Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Who Has A Credit Card? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has A Credit Card? (1105 Views)

Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? / How Can I Get A Credit Card? / I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Credit Card? by 212blaze(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Please i want to put a site on adwords and submit my site to an seo.I've got the naira but i cant pay cuz i dont have a credit card.Can someone who has a credit card help me?? I'll pay you the naira and you'll pay google.

Theres only one problem now, how am i sure you are not going to just chop my money??
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by yawatide(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
I would assume you would be with the person when the google ads are purchased and that you would pay the person with COLD CASH (how the person pays for it after that is that person's cup of tea)? undecided
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by wisfort: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
I can do it for you.
I have a legitimate registered web design firm.
I shop often online with credit cards.
I have an American issued credit card and a nigeria UBA mastercard.
Visit my sites for confirmation:
www.webdevelopmenttechnologies.com
http://consumer-buying-behavior.webdevelopmenttechnologies.com/exclusive.htm
I will make the purchase in your presence.
If interested, call 08023594564
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
212blaze:

how am i sure you are not going to just chop my money??
Mmmm so u know me this well cool

I use my Zenith websurfer card for google adwords and other online stuff.
Goto Zenith bank's website and fill the surfer form. You will get your account over the counter at the bank and it will take 24 hours for it to be activated and you will be issued a mastercard account.

Your first deposit will be 125 usd. Your card will be credited with 100 usd while 25 usd is collected by me, sorry by the bank for the card tongue

Check any Zenith bank near u
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hmmm, my post was blocked.
Yawa abeg help me report to seun.
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by yawatide(f): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
done
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by veetubes: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
if you have not gotten solution call this no 08069469366 i will do it for you in your presence
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by veetubes: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
if you have not gotten solution call this no 08069469366 i will do it for you in your presence
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by Siony(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
lol, you don't need a credit card or adsence even to market your website,
all you need is a software, lol. a SEO software that will submit your website to millions of search engines automatically.
NO TRICKS, NO MONEY ; GET THE SOFTWARE AND PAY NO ONE.
if you are interested to have it, let me know, send me a message to investportal@consultant.com
I WILL GIVE YOU FREE. after you worked fine, you can come back and appreciate later.
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
Siony:

lol, you don't need a credit card or adsence even to market your website,
all you need is a software, lol. a SEO software that will submit your website to millions of search engines automatically.
NO TRICKS, NO MONEY ; GET THE SOFTWARE AND PAY NO ONE.
if you are interested to have it, let me know, send me a message to investportal@consultant.com
I WILL GIVE YOU FREE. after you worked fine, you can come back and appreciate later.

Go and eat then come back and read this thread from the top again, then make a post saying how totally useless this very post u have made has been.
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by 212blaze(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=8pt]K.O [/size]

mehn core you harsh o!! you guys are helpful.core for that zenith thing i gats b 18 and currently im less than that. I still dey try choose between these kind volunteers
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2009
WTF!?! Yawa senior you na angry
And you wan run am tongue

Well I can help you but there's no guarantee i wont just chop the moni. Times are hard. wink
Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by guruno1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
why waste your time when you can DIY

get to

http://virtual-credit-cards.org/cards.html

http://www.rhumsikypay.com/

and purchase a VCC very easily

use to buy anything and pay for anything

Use it anytime you wish
need help

Re: Who Has A Credit Card? by babs2: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Time will soon come for everybody to have their matercard. visit nigeria Banks to get your card so simple steps.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com / Help How Do I Backup Mysql Database With This Code / Pls Evaluate,here Is A Forum For Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.