Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic (63921 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by DAramis: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
iukpe:
Na them know as them de take go this malaysia. Only to die on the plane, car crash at dawn, now jump off a building...........i dont get it.

The name of the evangelist though. "Butibalati"
I am really surprised as well but will like to be enlightened on what the really do.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by BabylonCruise(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Yes sir.....it was one of the quarter jews as usual!

It seems now in addition to hating afonjeezys, gambaris, themselves and even their own country they also hate being alive!
Nairaland has been suggesting we put U in chains....... U just proved them right.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by momentarylapse: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabylonCruise:

Nairaland has been suggesting we put U in chains....... U just proved them right.

Have you not had your rabies shot today? Let me call your owner at the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by allytinted: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerians believe anything they read online, na lie go kill una ooh 31 storey building and the widow don't have protector? Rubbish, who so ever that lied against the dead should remember death is a food everyone must eat from it.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by BabylonCruise(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Have you not had your rabies shot today? Let me call your owner at the zoo.
Are you sure you are mentally sound to battle words with me. Uncle pls save yourself the embarrassment and run back to your cave with your tail between your legs.God bless you sir.
Ewu Gambia
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by MzJin(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
If we blame dis to be spiritual which it culd,then we also have to look at who dis guy has hurt really bad.....Asi unu wepu aka n'ihe ojo unu aju..One thing em certain of is God fight 4 His own...May Gods mercy defend u .....Rest in peace....dats all i gota say..

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by blaqroy: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nawao, just like that
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by momentarylapse: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabylonCruise:

Are you sure you are mentally sound to battle words with me. Uncle pls save yourself the embarrassment and run back to your cave with your tail between your legs.God bless you sir.
Ewu Gambia

Shut up you experienced _dunce! And _fuck off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to post! Anuofia!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by BabylonCruise(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Shut up you experienced _dunce! And _fuck off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to post! Anuofia!
Nna I think your temperature is rising..... take it easy naa before you overheat and burn your top.
Abi you get money for half engine?
Oya, talk again...... experienced goat.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Sikay19(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aiye lee Ibosi o ;DAiye lee Ibosi o
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
yahoo+ probably gone wrong...RIP though
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by 2shur: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
3things mayne cause of death.

Excessive weed and alcohol leading to loss of senses.
Or dia coti busted him in the act pf 419.police house raid things
Or d ogunmeh he did and has been renewing and upgrading backfired or d maye he wired funds from nack am apako
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by paradigmshift(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ndukings92:
u are d only one that sees what am seeing, others are just blabbing about. washing of hand is a 50:50 risk

what do you mean washing of hands.. please explain abeg..
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
only if nigeria had a good and working economy what will people be going abroad 4?

Going abroad is not all as a result of bad economy .There are many Americans,Chinese,Japanese,Germans,British etc in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Ndukings92(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

what do you mean washing of hands.. please explain abeg..
who no come no go know, just let d sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by rafcrown(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
TREASURY LOOTERS,You have caused so many deaths.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by paradigmshift(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
DAramis:

Tell me more? I know of distant relative that just left this month. A Nigerian graduate with no job.

some hustle legitimately and hustle illegally. in all hustle wise
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by qtolu: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Musaking:
That is his own ritual abi
this fellow is a thief and needs to be exposed
he was Pamela9os claiming to offer data
he has increased His price .
don't patronise him
he is same as Ferdinand Deinfegha acct num 6233051625 fidelity bank

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by paradigmshift(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ndukings92:

oga explain something for me make I still get idea
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by DAramis: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

some hustle legitimately and hustle illegally. in all hustle wise
If you won't mind, Mention some of the legitimate hustle they might engage in?
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by goldedprince: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
These people do a lot of rituals and sacrifices before heading to Malaysia...
dem go soon use members of your family for those rituals . thunder fire you there
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by DAramis: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ndukings92:
This is the second time I am hearing this exact quote above. Oga please put me through even if it is through pm.
Waiting for your honest message.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Cyriloha(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Truly nah Malaysia be that menh
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Bcbabe(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry
mago77:
Village people at work
angry angry angry angry

Wrong accusation no good!

It could Malaysia weed at work, other hard drug!

Do you know how dem dey act wen high..........

RIP to him thou! sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by DAramis: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
2shur:
3things mayne cause of death.

Excessive weed and alcohol leading to loss of senses.
Or dia coti busted him in the act pf 419.police house raid things
Or d [b]ogunmeh he did and has been renewing and upgrading backfired[/b]or d maye he wired funds from nack am apako
What is the meaning of "ogunmeh he did and has been renewing and upgrading backfired" ? Decode it to layman's knowledge.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by bbmate: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=CHANNELStv2020 post=54425969]only if nigeria had a good and working economy what will people be going abroad 4?[/quote

So other countries are not in Nigeria abi?
even you, are you in your own state or home town?
Then you are local champion

rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
LSD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.