully in support of whoever they want. This is a democracy. We cannot on one hand be condemning the government for not allowing pro Biafra agitators to rally peacefully while on the other hand the same pro Biafra agitators are denying others of their own rights to rally and support who they want to support. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

2 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2017
ZUBY77:

Registered yesterday, and already spent 8 hours on Nairaland, we know your job.
You BMCs can change names every two minutes, we are all in the mess together.

You are not so intelligent.

Does Nairaland know when I go to crap and I leave my phone on my table as a result stopping the counter?

Talking about mess, you are the one in it. For me and my loved ones we are doing pretty well.

And I'll say this prayer.

May I never work for a monthly pay of 250k.
Amen.

You guys love to spam anyone with a differing opinion from you giving them any epithet that appeals to you lot.

Dummies claiming intelligence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by diablos: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Omenka aka gravelslam spotted abovetongue

papaejima1:
The Igbo man scamming the APC since Lord Lugard grin
Just collect the APC money, then inform Massob to issue a threat. Then sit down in your house on the day of the rally enjoying the money then claim threats to life and insecurity as reason for rally failure. grin

I concur... Na very smart, calculated move by d organiser. Dude will jst check in to one hotel and bleep bitches while d hausa/fulani vegetable sympathisers will be left stranded somewheregrin

6 Likes

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by momentarylapse: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2017
GavelSlam:

grin grin grin

See ending? Lmwkd!

1 Like

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

No wonder, the m_oron has been quoting me up and down all morning. You BMC folks have no shame.
GavelSlam you should change your name to GavelShame.

Whatever you say I would accept but you cannot deny you are Fayose's payroll.

Good for the goose same for the gander.
Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ZombieTERROR: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nothing concerns a bird with a toothpick
Nothing concerns Buhari with south east

1 Like

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ephi123(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Heya, that is your job description on the BMC team, pele, registering fake accounts up and down. I feel sad for people like you, I really do. What a miserable life when you have to collect money to be defending one old man who doesn't give a hoot about you or your family. Pele. Can't be easy i understand. Continue roaming around nairaland rampaging up and down, it's part of your job.

Oya, continue typing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ZombieTERROR: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

No sane southerner has any business with Buhari
Abeg face ur front
Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

Heya, that is your job description on the BMC team, pele, registering fake accounts up and down. I feel sad for people like you, I really do. What a miserable life when you have to collect money to be defending one old man who doesn't give a hoot about you or your family. Pele. Can't be easy i understand. Continue roaming around nairaland rampaging up and down, it's part of your job.

Oya, continue typing. cheesy

The truth is out.

If you like deny from now till thy Kingdom come.

It is easy for you to brand others as it suits you but think they won't get the dirty on you.

OK go and call your 'Lere.
Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

No sane southerner has any business with Buhari
Abeg face ur front

Who is talking about Buhari?

We are talking about FMC you know now, Fayose's spin doctors.

When you are tired you would beckon on the mods.
Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by ephi123(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

The truth is out.

If you like deny from now till thy Kingdom come.

It is easy for you to brand others as it suits you but think they won't get the dirty on you.

OK go and call your 'Lere.

Awww, sorry, continue typing. Mr BMC. cheesy

In your life, the only way people can make money is to sell their conscience. See what your life has turned to. Just take a look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Massob Warns Against Pro-buhari March In Igboland by GavelSlam: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

Awww, sorry, continue typing. Mr BMC. cheesy

Aren't you typing as well?

With your cowardice you even took me from one thread to the other hoping your goons would come to your rescue.

The FMC brand would has been disclosed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : GOV. Ambode, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Projects / Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In The Train In UK / New York Times Uses President Buhari's Family Picture For A Ghanaian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.