Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. (36690 Views)

Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria / Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria / Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Oyecute(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
perfecti:
GREATEST UI.... GREATEST GBO GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by mccoy47(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
but Vaseline is always available

Vaselineing is a sin cry
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
#IRep Malabo Republik
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by sexyjuly(f): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chukwu94:
we lead in "brains" and not by nairaland's "FTC"
hahaha i hear u sir cheesy
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by eejo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
proudly abusite ABU ZARIA my school
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by opethom(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
God go bless you
nwakibie3:

U forgot to include

2 years in nursery school

3 years in writing jamb

Making it 25years in school

And one organization will say u have to be 25years and below before they can employ u. Maybe u hv started school in ur father's scrotum some years bak before he transferred ur sperm into ur mother's womb grin grin
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Fingerprinter(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
Super lioness here

Super lion here!
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by streetzz: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
JOSITE!
GREAT IS THE WORD!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Proudly Abusite cool
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by drealzum(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Greatest Josites!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by 360command: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chukwu94:
I REP UNIBEN.. WE LEAD, OTHERS FOLLOW.

Just to make you know that a Uniben student is naturally ahead of you.
nonsense school uniben ko unibenD ni. a school filled with cultism..that is one school that I know passing through it, you need give God the praise.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Artixmentor(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
GREAT IFE!!! all d way I rep Oba Awon Universities
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by FASH23(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
frenchwine:
University of Ilorin, the foremost university.
iRep grin
Proud Alumni
U mean that advance secondary school?
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Amarabae(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
UNN- my alma mater.
great lionness.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by kehindetayo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
I thoughts dis list. were is NSUK?
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by milkymesh: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brother, U late well well. the person wey introduce education Don die tey tey.
The guy sef don take chieftaincy title for hellfire. Anytime you meet am there sex, na I'm boy boy u go be there.

opethom:
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by udifia4life: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
unimaid for life i was there........

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by metallisc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
but Vaseline is always available

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by adadike281(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
mccoy47:

Vaselineing is a sin cry
but yanshing me is not a sin
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by fortunechy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
i rep university of nigeria
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by adadike281(f): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54425874][/quote] right!u would prefer him to yansh me okwa ya?
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Afam6(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Apart from UI and Uniben, the school gates of the other schools are very ugly especially UNN, ABU,Unical and Unimaid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Afam6(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Apart from UI and Uniben, the school gates of the other schools are very ugly especially UNN, ABU,Unical and Unimaid

UNN main gate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by metallisc(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
right!u would prefer him to yansh me okwa ya?

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by kwynette(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
Super lioness here
Greatest Nigerian Students!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by SpecialNkem(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Den for life. I rep UNN. It's not by fine gate. Greatest Lions and Lionesses
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by adadike281(f): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
kwynette:
Greatest Nigerian Students!!!!
Great!!!
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by adadike281(f): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Super lion here!
Wow! Great varsity of Nigeria , my alma mater!
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by kayb12(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Of The Greatest Ui. Recte Sapere Fun... To Think Straight is The fountain of Knowledge.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by yerimas(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:

But this isn't that ugly

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by kestare(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chukwu94:
I REP UNIBEN.. WE LEAD, OTHERS FOLLOW.

Just to make you know that a Uniben student is naturally ahead of you.

Every Nigerian student need to do his or her IT in UNIBEN. A lot of graduates nor get OT at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harold Ekeh - A Nigerian - Accepted By 8 Ivy League Schools (And 5 Others) / Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.