Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The REFORMATION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REFORMATION (429 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Should Be For Reformation, Says Okowa / Reformation Movement Of Nigeria Canvasses Good Governance / Reformation Movement Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The REFORMATION by Cyberrex(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
The reason for reformation of Nigeria laws

As they say [q]"doing something this same way over and over is the definition of insanity"[/q] we Nigerians has been silent for too long and it is affecting us psycologically, whether you like it or not Nigeria law does not benefit the mass only the elites. You might say "wetin concern me with naija law, me wey wan commot the country enter Europe", true you can leave the country for anywhere but will all your family/love ones follow u the answer is "no" so l'm proposing that we start a movement call the "Reformation" the aim is to create an organization who will make the legislature stand on their toes and maje sure the executives respect the law

in Nigeria today's political scene, all we can see are lawless politicians with no conscience and guilt, check this instance so executives are overruling court verdict and still shout democracy, this has to stop and the only way is to put our religion/tribal/region differences aside and reform our law

We need to try another way we have been lead by old politicians since God knows when why can't we try the youth and let us see what the have to offer, lije I said doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity

#proudly_Nigerian
#REFORMATION
#MAKENIGERIAGREATAGAIN
#LETYOUTHLEAD
Re: The REFORMATION by DLondonboiy: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
An old man would be president in 2019, another old man in 2023 and it would continue like that forever!

You youths are not serious!

Who are even the youths sef. ..people like sarrkii?

Foolish youths that they would give small change and they would deny their mothers and call black white?

Mtcheew

Mora4kas

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Appear Before You On Wednesday – Customs Boss, Hammed Ali Tells Sena / Recover N4bn For FG And Get N100m Reward – Minister / FG Unfolds Power Sector Recovery Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.