Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (61069 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
God knows if I survive it nothing will stop me from killing the bastard, I can't even watch my brother being subjected to these level of dehumanization while the culprit walk around.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Klington: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vizzim:
Lesson to men. Don't open Ur door to your ex at all.
to avoid stories that touch the heart like this one tongue
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by fullz: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
EternalTruth:
are u from akwa ibom?
proudly one
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
dissybling:
proudly one
abadie studied there and grad @ uniuyo... Studied history and international studies.... Were in aks are u??
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
harriet412:

Yeah.. God'spower, very cool guy.
Its so unfortunate.
so can i know you too?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by harriet412(f): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
EternalTruth:
so can i know you too?

hehehe... what do you wanna know about me
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
harriet412:

hehehe... what do you wanna know about me
means we might know each other.....

Can we discuss on WhatsApp?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by harriet412(f): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
EternalTruth:
means we might know each other.....
Can we discuss on WhatsApp?

Okay!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
harriet412:

Okay!
thanks for being smart.. I must confess you're a genius
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by harriet412(f): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
EternalTruth:
... Anticipating ur msg
Thanks
Seen edit ur no
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2017
If I survived I would kidnap her... Rip off her eyes, burst both her ear drums, cut off her tongue her arms and legs then set her free.. Nonsense
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Stay away from nigerian ladies. Team foreign chicks. cool
Weh Done Sir o!

So Foreign Chicks no dey vex like this ba..

Anyway, ya moniker is CharleyCharley, you fit be Charlie Chaplin brother
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EdDave(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2017
maasoap:

It is not a bad idea to have a date at 26 for a guy and 24 for a lady. This not a marriage but courtship.
U wan make guys reach 40 before having a date and ladies reach menopause before having a date? Just asking.
Securing ur future involves responsible dating. Not pouring acid on each other.
Ruining their lives so early.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Barbiedollz(f): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Stay away from nigerian ladies. Team foreign chicks. cool
yeah...you're right team foreign chicks cos then they don't hv to make you suffer a painful death. All they jst need to do is pull the trigger on you.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Marvel1206:
How can someone be this wicked
When a lady dumps a guy, he gets over it. But when it is the other way round, it means trouble

Why didn't he finish what he started?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Marvel1206: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2017
nyben4eva:

Why didn't he finish what he started?

He clearly explained
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Marvel1206:

He clearly explained

Ok,but the girl thought otherwise.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
kennygee:

I never insulted you, but you are insulting me.

Not that I can't match ur insult with worse insults, I'll just walk away and never mention you again.

Decent! That's the way to go.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by maasoap(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
EdDave:

Securing ur future involves responsible dating. Not pouring acid on each other.
Ruining their lives so early.
You should have put it like this in your first post instead of making it look like it is a bad idea for a guy to date at 26.
Go back and read your post that I quoted.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
EternalTruth:
abadie studied there and grad @ uniuyo... Studied history and international studies.... Were in aks are u??
oh dat nice,abak road
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
dissybling:
oh dat nice,abak road
wow great.. I'm at oron road.. shelter afrique to be precise.

your profile pics is so dazzling and glamorously elegant I must confess.
I'd like to see ya in a serene rendezvous in uyo.... what do u think?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EdDave(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2017
maasoap:

You should have put it like this in your first post instead of making it look like it is a bad idea for a guy to date at 26.
Go back and read your post that I quoted.
I posted.
If you misunderstood, that's your problem.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
wow great.. I'm at oron road.. shelter afrique to be precise.

your profile pics is so dazzling and glamorously elegant I must confess.
I'd like to see ya in a serene rendezvous in uyo.... what do u think?
email..may be that can be arranged
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2017
EdDave:

I posted.
If you misunderstood, that's your problem.
No, I didn't misunderstood you. You made correction in your second post after I pointed out error in your first post.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
dissybling:
email..may be that can be arranged
the email I used to register this account has been temporarily obsolete.
I'm using an alternate mail.
nevertheless you can reach me with udementa1990@gmail.com pls just message me.
thanks I'm eagerly anticipating your soonest message.. cheesy
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
EternalTruth:
ok
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Derushah(f): 5:08am On Apr 23, 2017
2dream:
Hmmm
total wickedness from the pit of hell,
so hrtless akwaibomite girls

this is one of the reasons i hv vow never to hv anythin do with any akwaibomite,

they re just too troublesome,arrogant and wicked,

they re only good in two things,
1. How to cook
2, and how to satisfy someone at the other room
I never realized that this hasn't happened in other states until you said so.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by NaeChris: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Note taken.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 1:37am On May 10, 2017
dissybling:
ok
hi ima ima been a while o. Sorry I couldn't get in touch with you ever since.
I wasn't around. I'm now in uyo and I can vividly remember you told me you stay around abak Road... Okay let's whatsapp pls. Thanks.
08029532397. Anticipating your soonest response. Thanks
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
EternalTruth:
hi ima ima been a while o. Sorry I couldn't get in touch with you ever since.
I wasn't around. I'm now in uyo and I can vividly remember you told me you stay around abak Road... Okay let's whatsapp pls. Thanks.
08029532397. Anticipating your soonest response. Thanks
oookay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.