Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. (37016 Views)

Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria / Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria / Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Mozez26(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
The university of Port Harcourt is far back 1973. Older than Uni-Illorin and some others.

OP did not get his facts correctly.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by kestare(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
360command:
nonsense school uniben ko unibenD ni. a school filled with cultism..that is one school that I know passing through it, you need give God the praise.

You sound so pained, e be like say you find admission well well for our school.

Ntoorrr.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by 247tops(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Correction: University of Maiduguri's current VC is Prof. Ibrahim A. Njodi

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Fingerprinter(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
Wow! Great varsity of Nigeria , my alma mater!

Hail her and rejoice for the sake of truth!
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by abdool59(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
O.P what of Usmanu Danfodio university Sokoto. it was founded in 1975.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by vivavik(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....
u are just hilarious
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by opethom(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
vivavik:
u are just hilarious
thanks ma
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by supereagle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Greatest of the Greatest!!!! Great. I salute Greatest UITES here.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
uniport, unimaid, unical and unilorin were all the same year...1975. OP please ammend your records.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
360command:
nonsense school uniben ko unibenD ni. a school filled with cultism..that is one school that I know passing through it, you need give God the praise.
I pity this one
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Incredible120(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school 6 years in secondary school 5 years in university 1year at law school 1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people.. 1 year of youth service And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 & someone will just say "Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions, and his friend will reply "It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as well.
And you think say the person who introduced education will make heaven ...
Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?.. I will say no more....
grin
opethom:
6 years in primary school 6 years in secondary school 5 years in university 1year at law school 1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people.. 1 year of youth service And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 & someone will just say "Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions, and his friend will reply "It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as well.
And you think say the person who introduced education will make heaven ...
Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?.. I will say no more....
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by vatiqan(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
@ Op, I wld have loved to say, 'good job', but I reserve that for now. Did you read history in school? That is the Unical gate of over 8years ago! And that is not the current entrance to Unimaid. Pls, always take your time, energy, resources, etc; and do things that people wld behold and give kudos.
Re: The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. by Valkyr: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Apart from UI and Uniben, the school gates of the other schools are very ugly especially UNN, ABU,Unical and Unimaid

U are ydt to see unn's southwest gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.