Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) (62386 Views)

Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / Pix Of The Day: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
I WISH I HAD A BARCA JERSEY cheesy
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Xzbit91: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Guy tank u for wat u just said d ref didn't help barca in any way mascheranos foul on dimaria was controversial nobody knew wat happened even the camera couldn't gt wat happened it was just as if di maria kick the grass Nd fell down .as for Suarez d touch from the defender was extremely minimal BT he is a very clever striker Nd made the most of it there was contact BT it was minimal .Any experienced and Smat CF will do wat Suarez did. cry

Thank you, I watched the highlight on YouTube, yes Suarez penalty call could have gone either way because the touch was minimal but I've seen worse where penalties were awarded without contact even
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by KHALIPEPE: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
This guy is called Igwe, he is a barber at Rogo. Iju-ishaga area of Lagos
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by chris31(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.
Greatest comeback indeed with the aid of the referee.

The UEFA champions leauge is scripted in order to favor messi for world best player.
angry angry angry mtcheew, all favors go to spanish teams mark my word and see how leicester city will be robbed against sevilla next week in their own backyard
Hate cant help u rather it will destroy u
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
This guy nah Barber 4 Iju isaga..real fan!
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Oh, that's cool, i guess
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by jessyb: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and are willing to make extra money with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
I want to learn this kind of work! Teach me. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day / Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.