Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (1106 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / I Need Constructive Criticism About My Site @ Www.freegist.com / Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com by Siony(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2011
hi friends, got a job from a client in uk who needs a shopping site. i am presently rounding up the design and i will be happy if you help review the site and tell me the ups and downs i need to make changes on. am working on the logo. so the logo is not yet present and am also fixing some bug for the membership area as well but almost done with that.
pls friends, your views are highly welcome. the site is www.queenccollections.com. waiting to hear from you.
much thanks

john
Re: Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com by Siony(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2011
no reviews, hey guys you can do better than this, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com by yawatide(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2011
Site looks good but:
1) When I click "login", I don't input any values and hit "submit". The modal disappears and I am not prompted that I have an error. When I do click "login" again, I see the modal with the error. I think you should make it work such that you either keep the modal loaded with the error, or you take them to an actual page telling them to try again, because of the error. For ideas, try to log in to your twitter account, with bad values.

2) When I click "search", I get same modal and when I hit enter, with no values, I get a page not telling me if search is successful or not. When I click "search" again, I see the modal, but with no errors.

By the way, nice wordpress customization wink
Re: Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com by Siony(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2011
ok, thanks for your review, am grateful. my client have not send any product that can displayin the search, but i will fix the error page immediately, thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Backlink Builder Wanted / 63+ Ways To Increase Your Website/blog Traffic. / How To Get Up To 20000 Free Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.