Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently (1125 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello everyone, please I need a contact of any plastic manufacturer that can produce this kind of plastic for snacks product packaging or any plastic dealer that deals on it either in Lagos or ABA or o. Please you can contact me on 08069150623 even on WhatsApp. thanks

Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
hello guys, please don't just come in and Rush out. if you have the slightest idea as to where I can get these,plese help a brother especially those in Lagos
Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
still in need of such products. if the have an idea, hit me up
Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by aariwa(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Call Chuka on 07031604301.He will link you with somebody that does that in enugu.Explain in details exactly what you want. Tell him you are from his brother Barr. Arinze
Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
aariwa:
Call Chuka on 07031604301.He will link you with somebody that does that in enugu.Explain in details exactly what you want. Tell him you are from his brother Barr. Arinze
thanks a lot bro. really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Good morning everyone, I am still in need of contacts, please if you have any do let me know. thanks
Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by onyeudo234(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2017
I spoke with some folks about the product and was told that it is usually imported from China. so if you have any idea how I can get it or you import it, do let me know
Re: Plastic Dealer/manufacturer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2017
onyeudo234:
I spoke with some folks about the product and was told that it is usually imported from China. so if you have any idea how I can get it or you import it, do let me know

Check your whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

The Late Night Snack That Can Help You Burn Fat In Your Sleep / Ilorin Market Food Shopping Plus Increasing Cost Of Food In Nigeria / Survey On Fast Food In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.