Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine (24959 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
aristocrazzy:
Lol. I never chop, epp me..
I love you
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Missonas(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
corperscorner:

U dey drive uber? Which one b ur own
grin grin leave am i wan talk i wan talk dey worri am
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by adecz: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Which kain dress be did?
You don turn butterfly?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by oluwayimika123: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
corperscorner:

U dey drive uber? Which one b ur own
my own is b4 she got married, was she not using a car and she was also leaving large so y is she now telling us she uses Uber like she can't afford it
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by aristocrazzy: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I love you
Wow, I'm stunned, ur number..
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by samsam2019: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
This jail bird murderer sef de talk

Idiot
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Look at the beautiful woman a shameless man in the name of Church rat wanted to destroy but God saved her from the mistake of a monkey.

This young pretty woman should not marry any afonja again. Afonjas are the worse husbands any woman can deal with.

Go girl.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by donaldokwuose: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by mumsie: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
My dear Tonte....it is well with you....God will give you the strength to go through this....
I really admire the new you.....
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Totoh again, we no go hear word?!

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Why do I find it difficult to buy the victim card Tonto is selling?

Can she swear that she did not know the kind of man Churchill was/is?

When she got in and saw that khaki is not leather, why didn't she plan exit strategy or analyze & resolve the issues? Why did she use the little funds she had to buy pink cars and phone claiming he bought it for her?

P.S.: It seems female celebrities whose names start with T are doomed martially

Toke; Tiwa; Toyin Abraham; Tonto...

Toolz Demuren, no evil ravaging marriages will come near your dwellings.

Amen.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by youngjoy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
queen Tonto
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by anochuko01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I love you

aristocrazzy:

Wow, I'm stunned, ur number..

You need Jesus and Job.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
anochuko01:

You need Jesus and Job.

I can see you are jealous, don't worry I love you too
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by oxon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
midehi2:
i cried when i watched the video angry
fish brain , u forgot she's an actress, well her make believe game is strong ...that was how when tbillz almost took his life ,all tiwa did was act drama the next day and she earned the name strong woman , blah blah blah, abegi
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by anochuko01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I can see you are jealous, don't worry I love you too
grin grin grin no ooo
I no do.
I reject every spirit of T-boss. grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by midehi2(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
oxon:
fish brain , u forgot she's an actress, well her make believe game is strong ...that was how when tbillz almost took his life ,all tiwa did was act drama the next day and she earned the name strong woman , blah blah blah, abegi
as i see ds ya post so, na goat brain u get
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Bizibi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Celebrities and show Biz.......using scandal to up her image,well according to correctbro it is non of my biz
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Emycord: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
The divorcee with fake life now searching for a biafran dude to pass her std unto oya toto decay come take iguedo goko cleanser. Whatever she does now she second hand. See the polished english she used to deny insulting biafrans
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by oxon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
midehi2:

lmao u know say goat this days don't dey get sense tongue
midehi2:

lmao u know say goat this days don't dey get sense
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by midehi2(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
oxon:
lmao u know say goat this days don't dey get sense :Plmao u know say goat this days don't dey get sense
yea goat sense, equal to urs
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by Godiloveu(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na from prison she tweets? I tot she dey prison o. anyways her business sha!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by skaramanga: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
corperscorner:
Ibinabo is enjoying her prison break time

The warders will soon come and take her to her cage

Birds of the same feather.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by xrenzy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
lilmax:
now Tonto can go back to her past after all the fakeness
starring Tonto in DC's legends of tomorrow
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by lailo: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
people are just receiving dis girl.She lacks good character and that's what makes a woman not her beauty.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57am On Mar 10, 2017
TONTO darling! kiss
You are loved.
Keep on trucking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary / Ceec Stuns In New Photoshoot / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.